- 2,566

- Helsinki
link works for menope acces denied :s
I also use the notepad procedureIs that quicker than just using the 'replace sound' function though? Both are quick but yours seems slower.![]()
link works for menope acces denied :s
I also use the notepad procedureIs that quicker than just using the 'replace sound' function though? Both are quick but yours seems slower.![]()
Henceforth known as the 'peasant slow motion faffy long-winded silly method' (just to annoy @MrB00)I also use the notepad procedure
Henceforth known as the 'peasant slow motion faffy long-winded silly method' (just to annoy @MrB00)![]()
Will you eventually be releasing it as a new car? I don't want to overwrite the existing one so I can compare and contrast, which isn't possible if I just rename the old folder to preserve it so that yours doesn't overwrite it.
I've been working on these skins for a while and finally got them finished so decided it's time for a release.
I'm uploading to RD but here's a little preview.
View attachment 961760 View attachment 961761
Thanks to @UolterUait for the images[/QUOT
woooow looks aawesome! thank yoy MrBOO!
Guys I have a little problem with the headlights of some retro cars: they are white instead of the characteristic halogen white/yellow... any tip from this great community?
For example the headlights of the F40 are completely white... even on the old Group C cars
If you go to the car's data folder and open Lights.ini you'll see there are colours (in RGB format) for each light when on or off:Gentleman, please I know it's a silly thing but please I need your help
For some time when the cars in front of me brake, I see the faded red reflection on the tarmac but the tail lights don't work.
Was trying to get the answer by searching, but got nothing. Any help please?
Thanks.
Lets try this again
Original post here
Honda Civic FK8 Type R , updated using real world data from CivicX forums / Honda / HKS, hopefully now a new car, I have toned down the FFB a little as well...
The amount of work you put into tuning this car to real data but I will be very direct,sorry.....
Now it is not possible good to drive this car, it is a constant struggle to stay on the track.
Maybe the earlier version wasn't very high, in terms of reality, but it was friendly and fun to drive at the border. It was so universal that I could drive it and at home on the wheel and with my friends in the garage on the joy pad, but now I can't have fun.
The brakes lock immediately, it is too slippery in itself. Not always the original data is good, I dare say that 85 percent of the mods do not stick to any data but you are still able to have fun.
Maybe I'm one, maybe my settings are not as they should be, so don't take anything for granted.
Greetings.
Wow it definitely looks stunning!Ok guys, go and grab your URD Bayro 2018 (M8 GTE) Deutsche Post livery here
https://www.racedepartment.com/down...ost-m8-gte-urd-bayro-egt-2018-liveries.36287/
Couple of showroom images just because i'm quite proud of how this turned outView attachment 961772 View attachment 961773
No problem at all.
I haven’t touched the brakes yet, so I guess that’s a function of using road tyres rather than race slicks,
I did mention in my original post that the ABS, seems to be switched off and it’s something that needs investigating further.
I am new to all of this so any feedback is welcome!
Wow it definitely looks stunning!
Definitely the best forum for Assetto Corsa. Here, mutual aid and participation are not empty wordsI actually had some free time to further uppdate the Evo X, now the chrome part on the steering wheel is detached and I put a working gps in it by detaching and remapping the screen
![]()
https://mega.nz/file/Aw4V1SqI#xCy2nUTAyawBLs5wPzd0ACWYh7EBqxiWgG7g0lfTta4
Link updated in the previous post too
Still not perfect as interiors aren't mapped and chrome looks a bit weird because of that, gps might also use a different resolution but my time was over
More or less.re you talking about this?... this is the 1970 layout.
Is that what this is about?
ACF_911RSR_2020.zip - 65.1 MB
I'm very happy that you're working on it, I've only corrected some things, I didn't focus on reality, it would be nice to make it a super model with super physics.![]()
Reminds me of the GT5 and GT6 days when French would just kick you from the room for being American or not French.Dude, I really can't be bothered to jump through hoops to download one or 2 tracks from you - it's cool. I can accept that you just don't want people to join your forum and I go back to my original comment of sharing your tracks here with a link for those of us that are foreign. I honestly have no idea why it's so difficult for you to want people to join your forum and then you ban them for not being French.
It's cool, I'm over it now
and @UolterUaitDefinitely the best forum for Assetto Corsa. Here, mutual aid and participation are not empty words
The amount of work you put into tuning this car to real data but I will be very direct,sorry.....
Now it is not possible good to drive this car, it is a constant struggle to stay on the track.
Maybe the earlier version wasn't very high, in terms of reality, but it was friendly and fun to drive at the border. It was so universal that I could drive it and at home on the wheel and with my friends in the garage on the joy pad, but now I can't have fun.
The brakes lock immediately, it is too slippery in itself. Not always the original data is good, I dare say that 85 percent of the mods do not stick to any data but you are still able to have fun.
Maybe I'm one, maybe my settings are not as they should be, so don't take anything for granted.
Greetings.
Paulo mate, obvious guess is that it may be related to a ppfilter.
After the last sol+csp combos, my previous ppfilters stopped producing the same effects.
Wow nice find, but is that supposed to be a F306 or 308 since both almost look the same to each other?A modified Dallara F308 is available here: http://www.toms-sim-side.de/skins/skins.htm
Description:
Information about the skin: This skin was applied to a modified Dallara F308 because the Dallara F306 used by Patrick Rahn is not available for Assetto Corsa, but the F308 is very similar in terms of class and shape.
Vehicle / Car: Dallara F306 (F308)
Driver: Patrick Rahn
Team / Team: Conrad Racing Sport
Use at / use at: Bergrennen / Hillclimb
Required Mod / required Mod: ts_f3 (Download contains Mod + Skin / download include mod + skin)