Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,821 comments
Ok, I have attempted my first sort of kinda mod (other than the frankly genius BAC Mono Hayabusa H1-V8). I've tried to make a dirt version of the Opel Kadett, and just wanted to check if I did it all right.

I made a new tune in Assetto Corsa Car Tuner called 'dirt'. Then I went to the legends dirt car I think safi hellie made, and copied these 3 files from the data folder: SS595.lut, tcurve_SS595.lut, and tyres.ini , and put them in the data folder for the Kadett.

Is that all there is to it? It seems to work ok

I will agree with you 100%. If anyone can figure out how to get these track/car items. The website is http://assetto-db.com/ and is straight forward to start out with. Most of these content items are located on other sites. But this one you really have to jump many hoops and I still have not gotten 1 item from his or her website.

1 click on the top menu item- I did tracks.
2. Next selected a track from pictures. takes me to another download page which has download track button
3. Clicked on download track button (there are 2 other downloads to start something else)

- now here is where the fun begins

4. I now get sent to an Adfly ad page and says wait 5 secs - I do At the same time another page pops up in background running another ad.
5. 5 secs times out I go to another ad page and wants to CONTINUE to start something else. I refuse to click on CONTINUE - who knows where that
goes.

I then say "I GIVE UP in little harsher words"

I then say this is crazy just to get a track download and quit all the ad pages. I guess they dont want us to get any content from this
website and I am not going to load other AD things or viruses on my computer.

So I give this website 10 stars for best way not to let anyone get anything from my website. LOL Dont know why I am laughing

take care.

Firefox and Universal Bypass add-on = no more adfly crap

Screenshot_gtsupreme_porsche_961_rt_daytona_28-7-120-2-5-59..png

OK so I have spent a little time in blender.
I have got as far as being able to remove stuff....so like in the picture passenger seat and glass...

Now how far am I from being able to ADD stuff. Like new wheels and just basic stuff like a mesh for example over the screen?

I just can't work out how to add stuff even when i have copied it from another car...

Am i way off or just a few steps from getting basic stuff within my grasp.

For arguments sake (i don't) but say i wanted to add a wing on the back of this C1... imagine i am in blender (and i know how to remove stuff), how easy is it from there..?
Cheers, hopefully in the long run this will mean i can get stuff done without asking.

View attachment 952864

Sorry can't help with your problems, but it might be cool to replicate the cars used in the C1 Challenge, they race the little buggers for 24 hours... You'd need to put the glass back in though, but you'd only need to figure out a roll cage and some wheels ;)

C1 Racing Club

They could make for some interesting online racing....

Sorry can't help with your problems, but it might be cool to replicate the cars used in the C1 Challenge, they race the little buggers for 24 hours... You'd need to put the glass back in though, but you'd only need to figure out a roll cage and some wheels ;)

C1 Racing Club

They could make for some interesting online racing....

Yes I know of those, I am trying to make something like this though.

(i know, i have lost the plot..):lol:

cf20150826p01_rway_v021440776554680296488.jpg.gallery.jpg

does anyone else have issues with Turn 10 at Bathurst FM7
i cant race anything relatively light there, like any open wheelers or I go straight into the wall (the AI does this too)
heres a video of me flying in an MP4/22 for reference

Yes I know of those, I am trying to make something like this though.

(i know, i have lost the plot..):lol:

View attachment 952909

AC needs more cars like these. Little FF Suzuki/Clio Cup cars. SCCA B-Spec FF touring cars, Spec Miatas, Porsche Spec 944's, crummy "Beater" cars for people to learn on and etc. If you actually end up making these I would for sure drive them and plug the everliving crap out of them in the leagues I'm in/on my channel. Nothing better than a little slow fun car to race against some close friends and beat up on each other with!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back