I think soon create a discord community for modding, will be simpler to manage than on a forum asks for them, but me bad english I would need a co admin english/french
Is this what you are looking for?Hate asking but does anyone have the Hoonitruck ? I have some ideas for it alas I don't have the mod.
Did you get anywhere with Phakisa? The layout is pretty nice but the existing mod for AC is disgraceful.Thank you very much for the links, that's very kind
After downloading and testing all these tracks I decided that I will try to edit Phakisa, Lemalands, Mount Drama, Toban and Wakefield, if I have enough time for everything. Losail and Kastleburg don't really look good enough to spend time editing them, hopefully these harsh words don't upset anyone.
Euro Ring looks absolutely awesome, but it seems that the mod creator has updated the track himself and now it has 30 pits, great! Only remark I have is that I very often got some weird, purple-pink textures on some of the curbs and tarmac, but maybe it will be fixed.
So, to sum up - the list of things to do expands in almost the same pace as the universe. I will try to complete it though. However, first I need to learn how to edit these tracks in such a way, that it won't upset multiplayer gaming, as @slider666 rightfully pointed out. Wish me luck![]()
Hey guys! So here's my story. Ordered a PC for sim racing a little over a month ago, and it FINALLY arrived yesterday. In the meantime, I had been collecting mod cars and tracks on a hard drive, ready to transfer once I got my PC.
But my PC is telling me I don't have permission to open/copy/etc any of the files on that hard drive, even though I changed the permissions to "Everyone" and I'm using the only user profile on the PC. Anyone come across this and know what I need to change?
Is this what you are looking for?
https://acdriftingpro.com/file/528-hoonigan-cars/
Someone's actually working on one now and posting pics on facebook.
Some things to try out...
1. Turn off Merge Meshes if it's on (CSP settings)
2. Check/Update GPU drivers
3. Download and reinstall latest version of DirectX for your OS.
Hello!
Just to let you know: done all that but I still have the same problem. I am starting to get worried, as I never had this issue and I wouldn't like to have to format the computer and reset all AC/MODs configurations. It's frustrating.
Well, thanks for the help and if I have any news about it I'll post here, for sure.
Cheers![]()
Yeah that would be great if someone could enhance the Sebring 1970 track. take care.
I was there often in that era, and while I didn't race, I did make several unofficial laps of the track.
there is a NKpro mod for rFactor.Can anyone pull a car out of NetKar pro so I can open it in 3DsMax? I haven't attempted it yet--might not be that big of a deal.
We have permission to use it as a reference for a new mod.
PM me if you can help.
Can you say exactly which Ferrari these are for please? 'NLS' finds nothing in my garage. Thanks!
there is a NKpro mod for rFactor.
I might have it and a GTR2 version, and maybe some raw 3d, its real old tho
Its possible i helped with some stuff, i forget. I think Slimjim did it at F1Classics if im not mistaken
Could somebody send a link for sx lemans? I searched for it here but all links are not working anymore.
Thanks![]()
Have Sim Traxx finished any of their old tracks yet, the ones that showed a bit of promise like Shelton Ridge and Pacific Raceways?
Or are they still half-assed and abandoned?
Is even asking this question an open invitation for psychiatric evaluation?
Whoops, might be an rFactor 2 mod instead of AC. Pretty neat though.
Can you say exactly which Ferrari these are for please? 'NLS' finds nothing in my garage. Thanks!
........
When cornering, there is practically no feedback, and in case of loss of grip of the front wheels, the steering wheel becomes completely empty. This cannot be in a real car, but some mods in the AC, and even a few official cars from Kunos sin. That is, I want to say that in other cars, both mods and official, as well as in real life, when cornering, I feel an increase in steering effort, and good feedback from the road. And in this mod, and in some others - exactly the opposite. It doesn't seem right. I would like to understand if it is possible to change this in the config files?What is the point of doing this?
Thanks for the reply, however disappointing it is. He's been pulled up about this many times in the past and I'm sure over a year ago (maybe two?) he said everything was now in place to get these tracks finished.Hi Masscot - no problem for your question, I am a member there/on his discord group and so far the older tracks, allot of them, have not been updated. Kon seems to get off on tangents and keeps doing new stuff which then they never get completed either. His concentration seems to be only on Rally road/stage type tracks. Circuit tracks he has are still not improved or touched. I think he has about 5-6 circuit tracks.
He updated Buttonwillow circuit track a little and I gave him some side lines for all the configurations, but he did not add them as of yet. just night lighting. I dont think his version on the website has the pit fix and the pit crews need to be oriented correctly. i have a full working version, but need to fix the pit crews correctly. There is a new hvrm KN5 file that fixes the pits online somewhere.
His Portland track is not as good as another updated one floating around in the download areas. i have the good working one which is Portland v1.4.
As you know Masscott, he keeps promising updates coming soon, but still never happens on older tracks that have been around.
Several of the tracks have been updated by others because of getting tired waiting.
His pricing on some of the tracks are somewhat reasonable low, but I dont think people know what they are getting when they are not completed.
So that is just my thoughts on the SimTraxx group. I have no complaints with Kon, but he should finish older tracks before starting 10 new ones.
take care,
Dave
These are really good. Thank you for making improvements and sharing.PolyCode TRACKS UPDATED by me with GrassFX & LightFX (where possible for the lights).
Feel free to improve more if possibile.
Jingsu --> https://sharemods.com/4yml7wbj5ntd/Polycode_-_Jingsu_v270720_by_PolyCode_for_AC_1.16.3.7z.html
Laodaohe --> https://sharemods.com/sd7g6qvdm5dq/..._by_PolyCode___Jarod.Yi_for_AC_1.16.3.7z.html
PC Tianjin Wuqing --> https://sharemods.com/6xnnb1328dl5/...g_V1_v1_3.7_by_PolyCode_for_AC_1.16.3.7z.html
Ruisi --> https://sharemods.com/vls6i1aevmb7/Polycode_-_Ruisi_v1.0819_by_PolyCode_for_AC_1.16.3.7z.html
the GTR2 model is sourced from NKpro. I think it was a 3d rip, and not a converted extract.Yes, I know, all of these are very old, very low poly, and won't be much use to create a good AC mod, except for some reference. I have a GTR2 version that was created by Tracoholics, and I have the model, but I'm not sure where it came from. I think it looks a little different from the one I've seen for NetKar Pro. If you have something you can verify as sourced from there, I could use it.
I seem to have found the answer to my question.
Quote my own post with a question
I tried to completely change the ffb settings to enable the new options offered by the CM.
And I managed to achieve a result that eliminates this problem. And I was almost delighted.
But then I checked how my historic cars would behave now, for example the Maseratti 250F - and it was disgusting! With my old, clean ffb settings, I feel the 250F as an extension of the hands. FFB has excellent information content, the car is perfectly controlled, driving is a pleasure. With the new settings, the information content disappeared completely, the car stopped obeying, and it became very uncomfortable to drive. FFB just interferes with driving! I think if someone is given to try this car with such feedback settings, he will decide that historical cars are ****
And maybe someone thinks so accurately simply because his ffb is incorrectly configured?
I again came back to the idea that it is necessary to change the physics of the car, and not the ffb. And although I am not well versed in the physics of AC, I managed to find the required parameter. I made changes to the physics of two cars - Ferrari F138 and RSS Formula 2 2020. Now these cars have an amazing ffb for me, and it seems I can also modify the Ferrari 2004 and some other cars that have a strong drop in feedback in turns.
What do you think about this? Has anyone faced the same problem?
Would you say that all of your cars give force feedback equally well?
If someone is interested in trying it, to compare, I can share the data folders for these cars.