Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,748 comments
They are the same, no? I mean, I have the one from the SRP Discord, the author is esprit and the folder literally called ddm_gts_tsukuba
You're absolutely right, the Esprit one IS the ddm_gts_tsukuba, and then I have one without credits just named "tsukuba_circuit", don't remember where that's from...

I know I'm bit late to the party, but I just discovered rallying win AC, lol. :D

Does anyone have some links to some decent rally/hillclimb stages and cars for AC, current or old eras?
I have the Forest Rally: Stage 2 course and the 2015 Ford Fiesta RS WRC car so far.
you can try my releases:

Rally dirt/tarmac (50/60)

rallycross:
(Lyngasrx is not great sorry)

re: "hell"
There is a version released but it is quite poor imho. I have a wip, but it is quite difficult convert and needs alot of help.

upcoming is Shibuya dirt/tarmac but not quite ready for beta status...

you might like the rally track in my Dirt Car Racing - An Offroad Car Chasing Game conversion (yes, that is the name... ) https://sharemods.com/cug0gi3c67ew/rmi_dcroffroadracing_-_v1.0.7z.html

Last edited:
Guys, does anyone knows how to make wiper animation with the latest csp? (not Blender or 3dsMax)
A quick tutorial video would have been a big help 🙂

Guys, does anyone knows how to make wiper animation with the latest csp? (not Blender or 3dsMax)
A quick tutorial video would have been a big help 🙂
@Mahad obviously does…

Edit: it starts here:

csp_wiper_config_tool.PNG

Last edited:
While at least some are on the topic of RX: I know of Lydden Hill and Holjes, but is there a good version of Lankebanen/Hell, Norway available for AC?

Done some changes I felt needed to be done on the Bolide.
  • Fixed 3D face for the front air curtain and other parts of the car including the right side brake calipers
  • The upper half of the body is now in a gloss finish
  • Updated skins and colour schemes to reflect the concept car
  • Optimised textures
  • Updated power curve and output to Bugatti's specs, suspension, and tyres for improved drivability.
  • Steering lock-to-lock is now 300-degrees like in LMP1 cars.
  • Included baked AO
  • New setup options including aero, dampers, and suspension travel
  • Rear mirror is now a screen
  • Fixed passenger camera
  • Headlights now function as DRLs as intended on the IRL car
  • Exhaust flames now amber instead of blue
  • Other small CSP adjustments and stuff

View attachment 1081678

View attachment 1081676

View attachment 1081677

View attachment 1081690
Hello there . lights not working in csp 1.70. for your information

There is a nice version by "ULTRANEW_D", I'm guessing a Dirt conversion.
Hm, do you by any chance have a link or some direction for me where to look for it? Google, YT and this forum doesn't seem to know that one (there apparently was a link to some Hell RX version here, but it's not active anymore)

Hi,

I have a problem with a couple of Peugeot 205s (T16/T24S, street versions): mirrors are all black when using real mirrors. In showroom they are fine, but on the track - all black. I've checked extension folders, there's no problems. Mirrors are set up and named correctly, no typos in mirrors.ini etc.

This is the only time I've seen problem like this, among my 2500 mod cars. Anyone know a solution?

Could there be a way to disable real mirrors in individial car? I mean the mirrors are OK with the real mirrors of. But you know, I wouldn't wanna keep ticking it on and off when driving these cars.

Done some changes I felt needed to be done on the Bolide.
  • Fixed 3D face for the front air curtain and other parts of the car including the right side brake calipers
  • The upper half of the body is now in a gloss finish
  • Updated skins and colour schemes to reflect the concept car
  • Optimised textures
  • Updated power curve and output to Bugatti's specs, suspension, and tyres for improved drivability.
  • Steering lock-to-lock is now 300-degrees like in LMP1 cars.
  • Included baked AO
  • New setup options including aero, dampers, and suspension travel
  • Rear mirror is now a screen
  • Fixed passenger camera
  • Headlights now function as DRLs as intended on the IRL car
  • Exhaust flames now amber instead of blue
  • Other small CSP adjustments and stuff

View attachment 1081678

View attachment 1081676

View attachment 1081677

View attachment 1081690

Well, today hexeddit released this video on YouTube

how great it is! Unfortunately it's difficult that he/she will release all his/her works

Last edited:
Well, today hexeddit released this video on YouTube

how great it is! Unfortunately it's difficult that he/she will release all his/her works

I'm still lusting over their mod for the LaFerrari, although that was heavily censored in this site for some reason. Thankfully DEATHLESS released something similar in RD, although I want this improvement for the Bolide so badly.

From Fecebook. This is not my code. I haven't tested or compared it yet.

Union Island water extension edit...

Lucas Macedo Assetto Corsa Mod Central

dup1honsoed ·

i add this water on extension from union island
add only if you want

[INCLUDE: common/materials_track.ini]
[Material_Water]
Materials = underwater_far,ocean_b
UseAlphaFromNormal = 1
UseRecommendedTextures = 1
UseRecommendedDetailTexture = 1
UseNormalMapTwice = 1
Type = SEA

[Material_Water]
Materials = water_pond
UseAlphaFromNormal = 1
UseRecommendedTextures = 1
UseRecommendedDetailTexture = 1
UseNormalMapTwice = 1
Type = POND

1632169217623.png

Last edited:
Few month ago (when Hungaroring ACC(?) convert to rF2 is released), I mentioned, that there is a beta version available in AC too. But nobody interested....

The track and the objects is good, cameras is very well. Only the vegetables and some textures needs update.

More than 2 years, the project is not moving foward.
TomSteel made the conversion, if somebody update this version of the track please wrote him in the credits!

(From 2 years ago, I only use this Hungaroring, because this version is the most accurate.)

View attachment 1081241View attachment 1081242

HungaroringACC v0.3 Download https://sg.hu/forum/uzenet/1324301258/42401
Cameras: https://sg.hu/forum/uzenet/1324301258/42410
Rain FX & Grass FX & Trackday ambient for ACC Hungaroring 0.3

1632170663116.png

• Added RainFX
  • Added GrassFX
  • Removed fake sponsors to have a proper track day look
  • created new outline & new map
  • added Hungaroring logo
  • added Geotags

That´s all folks, not a big deal but worth a trial. Hope our fellow @Pyyer can get his hands on that track to improve it further.

Put everything into your ts_hungaroringACCv03 folder and overwrite it. Have fun! Feel free to improve it!

Last edited:

View attachment 1081824

• Added RainFX
  • Added GrassFX
  • added Hungaroring logo
  • added Geotags

That´s all folks, not a big deal but worth a trial. Hope our fellow @Pyyer can get his hands on that track to improve it further.

Put everything into your ts_hungaroringACCv03 folder and overwrite it. Have fun! Feel free to improve it!

what is geotags ?

View attachment 1081824

• Added RainFX
  • Added GrassFX
  • added Hungaroring logo
  • added Geotags

i was planning to update it, but for my tastes it requires an implementation to looks better (things that can't be done via ext_config) ;)

So if @Pyyer after finishing zandvoort will found time for it, i will work on it if needed ;)

i was planning to update it, but for my tastes it requires an implementation to looks better (things that can't be done via ext_config) ;)

So if @Pyyer after finishing zandvoort will found time for it, i will work on it if needed ;)
I think Pyyer said he is working on Nurburgring

Animated wiper for Bugatti Bolide
Code:
[ANIMATED_WIPER_...]
MESHES = WiperArm, WiperBlade, WiperRubber
UNDERLYING_SURFACE = Glass
DEBUG = 1 ; remove when everything is ready

[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MOVE_TO = modelRoot:y

[BASIC]
DISABLE_WIPER_KSANIM = 1

[ANIMATED_WIPER_0]
ANIMATION_OFFSET = 0.25
DEBUG = 1
UNDERLYING_SURFACE = Glass
GROUP_0 = 'WiperBlade@A=*', 'WiperRubber@A=*'
GROUP_0_ANGLE_FROM = 47.7
GROUP_0_ANGLE_TO = -47.7
GROUP_0_ARM = 'WiperArm@A=*'
GROUP_0_AXIS = 0.000000, 0.707107, 0.707107
GROUP_0_AXIS_OFFSET_0 = 0.000000, 0.707107, 0.707107
GROUP_0_AXIS_OFFSET_1 = 0.000000, 0.707107, 0.707107
GROUP_0_END = -0.005520, 0.903320, 0.636231
GROUP_0_PIVOT = 0.000000, 0.615234, 1.339844

But useless because there is no rain on glass...
I've integrated this into the CSP extension and it works well! Thank you!
Re Bugatti Bolide: added internal windscreen and car_wiper.anim: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4xmbs49uz912r5b/bugatti_bolide_24_windscreen_wiper.zip/file

Edit: just tested @Mahad's CSP wiper config - so much better than my clumsy blender animation. Just ignore the car_wiper.anim in the archive.
This is great @El Locho and works well with @Mahad 's CSP code! Thank you both! :)

How is that any different from LilSki's Bridgehampton? The last major race at the track was held in the 70s, but the track itself staggered on for another decade, albeit with nothing more than a trickle of local races. Kevin sought to recreate the track as it was in its shambolic decline, and I think he did remarkably well (although I still think the cones are too small, as you can see in the accompanying YouTube video). I spent a lot of time at the track (I had an apartment in Bridgehampton for years, and we did a ton of testing there when I was at Car and Driver) and I think LilSki's version is the first, last and only one we'll ever need.
Kinda makes me wonder if anyone has made a skin for the track that made it look like how it was during its glory days. that'd be pretty cool :D

Last edited:
May I ask, did anyone add the "two chicanes layout" and "second chicane layout" for Lime Rock Park Version 1.0 by the Reboot Team?

Last edited:
I ran csp 1.69 to 1.75 with Sol2.1.3, but still cannot get the rain to work. I do see the apps and controls. The clouds and haze effects are all there. But just no rain. What am I doing wrong?

I've integrated this into the CSP extension and it works well! Thank you!

This is great @El Locho and works well with @Mahad 's CSP code! Thank you both! :)
The CSP wiper requires some more tweaking, the pivot point is not correct:

Screenshot 2021-09-20 192521.png

I ran csp 1.69 to 1.75 with Sol2.1.3, but still cannot get the rain to work. I do see the apps and controls. The clouds and haze effects are all there. But just no rain. What am I doing wrong?
RainFX is only functional in the preview builds which can be downloaded from x4fab's Patreon page. The official (free) versions don't yet include it.

Last edited:
RainFX is only functional in the preview builds which can be downloaded from x4fab's Patreon page. The official (free) versions don't yet include it.
Thanks, I figured out so much. I already the modder by paying for content manager. I don't mind paying x4fab's Patreon. But a monthly subscribtion is not the thing I favor. I read you can also cancel the subscribtion? I don't mind paying for 12 months or so. But I want an option to cancel.

Suppose I support the x4fab's Patreon page, will I get a download link for the paid version?

Thanks, I figured out so much. I already the modder by paying for content manager. I don't mind paying x4fab's Patreon. But a monthly subscribtion is not the thing I favor. I read you can also cancel the subscribtion? I don't mind paying for 12 months or so. But I want an option to cancel.

Suppose I support the x4fab's Patreon page, will I get a download link for the paid version?
you can cancel at any time. once subscribed you get access to the downloads and news posted on the patreon page. I also received a Content Manager key. Once downloaded you can install and use the CSP preview version regardless of whether you‘re still subscribed.

Last edited:
Thanks @El Locho , I subscribed. I will give it a try tonight.

So, I should uninstall Sol and then manually copy the files over?
1632206249155.png

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back