- 160

- United Kingdom
Ok, I have attempted my first sort of kinda mod (other than the frankly genius BAC Mono Hayabusa H1-V8). I've tried to make a dirt version of the Opel Kadett, and just wanted to check if I did it all right.
I made a new tune in Assetto Corsa Car Tuner called 'dirt'. Then I went to the legends dirt car I think safi hellie made, and copied these 3 files from the data folder: SS595.lut, tcurve_SS595.lut, and tyres.ini , and put them in the data folder for the Kadett.
Is that all there is to it? It seems to work ok
I made a new tune in Assetto Corsa Car Tuner called 'dirt'. Then I went to the legends dirt car I think safi hellie made, and copied these 3 files from the data folder: SS595.lut, tcurve_SS595.lut, and tyres.ini , and put them in the data folder for the Kadett.
Is that all there is to it? It seems to work ok