• 129,751 comments
Adria International Raceway 2021 v1.03
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1355

Screenshot_ascari_kz1r_gt3_actk_adria_raceway_24-8-121-18-45-27.jpg

Screenshot_ascari_kz1r_gt3_actk_adria_raceway_24-8-121-18-44-51.jpg

Screenshot_ascari_kz1r_gt3_actk_adria_raceway_24-8-121-18-47-39.jpg

Screenshot_ascari_kz1r_gt3_actk_adria_raceway_24-8-121-18-47-1.jpg

Last edited:
Would you mind uploading a full updated skin pack please, assuming you manage to get these finished?
It's a great little car so more skins for large spec races would be fantastic.
I will get through them gradually but I am not in any hurry I'm afraid. They are tedious to do as some of the logos are low-res and blurry, and editing the alpha channel while not difficult is a bit fiddly. I am keen on 4k skins as they tend to look a whole lot better. Any problems with my making them 4k? I have a few other projects occupying my time including a new and better DB4 and DB4GT, a new and better Maserati 450S, and possibly a 1968 Ferrari 312P (berlinetta and spider).

I really enjoy driving this new version of the track. It's very different from the older version.

Adding the outer loop for larger, faster cars would help to complete this mod, and shouldn't require a significant amount of work. If you don't have time, I'm sure someone could help you.

Outer Loop

1632506795780.png

Full Circuit, as it is in the mod

1632506843261.png

Last edited:
Hi you greatful modders,

I´ve a problem with the forceful GT3 v5.0.
After a long time I decided to drive this great car and I was suprised about that new red lightning on the car.
It´s only on this car. I´ve the newest CSP 1.76 92.
Do you have a solution for this car. Anybody elde this problem?

Thanks for sharing your time,
Andi
Screenshot_f_porsche_991gt3rs_2019_v5_union_island_24-8-121-20-19-39.jpg

Hi guys,

I'd like your help on some detective work. I was searching for a good Clio Cup mod, and I found out this:

I'm overall pleased with TMM mods, and I found this particularly realistic and immersive to drive. Unfortunately the mod has no good skins anywhere.

Today I came across the Clio Cup mod by Maki and Delpinsky, who I know from the TCR mod which is fine, and the Clio as well drives pretty good. It also hase some liveries! Thing is I found this mod only on AssettoLand, which is not quite reputable imho.

At some point a thing started going around my mind. What if these mods are based on the same 3D model? Maybe both modders downloaded the model from gamemodels.ru. So I started messing around, and the skins are quite overlappable.
(The TMM mod has michelin tires, the Maki and Delpinsky one have hankooks)
View attachment 1082388

So I'm here to ask your opinion about this. Which one would you choose?
The one with the Hankook tires, just because I like how it sounds saying the word.

I really enjoy driving this new version of the track. It's very different from the older version.

Adding the outer loop for larger, faster cars would help to complete this mod, and shouldn't require a significant amount of work. If you don't have time, I'm sure someone could help you.

Outer Loop

View attachment 1082436

Full Circuit, as it is in the mod

View attachment 1082437
I'll look to add the 2nd track a little later as I'm already working on another conversion

But as it seems the numbers/names on the car windows don’t work.
try the f1mania one. not much better but still a comparison chance

EDIT: does anyone have the latest version of the official KTM X-BOW GT4? the download button on the site is not working

Last edited:
There is a Alpine Le Mans on Assettoland now:

1632515087910.jpeg

https://mega.nz/file/0Zs3WITJ#H4-dTV8o69Es2Rj-TJ4QizBMxM5FZoPBySCqRQfj5FM

I think that's one of the coolest cars ever made, like all the 80s and 90s Alpines really.

The mod is pretty decent already, 3d model is ok, not bad to drive by quick test. Not encrypted so it's workable.

There's just one thing: gauge needles are dead. That's something I can't fix myself so I'm looking for one kind soul to take care of them. All the needles seem to be in one object, so that must be split up I guess at least, what else, I don't know.

Maybe EASY could take a look. After all I think it's his duty as a frenchman!

Nice track but sorry, I had to replace those hilarious fake comedy adboards with something a little less distracting... ;)

Screenshot_vw_golf_gti92_btcc_actk_adria_raceway_24-9-121-21-44-12.jpg

(the occasional janky artwork mapping is nothing to do with me)

Apologies if this has been previoulsy released, but since the Long Beach race is coming up this weekend, I'll just put this out there.

Long Beach Terra 21 version optimized by norms:
Thanks for sharing, I hadn't seen this version yet. LB will always have memories for me as my first date with my now wife was at "Pacific Center for Aquatics" just after the 2002 GP and they still had some of the barriers up :)

Apologies if this has been previoulsy released, but since the Long Beach race is coming up this weekend, I'll just put this out there.

Long Beach Terra 21 version optimized by norms:

View attachment 1082422

-Improved road mesh by @jk0011
-Optimizations and additions by @norms, @slider666, @Fanapryde, @Masscot, @Jimlloyd, @LiquidSkyMan, and @Treigne
-Lights by @leBluem

Couple of things I added:
-Rain and amateur Grass FX (added to loaded config)
-Reworked the ai (VRC and RSS Indy car, new LMP1 VRC prototypes, ASR 1991 mods, various GT3's tested at 100% strength and 80-100% aggression).
-Bumped up the grip over curbs via surfaces.ini
-Reworked VAO
-Background images

The track has been kicked around and worked on by many, so I have no idea if this is the most "up to date" version, and apologize if I screwed up any credits. The track does run reasonably well for me, compared to previous versions I have had, but there are still some issues (e.g. possible sticky walls).

If anyone wants to try and improve it, by all means do so, as it seems the track is no longer being worked on for various reasons. Please do not complain to me or any of the above for problems you find- maybe others in the community can come up with solutions.

Have fun, and look forward to any improvements the community may come up with.
The most obvious omission is most of the vertical chainlink fence posts, so if anyone is feeling bored this weekend... ;)

I found this track I made whilst looking through my old HD. Can't believe it still works! :lol:

View attachment 1082421

Looks rough and plays rough but it was fun learning (even though I've forgotten everything since). Files say from 2016 Wow! time flies... I'll finish it one day :cheers:

Lingotto factory in Tourin (it's the proving ground at the top of headquarters of FIAT with elicopter landing platform too)

Actually this track can be used for a NASCAR/Euro NASCAR race... but I don't think that this will ever happen😢

Last edited:
the skybox is really not very beautiful, I think to change it completely in the next update
Whatever you use as the skybox, enlarge it so the "wall" is further away from the track, as it's too close now and makes it's more obvious it's a 2D wall. When you enlarge it, check how it looks from the track as it might need to be lowered some.

Maybe adjusting the shaders for the current skybox might be enough to keep it.

Is it possible that these cars can be converted to AC? Hopefully this isn't how the people with dreams got there cars from.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

In the attached photo if you look by the hood of the car (bottom right) you can see the fence is well outlined/detailed/sharp, but in a very short arc. What settings do I need in the CM > Settings > CSP (1.75) > Smart shadows to have a larger arc or improved sharpness/detail for a longer distance?

My "Distances for Exterior" are: 100, 360, 1600
My "Distances for Interior" are: 5.2, 160, 1280

Thank you!

20210924193437_1.jpg

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back