Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,789 comments
Do you know how to solve this? When the Game loads, in some tracks the car dissapears.
Disable "Origin Shift" and "xxx cached data", AFAIR one is located in General Settings, the other one in Grafic Adjustments. I'm not at my gaming rig atm, so I cant check how the 2nd one is really called. But those two functions tend to do more harm than good.

Last edited:
Big problems with Content Manager (last version)
@Cozy61 @racealot

After the last CM update, we all have bugs, especially with the custom championships.
I downloaded an old version of the CM
For this moment no problem with 0.8.2245.37760 version
You can find all release here :

Thanks a lot to @313 and @xezez for your help !!!!!!!!!!!

Do not forget to disable updates in the CM settings otherwise return to the latest version and the bugs will be back !!!
Maybe wait for a more stable version 😉

Capture.JPG

does anyone have the Bugatti la voiture noire mod? any help would be appreciated.
Get some images of what the car looks like, otherwise, they might not have it. Either its really hard to find, or just kept private even when shown in a certain Youtube video from a certain channel that anyone hates.

I
Big problems with Content Manager (last version)
@Cozy61 @racealot

After the last CM update, we all have bugs, especially with the custom championships.
I downloaded an old version of the CM
For this moment no problem with 0.8.2245.37760 version
You can find all release here :

Thanks a lot to @313 and @xezez for your help !!!!!!!!!!!

Do not forget to disable updates in the CM settings otherwise return to the latest version and the bugs will be back !!!
Maybe wait for a more stable version 😉

View attachment 1064418
Thanks @ClaudioWRC74 Will try this out - I looked for the old ones but couldn't locate them, so thank you to everyone that pointed us in this direction :cheers::gtpflag:

A question about CSP.

I have been a patreon for a long time and accepted the buggy and inconsistent nature of new builds etc. But, lately the newest 1.75 build is just crashing on every track and car. I've rolled back to 1.73 as it is much more stable for me. My main question is does rain only work on the very latest build as It nevers works on any other version for me?

Corvette 427 A/Production 1966 v1.1
Mac Ten / ACTK
Add lod 1 2 3
Fixed tyres.ini
Fixed collider.kn5 and colliders.ini
Fixed F6 cameras
Add wipers
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1317

chevrolet_66vette427_a_prod.png

A question about CSP.

I have been a patreon for a long time and accepted the buggy and inconsistent nature of new builds etc. But, lately the newest 1.75 build is just crashing on every track and car. I've rolled back to 1.73 as it is much more stable for me. My main question is does rain only work on the very latest build as It nevers works on any other version for me?
the rain works only on the patreon version

Opinions on this? the union between these two maps may be like this, but it doesn't convince me, I think the set is too big for the purpose I have with this map, which would be to create realistic traffic.

I do not know if it is better to close the part of Bergheim with a road and that's it and dedicate the map that has already been made in more detail and fixing all those horrible transitions.

TRACK UPDATE by CrisT86

Track Update by CrisT86, KevinK2 and Masscot

• New EXT_CONFIG by CrisT86 featuring RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX,
  • New VAO Patches by CrisT86
  • DIGIFLAGS Fix (it can still have some small issue, but yeah, they works) by CrisT86
  • Updated UI by CrisT86
  • New TV cams for alla layouts by CrisT86
  • Fixed pitlane by KevinK2
  • Track skin & rocks fix by Masscot

BE SURE to activate both skins in CM in order to have all the fix loaded properly in AC

KNOW ISSUE: Some flickering due to the Z coordinates of some stuff. If anyone have a fix is more than welcome for a future to include in this overhaul.

Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.07.02 - 12.49.27.03.png
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.07.02 - 12.49.48.93.png
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.07.02 - 12.49.55.94.png
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.07.02 - 12.50.02.10.png
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.07.02 - 12.50.12.23.png
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.07.02 - 12.50.27.28.png
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.07.02 - 12.50.18.66.png
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.07.02 - 12.50.33.75.png
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.07.02 - 12.50.53.11.png
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.07.02 - 12.51.17.76.png

Last edited:
A question about CSP.

Rain works only with preview versions or the very old versions pre 1.65, which had this fake windshield rain. No puddles on track though.
I've used every preview since 1.69p1 and never ever had any bigger problems. With 1.75p1 I had one single crash, which wasnt related to CSP though. That was a messed up data-folder.

Most problems with CSP are either related to bad mods or apps. So I always recommend to disable all apps except the sol ones and start testing which one causes the crash. And disable RSR and SRS. Both caused a bunch of problems on my side in the past. Since I've disabled them everything works like a charm. :)

Last edited:
TRACK UPDATE by CrisT86

F3CT - NORISRING

• Updated EXT_CONFIG with RainFX, GrassFX and water
Suggested mod: Track cam by DarkSK

Attachments

• F3CT_Norisring_Updated EXT_CONFIG by CrisT86.rar.txt
    4.8 KB · Views: 85
TRACK UPDATE by CrisT86

FAT-ALFIE Bremgarten

• Updated EXT_CONFIG with RainFX, GrassFX and water
  • New VAO Patches
Generally i like and have no problem with your work, and want to thank you for it with this occasion. But with the grass fx, you inserted at the ORIGINAL_GRASS_MATERIALS = vegetation the original vegetation which was made with great effort and careful placement by Fat Alfie. Lots of bushes, flowers disappear like this that is a great part of the design. I think its better with leaving the original vegetation in together with grassfx. Just my opinion

Last edited:
Generally i like and have no problem with your work, and want to thank you for it with this occasion. But with the grass fx, you inserted at the ORIGINAL_GRASS_MATERIALS = vegetation the original vegetation which was made with great effort and careful placement by Fat Alfie. Lots of bushes, flowers disappear like this that is a great part of the design. I think its better with leaving the original vegetation in together with grassfx. Just my opinion
You can remove that or disable it if you don't like it ;)

You are not alone. I also don't want grassfx for Fat-Alfie's tracks for the exact same reason. Obviously I can skip this track add-on from CrisT86.

You can remove that or disable it if you don't like it 😉
Of course, but lots of folks dont know how to do that, or dont even think about that and will download the track and install your changes and newer know there was great looking vegetation at all. Fat -Alfie tracks are not generic tracks with bad looking vegetation, they are really well made. Maybe worths a mention in the descrioption that old vegetation is disabled by default. I use it with your grass fx and look great combined.

Last edited:
TRACK UPDATE by CrisT86

Track Update by CrisT86, KevinK2 and Masscot

• New EXT_CONFIG by CrisT86 featuring RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX,
  • New VAO Patches by CrisT86
  • DIGIFLAGS Fix (it can still have some small issue, but yeah, they works) by CrisT86
  • Updated UI by CrisT86
  • New TV cams for alla layouts by CrisT86
  • Fixed pitlane by KevinK2
  • Track skin & rocks fix by Masscot

BE SURE to activate both skins in CM in order to have all the fix loaded properly in AC

KNOW ISSUE: Some flickering due to the Z coordinates of some stuff. If anyone have a fix is more than welcome for a future to include in this overhaul.

View attachment 1064440View attachment 1064441View attachment 1064442View attachment 1064443View attachment 1064444View attachment 1064446View attachment 1064445View attachment 1064447View attachment 1064448View attachment 1064449
Nice work chaps, I really like the layout of this track and these updates are very welcome. The only problem I noticed is that there is major LOD pop when coming back on the back half of the track probably caused by the blanket LOD_OUT = 500 in the ext_config. Add this after the first LOD_OUT section to fix that:

Code:
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MESHES = 1TREES_LINE017, 1TREES_LINE016, house_picek01, 1groove_plane01
LOD_OUT = 700

Last edited:
Thanks a lot :)

I've made a quick and dirty flicker fix. Moved some stuff further away from the background, removed the green startlights and those orange tirewallthingies (IMHO it's better to have none than flickering objects, as it really drives me mad). It's definitely not the best solution. I only got 3DSimed installed ATM, so this is the best I could do for now. And some windows are requiring a remapping, as they look weird. I really need 3D Studio... but it's such a long time ago I've used it... in the "good" old rf1 days :D

Attachments

• Czech Republic_GT_Team.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 17
  • Denmark_GT_Team.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 18
  • Switzerland_GT_Team.zip
    3 MB · Views: 16
  • Singapore_GT_Team.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 16
  • Turkey_GT_Team.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back