- 2,566

- Helsinki
It's really close, much much better. I tried it in the Minardi and Footwork. Such great work on this, loving the smoke. What an era ehh!
Ok, great.. and thank you.
I actually forgot to include the textures for the tires-dirt fix. I am cleaning the folder now (no tire or wing luts) and will run a final clean-up/addition before release. The Footwork and cars with speciality engines were the last cars I did and might have missed a few things. Cleaning up UI and some BoP if needed.
Some cars have a few extra kilos, some have more or less aero drag. All will probably hit unrealistic speeds with very reduced aero. Most of the back marker cars are indeed aero limited, mostly due to very low torque of engines optimised to run at 13000+ rpm.
Can someone run a few AI races and see how the cars finish in regards to historic accuracy? The Williams, Beneton and Ferrari should always be in the top... other cars were known to be 3 or more seconds off the pace per lap. Aero adjustments and some other handling characteristics can very well make the lesser cars compete at the top.
I leave it up to the end-user to decide how to run, I can only do so much.
