• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,212 comments
F50GT1 is Updated.

v1.1
Change Logs

1. Fixed Light Refraction.
2. added self lighting Effect.
3. fixed ambient shadow.
4. modified Wiper animation by CSP Config.
5. added Tyre blur textures
6. added Lucky Strike Livery by MrB00.
7. Some Physics Data was Change
1) Rev Limitter 10300 to 11000Rpm.
2) Max Power at 10500rpm
3) Max Torque at 8000rpm
4) Brake Balance
---> My target lap time is under 3:40 on sx_Lemans. According to real race data, Porsche 911 GT1 Evo hitted 3:43 at 1997 LeMans.
911 GT1 evo power is under 600bhp. i believe that F50GT1 is much lighter and Stronger than 911GT1 Evo.
8. Sound from Legion F50GT1

Download Link is in the Description.

I love that car, such a beast. I feel sorry for ferrari they didn't race it and sold the only 3 prototype of it to some megarich folk. Beautiful car.

Thanks a lot for it @Young78 , here's 4 simple semi-fictionary skins for more diversity, you may use them in your update if you like.

preview.jpgpreview.jpgpreview.jpgpreview.jpg

(download here)

(i've used @MrB00's pirelli tyres for my previews, really nice skin, well done sir.)

Last edited:
Alfa Romeo GTV PRO
Original game model by SCAR - Alfa Romeo Racing Italiano
Torque, power and gear ratios data from SCAR
Converted by speedster63 for GTR2
Converted for Assetto Corsa by Raver Blaster
3D model reworked by Salty Balduins and Raver Blaster
Physics modified by Andrix, Salty Balduins and settantahp
Textures, skins and information by Andrix

The original 3D model is from 2005, so it's not the best, the sound is a 3.2 V6 but when we can it will be modified.
This car was born following the rules of the ETCC, but comparing the game data, the original texture of "SCAR" with the information we noticed a discrepancy and we decided to opt for the 3.2 v6 rather than the 2.0 I4 (the manual said that the 'car was 265 just 35 more than the real 2001 Cup).

In the CM Showroom the car is buggy, while the previews and in-game are fine

We have tried to do everything possible to improve the car, obviously if someone is able to improve the textures, 3D, animations and integrate the features of the CSP, contact us and we will update the car as soon as possible.

If there are variants or modifications of this car, for sale in the future they are not authorized, only if free and accessible to all

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/b40dr606yl1xsm6/alfa_romeo_gtv_pro.7z/file

preview.jpg
Bearing in mind that I am not a modder, I appreciated the work done by the author of this car, I hope in his progress as a work, since I am a collector of Alfa Romeo cars, I have one the same (road version of the same car) maybe we should take care of a little more graphics because the mirrors as other things are a little edgy and clash with the whole car, but I repeat my opinion is an ignorant of modding, thanks to the author of this car for the work done and I hope in a further development of the model.

I have a ryzen 5 3600 with the boost lopped off (99% processor power in windows, keeps temps down on MSFS) so it runs without boost at 3.6 max.
I run max settings CSP TAA rain etc etc full grids bar the god awful mods with terrible optimisation, al be it just 1080p and
it never breaks a sweat.
Have you looked into FTH, fault tolorent heap, google it great youtube video which may fix your issue.

Fingers crossed its that, 5 3600 should take this game in it stride due to good single thread.
so you suggest it might be that fth thing that popped out some time ago. I'll look on it. I also got boost off, 3.6 max, temps just go up for no reason with boost

Hi all,
Does anyone have a link for the Honda S2000 J'S Racing Track by ACR it was on Assettoland but since the rebuild its not available.
Also for the modders out there maybe a bit of a spruce up and working wipers.
Thanks

Someone knows if i´m the unique who not sees this chicane on the new charlotte roval version ?

Attachments

• Charlotte-Roval-chicane.jpg
    Charlotte-Roval-chicane.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 13
Bearing in mind that I am not a modder, I appreciated the work done by the author of this car, I hope in his progress as a work, since I am a collector of Alfa Romeo cars, I have one the same (road version of the same car) maybe we should take care of a little more graphics because the mirrors as other things are a little edgy and clash with the whole car, but I repeat my opinion is an ignorant of modding, thanks to the author of this car for the work done and I hope in a further development of the model.
Unfortunately we who worked on the car are not able to do 3D modeling work, if someone wants to improve the 3D and implement CSP features for us there is no problem, consequently we will update the car.

Why is the name not: Autódromo Rosamonte, or is it a different track?

The Autódromo Rosamonte is located in the San Isidro neighborhood of the city of Posadas in north-eastern Argentina
Rosamonte is a brand of an infusion in Argentina.

1643163082370.png

Pretty sure it's the same autodrome, only branded. Could be wrong though...

Lam
I've been talking about Helicorsa is the one I've lost. Car radar still works for me but i prefer Helicorsa
If Helicorsa abruptly stop working, then take a look at this forum link. It might help as many other had this problem before with Helicorsa, me include. (I had to delete helicorsa.ini out of my document folder to get it working again)

Last edited:
I love that car, such a beast. I feel sorry for ferrari they didn't race it and sold the only 3 prototype of it to some megarich folk. Beautiful car.

Thanks a lot for it @Young78 , here's 4 simple semi-fictionary skins for more diversity, you may use them in your update if you like.

View attachment 1108272View attachment 1108273View attachment 1108274View attachment 1108271

(download here)

(i've used @MrB00's pirelli tyres for my previews, really nice skin, well done sir.)
Thank you for sharing!
The car is getting better.
Someone in this forum who knows about physics gives new physics for us.
I will test and update.

I have got some requests need to be changed.
1. Cockpit is too dark.
2. Low grip on front(under steer)
3. CSP WIPER.
4. CSP Extention in car folder.
(Please, let me know the method)

I hope next version will be final version.

Why is the name not: Autódromo Rosamonte, or is it a different track?

The Autódromo Rosamonte is located in the San Isidro neighborhood of the city of Posadas in north-eastern Argentina

Rosamonte is a brand of an infusion in Argentina.

View attachment 1108325

Pretty sure it's the same autodrome, only branded. Could be wrong though...
Indeed, the exact name is Autódromo Rosamonte.

Concerning the listing, I always look for the exact name of the track and this one is well named Autódromo Rosamonte (lines 183 & 184)

If Helicorsa abruptly stop working, then take a look at this forum link. It might help as many other had this problem before with Helicorsa, me include. (I had to delete helicorsa.ini out of my document folder to get it working again)

I'll try to do that, cheers

Link is in the video description. I'm pretty sure I've had this already posted a couple of weeks ago ...

you have linked a video to the Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo 2020 not what he asked.

He asked for the Ferrari 488 Challenge Evo, which was available from the Ferrari Esport Challenge.

Unfortunately we who worked on the car are not able to do 3D modeling work, if someone wants to improve the 3D and implement CSP features for us there is no problem, consequently we will update the car.
that s a really cool car , yea sadly way too low details and low poly , quick way for you to improve would be to convert your model from Tri to quad , cleanup a bit to have quad everywhere and try to apply a smoothing lvl 1 , that could set up a better base , but then you still need to add **** tons of details on it , exterior and interior to be on 2022 "next gen lvl "

Hi,
does anyone know if this exact generation of the Porsche 911 997 RSR Evo exists for AC? If someone has a link or something, I would really appreciate it a lot!

Attachments

• Porsche 997 RSR ProSpeed 2015 Le Mans 4.png
    Porsche 997 RSR ProSpeed 2015 Le Mans 4.png
    324.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Porsche 997 RSR ProSpeed 2015 Le Mans 3.png
    Porsche 997 RSR ProSpeed 2015 Le Mans 3.png
    292.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Porsche 997 RSR ProSpeed 2015 Le Mans 2.png
    Porsche 997 RSR ProSpeed 2015 Le Mans 2.png
    338.6 KB · Views: 15
that s a really cool car , yea sadly way too low details and low poly , quick way for you to improve would be to convert your model from Tri to quad , cleanup a bit to have quad everywhere and try to apply a smoothing lvl 1 , that could set up a better base , but then you still need to add **** tons of details on it , exterior and interior to be on 2022 "next gen lvl "
I think considering where the model is pulled from originally and it being a rare race car from a long defunct series, I'm just happy to see it in AC.
I have owned 3 Alfa GTV's a 2ltr and 2 V6 busso engine ones.

The most glaring issue i see is the tyres in my case seem to be bugged on AI cars.
Also cars turn black at certain distance.
It drives well and with the amount of smear that TAA allows and settings cranked i forget how it looks a little last gen.

But yes, well chuffed to see a GTV from this era in the game.
Even if it is the ugly facelift grill one!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back