- 316

- Southampton
.
Last edited:
I confirm this version is the most realistic, Seb Vittel is a friend and a neighbor, I was able to drive in his real GT2 prepared by Manthey RacingVR Driving
0cSupJ2oust ns7t8nohoirwcfd ·
Check out this fan-submitted Porsche 911 GT2 RS Tuned by Manthey Racing.
YouTuber Sebastian Vittel specifically tuned the physics-based on his experience on the real car at Nurburgring. With over 50k KM around the ring.
We can guarantee this is the closest experience to driving his GT2RS MR in Virtual Reality!
Link:
https://tinyurl.com/5c7nxykr
Nurburgring Bridge to Gantry Drive:
https://tinyurl.com/2nsju9xp
If you like what we do, please consider subscribing to our YouTube Channel and smashing the like on every video. Your support can directly influence the creation of mods in the future as we invest 100% of our revenue into mod creation such as premium 3D model creations, commission jobs to various modders or just support them via Patreon. So if you can help us get past the YouTube Algorithm, that way we can invest in more mod creators in the future!
https://tinyurl.com/5rbvjbw8
View attachment 1105242
I would drag the Content, Extension, System and SDK folders to somewhere safe. Maybe the Assetto Corsa folder from your docs folder too.Hi guys,
i need your experience please.
I run out of space on my "assetto ssd" so its time to move to the bigger m2ssd. I am a nonCM user. Do i risk something by moving the game folder through steam the steam function? Do steam move everything inclusive all content/mods? I think yes but i am affraid to risk ^^ The documnets folder stays untouched anyways ... so it should be no prob? Can anyone confirm to calm down my nervs please
I think only thing what i have to adjust later is - while using the GUIcompressing tool, i have to compress all stuff manually again.
I'm going to have to do similar soon, I was just going to copy everything from my D: to the new drive, then swap drive letters using Disk Management. Easy, no?Hi guys,
i need your experience please.
I run out of space on my "assetto ssd" so its time to move to the bigger m2ssd. I am a nonCM user. Do i risk something by moving the game folder through steam the steam function? Do steam move everything inclusive all content/mods? I think yes but i am affraid to risk ^^ The documnets folder stays untouched anyways ... so it should be no prob? Can anyone confirm to calm down my nervs please
I think only thing what i have to adjust later is - while using the GUIcompressing tool, i have to compress all stuff manually again.
It's for ilja patreon only for csp walk mode, if you want that feature and more or support him here's the link:Hi Guys i do not know if this is the correct place to ask this but i would like to know if anyone have managed to get the walk around mode to work with VR for AC and if so how did you get it right?
and if not do you think ilja is planning to make it work for the VR users?
Many Thanks in advance.
It does not work in VR thats too bad would be so so coolIt's for ilja patreon only for csp walk mode, if you want that feature and more or support him here's the link:
![]()
Get more from Ilja Jusupov aka x4fab on Patreon
Creating mods for Assetto Corsa racing simulatorwww.patreon.com
Barber Motorsport Park (Birmingham, AL)...
I have the VRC/Rigel version which is pretty good, but each time I drive the track I feel something is missing.
IRL there are metal sculptures all around the track, spiders, ants, dragonflies and many more.
Does anyone knows about a AC version that has (at least some of) these ?
The spider in turn 5 being the most obvious one:
View attachment 1084448
View attachment 1084449
View attachment 1084450
Hint, hint, wink, wink...Ah ah ah ! You are crazy ! 🤣
I won't say I will not do it but it would require a lot of work to create decent models and there is so much to do already !
yeah that's why I didn't mentioned VR because I don't have oneIt does not work in VR thats too bad would be so so cool
so the walk mode in VR is only for patreon members?It's for ilja patreon only for csp walk mode, if you want that feature and more or support him here's the link:
![]()
Get more from Ilja Jusupov aka x4fab on Patreon
Creating mods for Assetto Corsa racing simulatorwww.patreon.com
no, the walk mode does not work in VRso the walk mode in VR is only for patreon members?
Pretty sure I have/had a (pretty good) version, with the artworks, from before I bought the VRC track. I'll have a look for you this evening when I'm home.Hint, hint, wink, wink...![]()
Thanks, I hope it's different from the other version I have: barber_motorsports_park v0.8 from Terra21.Pretty sure I have/had a (pretty good) version, with the artworks, from before I bought the VRC track. I'll have a look for you this evening when I'm home.
I would say try and reinstall first. Then delete and install as last resort.hi guys and thanks again for your help .
i found that sound problem doesn't exist with the original AC .
Its exist only when i try to get in with CM .
Do I need to delete CM or I should try to reinstall it ?
Hmmm if steam make an file Check i would loose all kunos cars extensions or sound replacements or not?yes it worksn I allready do it one time, just need to make steam check the files but mods are not deleted and steam check quickly and your game is ready
simply rename your content folder. Integrity check will rebuild all. Copy over your renamed folder content, dont overwriteHmmm if steam make an file Check i would loose all kunos cars extensions or sound replacements or not?
i don't think soHmmm if steam make an file Check i would loose all kunos cars extensions or sound replacements or not?
Ah, yeah, I think that's the one I have. Same folder name, but this one has no meta-data, so I can't tell who it's from or the version. I think this might be an earlier version. It has the artworks tho...Thanks, I hope it's different from the other version I have: barber_motorsports_park v0.8 from Terra21.
This one isn't bad either but the Rigel/VRC is much better (sadly lacks the artworks)
Do you want to ride along the Smolensky Ring? Thanks to SMP Racing, now you don't have to go anywhere to do it!
How is this possible? Thanks to the designers and specialists of SMP Racing who created a virtual replica of the circuit for Assetto Corsa. This is a painstaking work that begins with the development of the autodrome itself and the elevation difference, continues with the reconstruction of the smallest details of the track and ends with thorough testing with the elimination of all possible errors.
Thanks to the work of SMP Racing, now anyone can ride on the Smolensky Ring with the help of the Assetto Corsa simulator, in a variety of weather conditions and on a wide variety of racing vehicles. We certainly recommend that you do this in the BR03 sports prototype!
Thanks again, I managed in fact to tame the brakes and balance a little bit while obtaining decent times.Did you try editing brakes.ini (unless 'No chance of setting up the brakes.' refers to that lol) ? Could either lower the MAX_TORQUE value or adjust the FRONT_SHARE (brake bias) value to make it more rearward
I don't know if this applies to your setup, but if the original SSD only has AC on it, I would use Macrium Reflect to clone the drive. When finished, make sure the partition uses all of the drive, as I think it creates a partition on the new drive that's the same size as the old drive. Note the letter of your old drive. Then you can uninstall the old drive and install the new one in your PC. When you restart, be sure to assign the old drive's letter to the new one, and restart again. Steam should work without having to do anything.Hi guys,
i need your experience please.
I run out of space on my "assetto ssd" so its time to move to the bigger m2ssd. I am a nonCM user. Do i risk something by moving the game folder through steam the steam function? Do steam move everything inclusive all content/mods? I think yes but i am affraid to risk ^^ The documnets folder stays untouched anyways ... so it should be no prob? Can anyone confirm to calm down my nervs please
I think only thing what i have to adjust later is - while using the GUIcompressing tool, i have to compress all stuff manually again.