P1ButtPlug
(Banned)
- 964

- Some where
Fall Guy thanks again 👍
Copied your cfg lines into nords ini, worked perfect. Default skin looked more vibrant but maybe I was seeing things.
Of course when ran, CM auto updated the nords ini that had your lines - gotta turn off those auto updates, which is fine because I always going to cm's track configs to see whats new then update.
edit: odd banding in the sky, didn't see it on track
Copied your cfg lines into nords ini, worked perfect. Default skin looked more vibrant but maybe I was seeing things.
Of course when ran, CM auto updated the nords ini that had your lines - gotta turn off those auto updates, which is fine because I always going to cm's track configs to see whats new then update.
edit: odd banding in the sky, didn't see it on track
Last edited: