- 383

- United States
Thanks for the reply, however disappointing it is. He's been pulled up about this many times in the past and I'm sure over a year ago (maybe two?) he said everything was now in place to get these tracks finished.
As you say, hillclimb and rally tracks seem to be his focus for some reason, despite these being the least popular types of tracks in AC.
Maybe he should throw the unfinished circuits out to be finished by the community rather then leaving them stagnating as a permanent reminder of broken promises.
I agree with you. I dont think he will do your last comment yet, cause he needs every penny to support the very large amount of money he is spending to do the Rally tracks. I dont know how much he is doing on the private tracks he mentions he will also do.
When I am online on his Discord channel, he seems to be online active, so not sure what he is doing.
You probably know about the SimTraxx thread over on Race Dept "Is SimTaxx Dead" and all the comments including a couple of mine about coming soon messages from them.
Anyway, I will keep the group posted if I hear any better news on updates. Kaon kept saying 2020 will be the year. We are half way through now.
Dave