Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,777 comments
I meant if it rains no mather the weather you chose. Although you can set rain off in the debug app, if you drive a car without working wipers, you are ****ed, the rain drops are in the windshield and you see ****

yes that is still the case, until Ilja gets it written into SOL, so you turn off rainfx in cm in its menu before the race if you do not intend to need rain.
upload_2020-9-17_20-10-16.png

questions about ?CSP? ?standard Kunos? camera_facing.ini please.

What is the setup to be able to select a bunch of tree meshes for example and have them always rotate to face the car cockpit camera, precious little info around on this function, and the content in kunos tracks is not very revelaing on how it works?
[CAMERA_FACING_0]
SURFACE=camerafacing_3_KSLAYER3
ELEMENTS=1400
SIZE=0.8,1.4
TEXTURE=content/texture/people_sit.dds
TEXTURE_ROWS=3
TEXTURE_COLUMNS=7
SHADED=1
DIFFUSE=0.035,0.035,0.035
AMBIENT=0.1,0.1,0.1

Just checked some of this video and I think the world map looks better/more detailed than GTA 3! Would be so cool to be able to drive around maps like this. Wish there were more freeroam maps with traffic.
Agreed. Driv3r's map looks nice too, but what's special about TCNY is that it's 1:1 Manhattan. Doesn't get more real than that.

If objects on the track could be moved, traffic could be added as objects too. Then swerving around them would be one hell of a free roam map.

Sorry guys, I created a GT3 Championship via CM but where I need to go to modify it or to edit it. It also don't give me the possibility to create a new one championship. Thanks in advance

Sorry guys, I created a GT3 Championship via CM but where I need to go to modify it or to edit it. It also don't give me the possibility to create a new one championship. Thanks in advance
Has the championship had a race completed? If yes then you need to reset the championship to be able to edit it.

Wolfenstein is known for having great driving roads, you have a great point.

In case people didn't realise the size of the map in True Crime New York and it's amazing roads:

I truly think it'd be a great addition for AC.
Who here hasn't thought about speeding through NY.

Interesting thoughts about doing a City maps, but there are limits on how much Assetto Corsa can handle far as large track maps. Also what would the fps be with all that detail.

Gatorboy - Palm Beach International Raceway v1.3 by Gatorboy Updated by CrisT86 & Dathyr for AC 1.16.3

!!! IMPORTANT !!!
If you have downloaded the old version by me or the updated by @dathyr be sure to remove it before dropping the new one ;)

Screenshot_palmbeach_speedway_16-8-120-22-7-4.jpg
Screenshot_palmbeach_speedway_16-8-120-22-6-55.jpg
Screenshot_palmbeach_speedway_16-8-120-22-6-42.jpg
Screenshot_palmbeach_speedway_16-8-120-22-6-14.jpg

Screenshot_palmbeach_speedway_16-8-120-22-7-16.jpg

///// Changelog v1.0 by CrisT86 /////

- Added new replay camera sets with different FOVS
- Added GrassFX
- Added LightFX
- Added VAO Patch

///// Changelog v1.1 by Dathyr /////

- Added Reverse Layout

///// Changelog v1.2 by CrisT86 /////

- Added RainFX
- Shader replacement for the lake water
- Added new replay camera sets with different FOVS for the reverse layout
- Removed duplicated .kn5 and reduced the palm_forward.kn5 and palm_reverse.kn5 file size

///// Changelog v1.3 by CrisT86 /////

- Added S/F lines by Dathyr
- New VAO Patch

///\\\ DOWNLOAD LINK ///\\\

https://sharemods.com/m7uhfou7hdhu/...ted_by_CrisT86___Dathyr_for_AC_1.16.3.7z.html

Trying to figure out where/why this brings me back so many memories. Was this in GTR or GTR2?
FINALLY TIME TO RELEASE!!!!

SEAT TOLEDO GT!!

ONLY EXCLUSIVE OF Assetto Corsa 2 - Your Real Driving Simulator

THE PACK INCLUDE 24H & GT VERSION.

• LAST UPDATE 06/09/20 V.1.1
    -corrected windscreen
    -corrected rollcage
3D SHELL: GTR2
3D WORKS: CLAUDIO CAS
PHYSICS: CLAUDIO CAS
INTERIORS: CLAUDIO CAS
SOUND: CLAUDIO CAS

The Seat Toledo GT as tested for the 2003 Spa Francorchamps 24 hour race by Miguel Angel de Castro - Christian Lavielle - Marc Duez.
The weekend of 29 July 2003 the Belgian circuit at Spa Francorchamps features a two-fold presence by SEAT. The Toledo Cupra are participating at the sixth ETCC event, while the Toledo GT is running the prestigious 24 Hours Endurance. Undisputed leader of the Spanish GT Championship, the Toledo GT is being driven by Miguel Ángel de Castro, Didier Defourny and Christian Lavieille.
SEAT’s participation at this event is special for several reasons. In the first place, this is the first time in history that a Spanish brand competes at the 24 Hours of Spa, one of the most significant international racing competitions. Secondly, it is also the first time for a Spanish GT racing team.
The Seat Toledo GT is a GT racing car built by SEAT Sport for the 2003 Spa 24 Hour race in the G2 class. It was powered by a 3.0 Turbocharged V6. The car was unable to finish the race, finishing in 48th after completing 38 laps.
Technical specificationsBody: GT2 Racing CarWeight: 1150 KGWheelbase: 2580 mmEngine: Seat 3.0 V6Aspiration: Turbocharged
MEGA DL LINK: https://mega.nz/file/sEZQRQKJ#wXAsLfnImpAqAo0nfRxtqwIVHk9izNszSCUBoFmSjaI

P.s.: In reality this type of classes in 2004 didn't have traction control but I still entered it.
To you the choice..
View attachment 956181
https://mega.nz/file/sEZQRQKJ#wXAsLfnImpAqAo0nfRxtqwIVHk9izNszSCUBoFmSjaI
Hey Teddie,
I was going to race this with some mates and they couldn't get on the server. It came up with an error about no slots available. So a mate loaded it into his server and I got the same message.
Any ideas?

Hey Teddie,
I was going to race this with some mates and they couldn't get on the server. It came up with an error about no slots available. So a mate loaded it into his server and I got the same message.
Any ideas?

Hi, try to change the mod for the capital letters, let me know..

perhaps you should ask @Edu VC seeing as its his mod by the looks of it.

As @TaistoTurri mentioned, it's free! And thank you for the good review btw :)

We basically took Velo's model and tried to improve physics and in-game experience in general (collider, wing and tyre positioning, engine and more).

Just give it a try and tell me what you guys think!

PS: we share our Discord channel besides the MEGA link because future updates of the mod will only be shared there, and many of them are coming very soon ;)

The Palmbeach Raceway track.

Question: by any chance anyone try my post update 1.2 before CrisT86 posted his update?
Want to know on my post if the Reverse direction - were the cars going/facing in the correct reverse direction?

Once you do try it delete my post update and use the CrisT86 version 1.3 official update of the track on forum page 1687

thank you,
Dave

Last edited:
Interesting thoughts about doing a City maps, but there are limits on how much Assetto Corsa can handle far as large track maps. Also what would the fps be with all that detail.

Well we have the map "High force" which is huge. I think it might even be bigger then this. Also there's the map Glenco which works very well and that one is immense as well. And the Tokyo map (SRP or something like that) which is I think a lot more detailed and with lights too, yet no lag.
I believe even making just the ring road would be amazing, since people do race in NY:

I once saw a proper video where the guy raced through red lights as well, can't find it anymore.

We basically took Velo's model and tried to improve physics and in-game experience in general (collider, wing and tyre positioning, engine and more).

PS: we share our Discord channel besides the MEGA link because future updates of the mod will only be shared there, and many of them are coming very soon ;)
Do the Velo skins transfer across?

Just checked some of this video and I think the world map looks better/more detailed than GTA 3! Would be so cool to be able to drive around maps like this. Wish there were more freeroam maps with traffic.

Buy City Car Driving. Not expensive now, many, many free mods and lots of ambients with different traffic. You can even setup the amount of traffic, traffic lights and hazard situations. Not a new game but very fun and addictive,

You can post the updates here too.

Soon we can't have a life or we have all to leave work, familly, eat and sleeping.
Hundreds of discords, patreons, sites, mods... What does all this imply... Hours of reading, hours of installing, uninstalling... Daily updates of updates of previous updates... Uninstall, reinstall the update... It's becoming a bit ridiculous, if I might say so.

For weeks, because of AC and GT Sport, I have not played, ACC, AMS2, rFacotr2, PCars 3, Wreckfest, RaceRoom, Dakar, Nascar Heat4, WW2, War Thunder, Verdun, Tannenberg, Far Cry 5, War Planes WW2...

... And I have to go to discords and type my phone number, because can't joiun without a silly confirmation, just for downloading one more Ferrari (in this case, could be other) 550 Maranello, to join my seven 550 Maranello already in my car list.

That's alright.

Cheers

Thanks so much for these!

I know your name is Mike but every time I see your closing line, I like to think that you're just making these for a dude named Mike and telling him to have fun.

Hah!! Same here! I used to think who the fack is this Mike he is editing these cars for. Well he is the mike. :lol:

Many great cars, Mike.

Been having fun with them, Mike. :)

Cheers, Mike.
Mike08

Last edited:
Just noticed the red and blue wing mirror glass on AI cars is back again in the latest CSP.
Or is this a LoDs issue or mirror setting? The seem to go red/blue at LoD B.

edit: ah, @DBag, it's your LoDs for the Pulsar, LoDs B through D have red/blue mirrors.

Last edited:

On the upper right of this page, click over rounds or cars, and you'll be able to change/add/remove whatever you want.

w0l1.png

To create new championships, just click over this 'plus' circle.

pla6.png

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back