Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,825 comments
Thanks mate, I did miss your original post. I'll give that a go in the morning.

No worries. I'm a bit stumped as to why they go in there as the obvious thing would be to put them where you did...but in CM showroom they show up when you click on the Scene tab.

in data/car.ini , change the value I undelined and bold.

[BASIC]
GRAPHICS_OFFSET=-0.0,-0.155,-0.085
GRAPHICS_PITCH_ROTATION=0.5
TOTALMASS=1515
INERTIA=1.890,1.273,4.775

Is there any difference between the second and third values (i.e. -0.155 and -.085)? I see that if I increase the negative valuse of either it lowers the entire car body but I see no difference in rake. Can you share what the first value is as well?

Is there any difference between the second and third values (i.e. -0.155 and -.085)? I see that if I increase the negative valuse of either it lowers the entire car body but I see no difference in rake. Can you share what the first value is as well?

I recommend opening up a car into CM showroom, then change those values, then save, then click "align car data" i think it is, its found in the same section as where you can see if car doors open etc..
And you will see the changes 'live'.

I changed some values mentioned above, but it does not interfere in the graphic problem. As I turn to the right or left, "the pilot support screens" move, according to the centrifugal force. I think there must be some problem in the conversion, nothing that affects the fun. I commented just to notify. You can see in the images.

Attachments

• 20200131203507_1.jpg
    20200131203507_1.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 20200131203519_1.jpg
    20200131203519_1.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 20200131203520_1.jpg
    20200131203520_1.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 39
I recommend opening up a car into CM showroom, then change those values, then save, then click "align car data" i think it is, its found in the same section as where you can see if car doors open etc..
And you will see the changes 'live'.
Thanks, I couldn't see the changes initially in CM showroom which was confusing me until I decided to start a drive session to see them. Hopefully your tip will speed up the trial and error process.

For those who may be curious, the first value determines the left/right axis of the wheels under the body, the second value determines the height of the body over the wheels, the third value determines the fore/aft position of the wheels under the body. Previewing in CM with align values certainly helps a lot but the most accurate way to ultimately see the changes is via test drive.

HONDA NSX GT3 ACC V1.1

custom-showroom-honda-nsx-gt3.jpg

3D coversion by delpinsky, rework by GTPlanet Modding Team + Maki123

CHANGELOG:

V1.1 **PLEASE DELETE THE OLD CAR FOLDER!

— fixed LCD text for VR
— changed LCD font type and color
— fixed Racelogic transparency
— added RPM bar
— added delta negative/positive colors
— added tyre lock/slip
— fixed Castrol_2 skin
— added Bathurst 2020 skin
— fixed warm disk texture
— ficxed flames texture
— adjusted Brake Temps
— adjusted Aero
— adjusted Engine values
— added colored rims
— fixed Honda logo chrome effect
— fixed cockpit/LCD lights

V1.0

— 3D car conversion
— added internal glass
— added damage glass
— created wiper animation
— raindrops now visible on the glasses
— added internal light "extension" for night racing
— added Lumirank for Blancpain cars
— added Pleds for IMSA cars
— added wobbling safety net and antenna
— added Blancpain, IMSA, promo skins

PHYSICS UPDATE:
— everything

CUSTOM PREVIEWS:
— added car previews for Custom Showroom
— no Honda logo
— no numberplates

CUSTOM FONTS:
— added custom fonts, in case you don't have them already installed

The GTPlanet modding team wishes you fun!

DOWNLOAD
HONDA NSX GT3 ACC V1.1
upload_2020-2-1_2-9-39.png

CHANGELOG:

— fixed LCD text for VR
— added RPM bar
— added tyre lock/slip
— fixed Castrol_2 skin
— ficxed flames texture
— adjusted Brake Temps
— adjusted Aero
— adjusted Engine values
— added colored rims

V1.0

— 3D car conversion
— added internal glass
— added damage glass

Last edited:
wow thats a ton of detail in the lighting of that track

No kidding, looks damn nice. Is it me or these tracks that have been posted lately (Grid) haven't been released? I mean a couple of 'um were like 1-2 months ago.

Awesome stuff regardless

HONDA NSX GT3 ACC V1.1
View attachment 886685

CHANGELOG:

— fixed Castrol_2 skin

I shouldn't have spoke :lol:
Fantastic work there Del 👍

Last edited:
I wouldn't say there's a definitive right or wrong way if you reach the same conclusion. What I'm eluding to is that if you're going to make a single field of GT3 cars, it's a more permanent solution to do it in the actual data files and can be a quicker, easier solution. Now if you're going to, let's say, run pre 2015 cars at one setting, and post 2015 cars in a different setting, then a different setting all of them together or this one against that one, the ballast/restrictor solution might be what you personally want. We know that as the years have progressed, rules have changed and cars have made more power, weights have differed.

In my personal attempt to keep all of the GT3 cars competitive amongst each other, I copy the data.acd, rename it and modify the data folder so that the power to weight ratio matches. That way all cars can be run against each other while having the ability to retain the original car data at any time. The difference this makes is that when you use cars that are slower than the rest of the field, ballast and a restrictor won't help that car. It's the bottle neck or weakest link. Seeing as this is just a fun simulation, I give them all an equal fair shot even though it may be a tad off of the real life counter part. I'm after close grids, not necessarily trying to match hot laps in the cars depending on them having the exact specs to their real life counterparts (although I appreciate that attention to detail modders achieve like megolito for sure). I will a lot of the time let content manager pick random fields of 20 or so GT3 cars and just go with whatever it gives me in whatever order with whatever skin just for the random variety and I know that whatever it picks, it should be a close race if they're all BoP'd fairly close.

How do you do that? I can't find the Data folder.

I run into a weird problem...While ac had loaded the track and i was in the screen where you either click the steering wheel to race or the spanner to setup the car,my cat sat on the keyboard.Now i can see the car from a weird angle.Replays are unwatchable.The view is 90 degrees tilted and i see some parts of the cars through the graphics.Is there a way to reset it?Thanks

Still cant figure it out

ac.jpg

This author is doing god's work :bowdown: Codies always does a great job with their fantasy city tracks, but the physics in GRID always leaves a lot to be desired. I'm really glad people are taking notice and converting these tracks to AC, seeing how forgotten the GRID franchise is after the first one. ACU converted a few of them but they have gone quiet as of late, so props to Chiquifreaky for picking up the baton 👍

Looking at the track list from GRID 1/2/Autosport/2019/Legends (fictional ones only), the headcount is currently as follows:

CITY
  • Milan - available from Assetto Corsa Fanboy (look under NFS Shift - https://mega.nz/folder/d8RmGIDa#eNn1zMIK-Y9gAukU5zxsvg).
  • San Francisco - available from youtube channels of Chiquifreaky (long layout) and Im Wilde (short layout - edit: removed sadly).
  • Washington - available on page 4158 of this thread from Rmi.
  • Detroit - available from ACU (search this thread). It's very similar to the one F1 used in the past but not exact copy.
  • Detroit Demo Derby - N/A
  • Miami - available on page 4129 of this thread from Rmi.
  • Barcelona - available from Chiquifreaky (initially converted by ACU).
  • Chicago - available from Chiquifreaky or Reboot Team (https://tm-modding.eu/reboot-team-tracks/).
  • Dubai - available from ACU (link on page 1004).
  • Paris - available from Reboot Team.
  • Havana - N/A, new from GRID 2019.
  • Shanghai - N/A, new from GRID 2019.
  • London - N/A, new from GRID Legends.
  • Moscow - N/A, new from GRID Legends.

TOUGE/SPRINT
  • Okutama GP - available from ACU and has since been improved by lots of people here.
  • Okutama Touge - extended touge section + uses parts of the GP track, but poor quality (https://simracingblog.wordpress.com/2016/12/19/okutama-touge-2/).
  • Hong Kong - available from assettocorsaclub (named "Hong") or alternatively there's a new version on page 2724 of this thread.
  • California Big Sur - available from acmods website (forward & reverse) or page 1085 of this thread (better quality but no reverse).
  • Cote d'Azur - available from Chiquifreaky.
  • Mt Haruna - available from assettocorsaclub (NOT the same as Mt Akina converted from Initial D Arcade Stage games).
  • Strada Alpina - N/A, new from GRID Legends.

DRIFT
  • Yokohama Docks - available from Chiquifreaky.
  • Shibuya - available from Chiquifreaky.

CIRCUIT
  • Autosport Raceway/Crescent Valley - available from ACU (search this thread).

Tracklist references:
https://www.virtualr.net/racedriver-grid-car-and-track-list
http://blog.codemasters.com/grid/06/grid-autosport-track-list/ (includes everything in GRID 2 except for Miami)
https://www.gtplanet.net/grid-2019-track-list/
https://www.gtplanet.net/grid-legends-car-track-list-20220218/

Last updated Dec 2023.

:cheers:

Last edited:
HONDA NSX GT3 ACC V1.1
View attachment 886685

CHANGELOG:

— fixed LCD text for VR
— added RPM bar
— added tyre lock/slip
— fixed Castrol_2 skin
— ficxed flames texture
— adjusted Brake Temps
— adjusted Aero
— adjusted Engine values
— added colored rims

V1.0

— 3D car conversion
— added internal glass
— added damage glass
I love this car but I'm still getting purple edges to the window slider and still can't pull away from a standing start without the car bogging down to a crawl. If the start is on an uphill slope the car barely moves at all. Halp!
I did report these issues previously but it seems they got missed, unless they are only affecting me for some reason? I'm not aware that I'm doing anything unusual.
v1.1 photo:

Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt3_acc_ks_laguna_seca_1-2-120-10-15-40.jpg

HONDA NSX GT3 ACC V1.1
View attachment 886685

CHANGELOG:

— fixed LCD text for VR
— added RPM bar
— added tyre lock/slip
— fixed Castrol_2 skin
— ficxed flames texture
— adjusted Brake Temps
— adjusted Aero
— adjusted Engine values
— added colored rims

V1.0

— 3D car conversion
— added internal glass
— added damage glass
Thanks guys but where is the download link ?
Cheers

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back