- 7,532

- The Bunker
OMG! Bannochbrae?!?You guys, et al, are awesome. Thank you! I've got something coming that I can't put on RD. I'll post it in a bit.
OMG! Bannochbrae?!?You guys, et al, are awesome. Thank you! I've got something coming that I can't put on RD. I'll post it in a bit.
FYI: Race Sim Studio Updates
I just received three emails about new updates for their...
- Formula Americas 2020
- Formula Hybrid 2020
- Formula Hybrid X 2022
----------------------
Changelog - Formula Americas 2020 V2 - 16 October 2020
• Push to Pass added for Road variant. Available only in race mode setting, gives 60 extra horsepower when activated for a period of 15 seconds. It can be used 10 times per race.
• New Custom Shader's Patch Tyre shaders to both cars and compounds
• Updated exterior carbons both variations
• Updated interior textures and shaders both variations
• New pit crew textures
----------------------
Formula Hybrid 2020 - Version 3 - 16 October 2020
• New interior sounds - real recordings
• Weight increase 746kg
• Wheel rotation limit standardised to 450 degrees for all 2020 RSS vehicles
• Additional tyre compounds added
• Small decrease of aero efficiency in low and medium wing angles
• Adjusted some setup range parameters, old setups might not work
• New Custom Shader's Patch Tyre shaders added to 5 dry compounds
• New Custom Shader's Patch Tyre compound added "Visual Wet" - requires Custom Shader's Patch
• 3D Fixed small aero element right barge board
• New pit crew textures
-----------------------
Changelog Formula Hybrid X 2022 Version 3 - 16 October 2020
*** A clean installation of the vehicle, instead of an overwrite, is recommended ***
• Rebrand to 2022
• Wheel rotation limit standardised to 450 degrees for all 2020 RSS vehicles
• New CSP Tyre shaders added to 3 dry compounds
• New CSP Tyre compound added "Visual Wet"
• New pit crew textures
Formula RSS 2 V6 2020 also received update. I heard that Formula 79 received something too.
Changelog - Formula RSS 2 V6 2020 - Version 2 - 16 October 2020
• New Custom Shader's Patch Tyre shaders added to 4 dry compounds
• New Custom Shader's Patch Tyre compound added "Visual Wet" - requires Custom Shader's Patch
• 3D - New wheel hubs added all 4 corners - LOD updated
• New pit crew textures
Hi,
Sorry guys, I think I missed the Integra Type R. Can someone link me to it pls?Thaks
Please let it be Bannochbrae![]()
![]()
I feel uneducated. lol. I'm going to need to google Bannochbrae.
[EDIT] Oh my, someone make Bannochbrae. Thx!![]()
I've noticed this a lot with other cars
no idea, they are driven by the "wind" in CSP. looks like so, in game sometimes they are fast and sometimes slow.Why are the turbines spinning like a hurricane in progress?
[ANIMATED_0]
ACTIVE = 1
NODE = Turbine1
WINDMILL_DIR = 1,1,1
WINDMILL_DIR_EXP = 1
WINDMILL_DIR_BOTH_SIDES = 1
SPIN_AXIS = 1,0,4
SPEED_MULT = 1
WIND_SPEED_KMH_MIN = 1
WIND_SPEED_KMH_MAX = 20
WIND_SPEED_KMH_STOP = 40
LAG_UP = 0.998
LAG_DOWN = 0.998
LAG_BRAKING = 0.98
I've noticed this a lot with other cars. The tires always look wet and shiny. ???
The Formula 90 V12 (aka Ferrari 641/2)same here.

Is any one converting RF2 Sebring? They have a very nice version.
If that is not in the card for a near future, it would be great to have work done on the Sebring we have, the rack is quite good but the AI is bumping on the pit lane wall at the end of the straight. It is not an AI lane issue it is a track limit issue..
Yes, Bannochbrae would also be nice.
turn off TireFXHi !
About RRS, I really dislike the new look of the tyres introduced by the RSS Formula 90 V12.
I've noticed this a lot with other cars. The tires always look wet and shiny. ???
same here.
The Formula 90 V12 (aka Ferrari 641/2)
I'm using CSP 0.1.60 without SOL and I really dislike the new textures of the tyres (too cartoonish indeed), It makes me thinking about the F1 Games by Codemasters.
I didn't try the Formula RSS2 V6 at the moment.
turn off TireFX
I think rf2 Sebring was a DLC, I have it and it is encrypted with a new encoding key

Hi! My friends ;-)))))))
Thank you gtplanet for your support! Thank you @Shokeus and everyone involved!
View attachment 965599
Added Wiper
Corrected Animation Timings
Added internal glass with Texture
Please test and report my learning curve before gtplanet - after /
@Masscot
Which car mod you wanted better wiper animation?
https://mega.nz/file/INEXVQwC#scEJsXWpqn4n9KgHwgusvNuU-emADo5Pdsu73DuHYyw
Enjoy!
Sure!May use you to do my wiper amination for my car mod whose it's really if that ok![]()
I'm using CSP 0.1.60 without SOL and I really dislike the new textures of the tyres (too cartoonish indeed).
Oh crikey, there were a couple of recent cars with really short wiper sweeps, but I can't for the life of me remember which cars they were.@Masscot
Which car mod you wanted better wiper animation?