Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,444 comments
That's a different Clio Cup.

clios.png

Try this one.

Lovely update. I haven't driven that Clio much before, but I can see it getting more use now!

Could very well be. I'm on the latest version. Don't remember having this issue before. It was a while since I used the track and reading this made me try it out.
Contrary to others I have no issues with Hope though... :confused:
I think the problem with the horizon on the tracks is the problem of how the SOL handles the track files. Soon there will be an update, the developers are working hard. Thank them for it, and we are waiting.

I didn't consider an important thing:
this is a "modding crew" who created the mod. It's not a mod found online, therefore you need to ask them in first place to add working wipers and the internal glass. :P
Alright. Well I'll shoot them a message and see if I can get a response.

Renault Clio Cup v1.0 by Assettogarage, rework V1.0 by delpinsky

View attachment 816301

VISAL UPDATE
— Working wiper animation
— Damage glass
— Working LCD light for night racing
— Cockpit internal light for night racing
— LODs added

Extract "ag_renault_clio_cup.ini" into assettocorsa\extension\config\cars\mods

Download

Enjoy! :D

Very nice!
Change the steering lock in driver3D from 200 to 360 to get the hands in synch with the steering wheel.
Edit: there's something a little off with the LoDs, I think. Glass (rear window and lights lenses)goes grey when other cars are ~15 feet in front of you.

Last edited:

This looks VERY tasty!
Does anyone know if this is available for download somewhere or is this a private mod?

Some of the cars I have seen on diverse other sites recently but models were very outdated (rF1 / GTR mod models converted to AC). The Giuletta SZ though looks like a more up to date model and a rather nice looking one too.

This looks VERY tasty!
Does anyone know if this is available for download somewhere or is this a private mod?

Some of the cars I have seen on diverse other sites recently but models were very outdated (rF1 / GTR mod models converted to AC). The Giuletta SZ though looks like a more up to date model and a rather nice looking one too.

Those cars look so goofy. Like little clown cars. I love the mod already.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back