- 250

- Derby, UK
- RicME85
- RicME85
ehhhm, I don't know why, but the game doesn't start and in the files i can't find any kn5 file or data file![]()
Its been updated on RD after it was mentioned there was a missing kn5
ehhhm, I don't know why, but the game doesn't start and in the files i can't find any kn5 file or data file![]()
I have this same issue since months, possible more than 6-7 months or even longer, can't exactly remember when it started. And I was not alone. People were very vocal over it. I had dozens of 'fixes', but not one worked properly and I still have the issue (as are many others).
Only a few weeks ago, I brought it back into attention, but apart from a few 'fixes' I already tried before) nothing new was posted and it went dead again.
Bottom line: so far nobody knows what triggers it.
Then it's a different issue I guess. I have the issue since an much earlier CSP version.It's frustrating, i tried everything i could think of, then went back to 1.69.
Not being able to run latest SOL is the real bother.
guys any way to make driver swaps on ac? saw a video on it but couldn't find how to do it
That can also be due to a bad configuration of the race grid, or none at all. If you don't configure the race grid, this can happen to you on long tracks.Hi guys, someone has a good version of the "Longford67" track because in my version the Ai doesn't work well, the opponents retire one after the other before finishing the race .... Thanks!
Haven't looked at it - just found it.
I copied most of the tyre, suspension and drivetrain data from the Kunos 911 GT3-R to this one (Instead of just replacing the tyres). It is a lot better but it still bounces a lot and sometimes loses grip in the middle of the corner for no reason. Yes i know i am not a Kevin Estre, so i can't judge the reactions of a car professionally but i can say that this grip and suspension model of this mod isn't very realistic compared to real life (maybe even compared to ACC, which is where it was converted from). Does anyone have any other recommendations about making this car faster and easier to drive? (Will definitely try the setup recommendations of yours by the way.)
Yup, just use the older version 0.95. Works great for me....
https://mega.nz/folder/v00BwSKB#qbSjPldDNQXxD9YhUK5rXA
https://mega.nz/folder/j5t1UYbb#lF4BSjP_OS4ua_DRpu1krQ
Let me know if it works....
![]()
WIP 992 GT3
3D Model: Porsche
Work needed - Poly reduction, LODs, CSP features, Wiper Animations.
What is done - A0, Shaders, Physics.
Yup, just use the older version 0.95. Works great for me....
https://mega.nz/folder/v00BwSKB#qbSjPldDNQXxD9YhUK5rXA
https://mega.nz/folder/j5t1UYbb#lF4BSjP_OS4ua_DRpu1krQ
Let me know if it works....
It is not to criticize, it is more I do like your work, but those advertising banners on the track do not look at all like the real ones, if you need information about the circuit and you want it to be more similar to reality, I can to help.
It is not to criticize, it is more I do like your work, but those advertising banners on the track do not look at all like the real ones, if you need information about the circuit and you want it to be more similar to reality, I can to help..
( I don't have a link of the original car so can someone can send it to me via pm?)
Test this Works Perfect.
Porsche 911 (991.2) GT3 R 2019 Endurance v1.0 by crash https://evoload.io/v/z4RppTnE6ApkvT
Porsche 911 (991.2) GT3 R 2019 Sprint v1.0 by crash https://evoload.io/v/hQXL2I3Frm9ie0
Setup Porsche 911 (991.2) GT3 R 2019 by crash https://evoload.io/v/bIqUXY4oeT3tXe
i can tryif you have time to create a skin with the real banners, I will integrate in an update
what track?Hi! Created a track with race track builder and Google Maps 2D, then created the path, and installed Blender with the plugin to import a google maps 3D data.
Imported the 3D map into blender, and then exported to fbx and then opened with KSEditor. The 1000 objects from 3D on KS shows an error 'NULL MATERIAL'
Also that objects cannot be exported. What did I wrong?
Its just my city buildings.what track?
(eres español?)
look your inboxIts just my city buildings.
Es de mi urbanización, no es nada serio pero me he motivado
My eyes..! It burns..!
A few texture tweaks, new trees and GrassFX could roll this turd in glitter and make it driveable.
Anyone?
@__EASY__ already reworked and released a better version...My eyes..! It burns..!
A few texture tweaks, new trees and GrassFX could roll this turd in glitter and make it driveable.
Anyone?
Then it's a different issue I guess. I have the issue since an much earlier CSP version.
View attachment 1016232
HELP please!
Can anybody help me with the Porsche 911 GT3 R 2019 ACC version by Toprace? The car is bouncing very much and setup did not help. I tried to drive it at Nordschleife, but it is not possible. Maybe there was an update i missed, but downloads are gone @Toprace discord channel. Would be great if someone could help to fix the bouncing Porsche.
It's a paymod though, isn't it?@__EASY__ already reworked and released a better version...