A new update is coming 2018/09/26

But he's right. Well, you both are. The free content in any game is gravy no one should balk at. Hey, it's free stuff that the dev has to still pay workers to produce.

However, I'll have to say that the seemingly random choices Kazunori-sensei makes is baffling sometimes. People defended the limo in Forza, but think of how many other really fun and competitive cars could have taken its place - at least one. It was a truly mind numbing inclusion.

I'd like GT Sport to be more race oriented, bring into the game a lot of the classic ALMS and European Touring Cars, alongside a smattering of the tasty sports machines. It's my privilege to ask for that. But it's only a privilege, not a stock owning demand. I'll take what I can get, though it would be sweet if the awesome team at Polyphony would consider not just our druthers, but the point of the game they're making this stuff for.

Sorry I've been away for a while, but life has asploded a lot over the past year.

That's all I'm saying, Tenacious.

Sometimes I see the cars being released and I think "who really wants to drive that?"

I guess I instinctively like cars that are a challenge, and taking 3 hours to complete a lap of the Nurburgring in a van is certainly a challenge in a way...just not an enjoyable one.

I just wish they took it more seriously as a racing game and not a driving game.

How do you load the ghost from another car in VR time trail?
Sounds like a nice challenge!
Sure it is, a big plus for me for the limited VR mode ! You have to :
- run some laps with a car #1, then before exiting the session or switching car, you have an option at top left which is like "save the ghost of the best lap"
- switch to a car #2 with the top left menu, and then use the "load ghost" option

Then you'll have the car #1 ghost, plus your own car #2 ghost !
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...lays-and-reload-them-as-ghost-replays.368879/

I can make a video if it's not clear enough

Sure it is, a big plus for me for the limited VR mode ! You have to :
- run some laps with a car #1, then before exiting the session or switching car, you have an option at top left which is like "save the ghost of the best lap"
- switch to a car #2 with the top left menu, and then use the "load ghost" option

Then you'll have the car #1 ghost, plus your own car #2 ghost !
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...lays-and-reload-them-as-ghost-replays.368879/

I can make a video if it's not clear enough

Thanks mate, I'm looking forward to giving this ago!
Will give me a better experience in VR for sure.

Anyone else tried to beat real-life times at Fuji Speedway now we have it in the game?

I put on the VR headset and tried to beat Jenson Button and Naoki Yamamoto's qualifying time from Fuji earlier this year in their Honda Raybrig.

Was actually quite challenging. Anyone else tried to beat it? Would be interesting to see what time the aliens on here can manage :lol:

Here's my attempt:

Latest Posts

Back