Popeye
Premium
- 600
- Kalle666ca
Many thanks buddy. I’ll see what I can find tomorrow. Been watching soo many video’s got a damn headache. Taking the night off now.@Masscot , I had a weird thing happen last night for the first time, and I'm wondering if it is what you see when your screen goes black. Before it goes black, does it flash super bright (not on and off, just long flash) light before it goes black?
BTW, thanks for posting the Chicago trackI've been waiting patiently keeping the secret
Track boner for the win!
This is not a bad track. Definitely needs some lovin'. But for what it is right now, it is not badly done. Just feels unfinished.
Holy wow. Nice job @dathyr as usual. Man, with all the contributions of love to this track, it is really turning out to be something special.
@Popeye, there is a tutorial that I followed for the same thing you are trying to do. It has to do with setting up a spline curve that follows the terrain and then making your road follow it. I'll see if I can find it. In the meantime, look up "video road surface match terrain".
@Fall Guy, I'm so excited to try this. I've thought about how to add crowd sounds and this is the first time, personally, that I've seen it implemented! Can't wait to try it out. Having the ambient sounds of the noisy crowd, the wahah of the announcer speaking over the loud speakers is something I miss from the times I was playing RaceRoom. It really helps with immersion. I hope your work with sounds is expanded upon on many other tracks. Thanks again.
@letsdothis97, hey, I've been meaning to ask you. I use the "GT500 2013 Honda HSV-010GT Type A" exclusively when racing GT500 Chivas cars. One thing I'm noticing is that the headlights on this car do very little in lighting up the road ahead of you. I've already installed the 'headlight' hotfix from Chivas, but it doesn't seem to help. Any ideas?
Thanks for the AI fix. I've tried a few and this is the first one that actually fixes it. Cheers!