Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,164 comments
I'm looking for a Turismo Nacional Clase 2 mod. ¿Is there any mod available? (Free or paid)
Some cars for reference:

35f2cf5e20010e816702cae5c6ad13ec.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Perhaps you should move your discussion to those 'other sites' then. I'm sure the GTP admins won't be sad to lose people actively promoting piracy.

At the same time, if you have an issue paying $1 to get the features in the Preview version, just don't use the preview version. No one is forcing you to, there is a free version of CSP too.
I am on there already along with loads of names from here.
It's not piracy if the person has basically pirated it in the first place anyway IMO.
He has no rights to Kunos's base IP.
He has no formal IP or whatever as its not licenced or official.

Its like someone ripping Turn10 models and claiming ownership of IP....oh they do do that...

Reiza had to pay SMS for the madness engine, why do you think that was then?

Anyway can you report back to Ilija and tell him to hurry up....

Last edited:
while i respect your opinion i think that paying 12 € a year isnt that much of a financial hit.. its like one McDonalds meal...
You can get the main Wolfensteins and Doom 2016 with that sum more or less, hours of cheerful slaughtering opposed to racing surrounded by stuff with awful ripples and sexy rain that is just there for screenshots.

Hey, even Content Manager sometimes feels like a big POS.
Do any of you try to manually rearrange a racing grid with the Opponents/Detailed Settings window?
When you drag a car there...you move it up or down and you don't know in what position it is going to land. :banghead:

All this without mentioning that sort-of-full-time job of one of his Beta Testers, true upholder of the community spirit.
My monthly shameful complaint, I'm off to drink'n'forget'n'race. :cheers:

while i respect your opinion i think that paying 12 € a year isnt that much of a financial hit.. its like one McDonalds meal...
Rest assured as i said already, its not about the money, I've spent
£500 on MSFS mods plus the base game.

It's clearly on principle which i am sure you are aware, we are people who have 500, 1000, 2000 pound GPU's, sim rigs, wheels, wheel add ons, posh monitors...
Come on, gamers spend loads, 1 pound is niether here nor there in context of that...

Principle dear boy, principle..

Why do people moan about Ilja and then want his mods. Either shut up moaning about it or be happy he is doing something for the community that costs so little. I'm off to work so I can earn some money and then I'm gonna come back home and download all those free GTR2 mods instead. Oh btw, I paid £4.99 for GTR2 - should I have pirated that instead :D

As usual, people tend to miss the main issue.
It is not what ✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️ some fanboys pay each month, it is about an attitude that seems to be premeditated
and with time going by, careless as well.

What do you all think to lack of CSP updates and fixes? I noticed Ilya is getting $14.5k a month! Yet it seems it has all gone very quiet. I wondered if anyone else was considering not supporting his patreon?
I'm waiting until the end of this month to decide, but if Ilja doesn't drop an update by then, with substantial fixes (and not a whole bunch of new bugs), I'll be cancelling.

I've been a Patreon supporter for a long time now (and also donated by Paypal before that), but my patience with the lack of updates is really starting to wear thin. You really can't help but feel that he's milking money from the crowd at this point. ☹️

EDIT: Just to be clear, I don't want to stop supporting Ilja's work. I appreciate what he's done enormously, but I would like to see what we already have working properly before he spends any more time on in-car GPS and bouncing 'dude rods' so I can take silly screen shots.

Last edited:
Hello sorry for the long waiting but ! The 2011 revised version was now here !

Thanks racinjoe013 and andrevr for your amazing help !
preview.jpg
preview.jpg

I made totally free Patreon with all cars I made ! If you want go see ! Thanks in advance !

Ilja's doing plenty of stuff on CSP, I know he's extending the physics models at the request of various modders at the moment. I agree his comms could do with an improvement, but he's actively working on it still. But feel free to drop the Patreon between releases - there's no issue with just signing up when you want to read a post anyway.
Ilja is not doing the extended physics, that is being done by JPG_18 (or mclarenf1papa on rd)

‎Sto cercando un Turismo Nacional Clase 2 mod. ¿C'è qualche mod disponibile? (Gratuito o a pagamento) ‎
‎ Alcune auto di riferimento:‎

I'm looking for a Turismo Nacional Clase 2 mod. ¿Is there any mod available? (Free or paid)
Some cars for reference:

35f2cf5e20010e816702cae5c6ad13ec.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
see there
https://apvs.com.ar/tienda/

be careful, the price is not in dollars as it may seem but in PESO

Last edited:
Is it possible to add to ext_config.ini balloons something like this as in models.ini?
Example below
Dude, honestly and no offense indended, how many times will you ask this again?

Simple answer - to my knowledge - CSP doesnt know dynamic objects, so the answer is "No."

It is possible to place them static with a model replacement, but this would require to create a complete new KN5 with the proper positions. Again, to my knowledge and I dont know that much compared to others. :)

Hi guys ! Quick question : How many cars is a grid for you ?

I mean, I know, it DEPENDS, obviously. The track, the serie, the type of cars, or basically your cpu, also... but still, how many cars do you use in a grid for a race, usually ?

In other words, if I want to make a skinpack for a full race grid that is worth using, about how many skins does it need to become useful in your opinion ?

For me it's 20. My CPU rarely accept more than 20 cars on AC, and it's usually enough as I don't try to virtualize multi class endurance racing or something.

Every time I drove Deutschlandring, I always wished it had proper season changes because the track would look wonderful with the fall colors peaking through the green of the Pines. Turns out, it does look cool.

View attachment 1115091
Unless Fat-Alfie is working on it, i've marked it on my to-do list (when my finger, after the surgery of 15 days ago allow me to use pc and steering wheel in a proper way)

Dude, honestly and no offense indended, how many times will you ask this again?

Simple answer - to my knowledge - CSP doesnt know dynamic objects, so the answer is "No."

It is possible to place them static with a model replacement, but this would require to create a complete new KN5 with the proper positions. Again, to my knowledge and I dont know that much compared to others. :)
I ask as many times as I need to. Why are you trying to shame me for what I'm trying to learn? ;)

It's not my fault that learning how this functionality is arranged and works is not so interesting as once again starting conversations "...And Ilya earns 14k dollars on Patreon!".

CSP is too extensive in functionality and not everything is documented. That's why I "ask" like this here, on forum, in the mods section. And that's why I had to ask several times.

Last edited:
Hi Friends!
Anyone know if does exist a list, like the Breathe one, for cars divided in company
brands?
Or if exist some sites where to take a look of all models?
thanks a lot!

Last edited:

I mean, I know, it DEPENDS, obviously. The track, the serie, the type of cars, or basically your cpu, also... but still, how many cars do you use in a grid for a race, usually ?

In other words, if I want to make a skinpack for a full race grid that is worth using, about how many skins does it need to become useful in your opinion ?

For me it's 20. My CPU rarely accept more than 20 cars on AC, and it's usually enough as I don't try to virtualize multi class endurance racing or something.
24 for me. This is the stock number of pits on the Kunos tracks (besides Monza, which has 26), so this is what I've always defaulted to.

24 for me but it also depends on the track.

Depends on a lot of variables mod wise, also based on real life where they simply don't have 60 cars racing around a track.

Kunos track kunos cars max pit box so about 23ish.

If you start in for example 12th place you are only likely to see maybe 1 or two from behind and really you end up racing the first 11 cars anyway.
During various upgrades the prior CPU i could do about 16 and it was find for the reason i outlined about.

I now run AC using nvidia NIS at 85% (which is amazing in AC) so i can max everything out and do 23 grids which look good on the replay.

I don't use a boost clock with my CPU so i guess if i raised that it might get me more, but AC is single thread only really and the ryzen 5 3600 is great for it.

I'm always curious why some want 80 pit boxes as its just not how racing works for the most part.

As a contrast the better looking AMS2 and wonderfully optimized game that it is, i can do 36 odd AI like a breeze on max settings.

Some rubbish mods can cripple AC.

Last edited:
I don't know anything about gtr2 to other games, I meant porting from RF to GSCE and then onto AMS. There was a one stop shop program that converted it then all you had to do was adjust a few things skybox wise in the scn file, then make sure you selected the correct .mas files for the weather cloud system thing they had.
AMS was virtually an upgraded rF.. that's why it was so easy.

I usually put 19 AI and me. But if i try to recrate a multi class i put 25 AI and me. When i had the old laptop 19 AI was the maximum my cpu could manage

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back