Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,748 comments
Unfortunately, still the same problems with the Interior (all v0.82). Just 2 examples

View attachment 1065905

View attachment 1065906
me too😭
ex:
Mesh;_chevrolet_camaro_gt4r_net
Mesh;GEO_INT_MOTEC_SUB0
02.png
03.png

Does anyone by chance have the v1.3 update done to the Toyota TS020 GT-One by Virtua Simulazioni? I can still find the quoted post by Apexxer but he has since deleted it and the link doesn't work anymore.
The physics on the non-updated version are pretty flawed sadly.
I am also interested in a Nissan R390 GT1 '98 mod, the only ones I can find are the '97 version.
Thanks a lot 🙂
The apexxer files sadly passed away, but you can download the gt-one from legion which isgreat.
About the Longtail R390, as far as I know, there were only wip screens but nothing more.

Btw in free camera,if I go really far from the car, to have spectator point of view, now the game do a glitch, on all tracks:
Screenshot_vrc_pt_pavey_lemans_2017_6-6-121-1-24-46-2.jpg

As far as Japanese tracks go, it looks like only one is missing from the JTCC/JGTC era.

Tokachi International Speedway

There is a version of the drift course floating around but the full track layout only exists in rfactor from what I could find. Not sure how much interest there is in that era of Japanese racing but maybe someone could convert it to AC?

I found a conversion guide and was able to import it and drive around without falling through the floor after a few hours of trial and error (mostly error) but it needs more than that to be useful to anyone.

As far as Japanese tracks go, it looks like only one is missing from the JTCC/JGTC era.

There is a version of the drift course floating around but the full track layout only exists in rfactor from what I could find. Not sure how much interest there is in that era of Japanese racing but maybe someone could convert it to AC?

I found a conversion guide and was able to import it and drive around without falling through the floor after a few hours of trial and error (mostly error) but it needs more than that to be useful to anyone.
possibly @shi can be interested

Does anyone by chance have the v1.3 update done to the Toyota TS020 GT-One by Virtua Simulazioni? I can still find the quoted post by Apexxer but he has since deleted it and the link doesn't work anymore.
I am also interested in a Nissan R390 GT1 '98 mod, the only ones I can find are the '97 version.
Thanks a lot 🙂
Legion has the 98 version
1625689565382.png

TS 020:

Last edited:

Tokachi International Speedway is currently being created by Japanese friends (w.i.p).

The rFactor version unfortunately doesn't look like reality...

How does CM do that exactly??
I mistakenly change the screen type in video settings, while keeping the same resolution (2560x1440), from 'single screen' to 'oculus rift' and lost neck fx, but on the other hand the picture's become much sharper and frametate gain about 20‐30 fps... now I don't want to revert back to 'single screen', how can I get neck fx back without having to switch back to 'single screen' setting.
Anyone has a clue please?

Thanks a lot 🙂

Legion has the 98 version
View attachment 1065922

TS 020:

@Fall Guy that R390 is the 1997 body. But I haven't seen a '98 version being poked around Nor see one in the Works.

shi
Tokachi International Speedway is currently being created by Japanese friends (w.i.p).

The rFactor version unfortunately doesn't look like reality...

I'm trying to follow the japanese modding scene on twitter. I only follow Killin and he's making the new GR86. What other modders do you reccomend?

Is anyone working on a decent version of Jerez?

I'm tempted to do a complete texture overhaul for the version on Race Department, but even with new textures, the track will still be inaccurate in regards to height mapping on some corners.

If nobody is working on a new, more accurate version, then I'll go ahead and start this project. But I don't want to he wasting my time if a better version is in the works.

Lam
How does CM do that exactly??
I mistakenly change the screen type in video settings, while keeping the same resolution (2560x1440), from 'single screen' to 'oculus rift' and lost neck fx, but on the other hand the picture's become much sharper and frametate gain about 20‐30 fps... now I don't want to revert back to 'single screen', how can I get neck fx back without having to switch back to 'single screen' setting.
Anyone has a clue please?
Did you happen to have "Extra FX" enabled when using single screen?

Extra FX doesn't work with VR, so that could explain why it looks sharper (especially if you had TAA enabled in Extra FX) and you gained 20-30 fps in "Oculus Rift" mode.

You could use single screen without Extra FX enabled and get similar results, while keeping Neck FX.

On a quest for some good quality movie cars, anybody got any good ones?
View attachment 1065820

Assetto Corsa Starsky and Hutch by UNCLE​

General Lee WITH Original Rims by UNCLE​

I also released a bit of a refresh of the General Lee here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mods-general-discussion.307899/post-13180132

link is still here https://sharemods.com/1tnv80xcw8uf/dodge_char_lee.rar.html

Following my real life racing recreations, there is a South African track missing in my quest.
Of the nine circuits I have, I need the Zwartkops Raceway.

Tons of luck, I know, but is there somewhere this circuit? 😬

I always enjoyed how water puddle reflections create kind of immersion on road surface, the problem for me was, they form too slow, even on fast multiplier times, also they wait the track wetness become %100 to begin forming. Another issue for me was, you need high rain intensity for this and the rain particle effects of high rain intensities looks bit bad (beyond %30), %2-10 seems nice enough for my perception of realism.
Anyway to solve this, I modified the controller.lua file. Now, after couple of minutes, the road becomes full reflective. You just need small intensity values (2-10). I want to share the file here if anyone interested;

View attachment 1065850

You need to put controller.lua into assettocorsa/extension/weather-controllers/sol2 folder

I also put my sol configuration file which I made some tweaks if anyone wants.
it goes into documents/AssettoCorsa/cfg/sol

Please backup these files originals first.
Perfect, I had noticed it and it was already bothering me! Thanks!

does anyone have a clue on why the 911 GT3 R by crash is pretty much... undrivable? bouncy and the rear goes away at every corner

Last edited:
I am working on the physics for a car (1946 Maserati 4CL, modifying Legion's pre-war Maserati 6CM) I have things progressing nicely, but I am really struggling with an unstoppable spin the moment you lift off the brakes (doesn't matter how slight you press them). The only way to drive the car currently is without touching the brakes or braking all the way down to below 20mph. Any suggestions? I am hoping to stick to the realistic suspension configuration of the car, hopefully I am just missing something obvious. I have redone the suspension and the brake files twice with no success. I just need someone's fresh perspective.

Last edited:
I am working on the physics for a car (1946 Maserati 4CL, modifying Legion's pre-war Maserati 6CM) I have things progressing nicely, but I am really struggling with an unstoppable spin the moment you lift off the brakes (doesn't matter how slight you press them). The only way to drive the car currently is without touching the brakes or braking all the way down to below 20mph. Any suggestions? I am hoping to stick to the realistic suspension configuration of the car, hopefully I am just missing something obvious. I have redone the suspension and the brake files twice with no success. I just need someone's fresh perspective.
Send a link, here or PM, and I'll take a look.

Has anyone tried the new "Generate LODs" feature of Content Manager? If this works well it will open up many possibilities for players with not-so-good PCs like me.
Yep. I have been making LODs with it for our 2006 LM/LMES/ALMS mod. It works well and no more 99% CPU messages with 30 cars at lemans. I have been using these settings:
LOD B: 35000
LOD C: 15000
LOD D: 4000

can anyone help me out with a problem I am having. I just bought an Oddor handbrake from amazon to use with my T300 and whenever I'm in-game the ebrake is always on and I can't really actuate it.

Yep. I have been making LODs with it for our 2006 LM/LMES/ALMS mod. It works well and no more 99% CPU messages with 30 cars at lemans. I have been using these settings:
LOD B: 35000
LOD C: 15000
LOD D: 4000

HI I cant seem to get the plugin for the lod generator working, i think its called simplygon or something? how did u do it? The generator is stuck at 15% on any car. Thanks!

1625720659744.png

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back