Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,971 comments
Hello, I need a setup for oreca 07 on le mans/monza. I am not quite familiar with the configuration, can someone send me one or help with the setup?

Interesting...it's possibile to have in a no drift version?
What exactly do you mean with "no drift version"? The normal version is a regular track (with some movable cones at one point).

If you want to race against the AI, then just add a fastlane and some sidelines. You can use the one I made for myself some time ago:

Just drop the unzipped folder into your track folder. It should not replace anything.

Attachments

• Timaru International Motor Raceway Drift.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 20
so on the URD AMG EGT the roof cam or whatever its called is on the right side and its really messing me up
is there a way to move the camera to the center or should i just get gud on cockpit cam
View attachment 1155901

it's like that IRL as you can see here... it's not properly centred and moved on the right of the car
1653988265579.png

so on the URD AMG EGT the roof cam or whatever its called is on the right side and its really messing me up
is there a way to move the camera to the center or should i just get gud on cockpit cam
View attachment 1155901
unpack the data and then open the cam tool in the side bar (can't remember what the symbol is but it should be obvious) I think it's in dev section of the sidebar but might be wrong there.
anyway, once you have that open cycle through the cams until you get the bonnet cam and then adjust using the options in dev tools. press save and close / restart your game.
It doesn't tell you it's saved by the way so you have to use trial and error

unpack the data and then open the cam tool in the side bar (can't remember what the symbol is but it should be obvious) I think it's in dev section of the sidebar but might be wrong there.
anyway, once you have that open cycle through the cams until you get the bonnet cam and then adjust using the options in dev tools. press save and close / restart your game.
It doesn't tell you it's saved by the way so you have to use trial and error
Repack the data file to save the edited cameras. 😊

Hello, I need a setup for oreca 07 on le mans/monza. I am not quite familiar with the configuration, can someone send me one or help with the setup?

Lower rear height, less wing at the front\rear, longer overall gears, stiffen roll bar at the front, less toe in at the front (0.08 is ok). 2 psi more at the front and 1 less at the rear. Tell me if it's ok

This works well for longer straights but not as long as the le Mans one

Last edited:
Hello,
I nearly finished a "beta" of my 2010 conversion mod, but i still have some problem with the mclaren.
I'm trying to get a metallic look as close to the reality but in the end I get a glossy finish that is a little too bright.

1653997058004.png

1653997085828.png

What settings should I change to make it look better?

1653997150194.png
1653997195399.png
1653997223261.png

Thanks

Hello,
I nearly finished a "beta" of my 2010 conversion mod, but i still have some problem with the mclaren.
I'm trying to get a metallic look as close to the reality but in the end I get a glossy finish that is a little too bright.

View attachment 1155970

View attachment 1155971

What settings should I change to make it look better?

View attachment 1155972View attachment 1155973View attachment 1155974

Thanks
try using materials: https://github.com/ac-custom-shader...ter/config/cars/common/materials_carpaint.ini

and these tips taken from the bot in the acfsk discord

first up you will need to create an ext_config.ini
in your skinfolder. for this you create a new textdocument, and simply save it as the name above. in this file you need to insert:

[INCLUDE: common/materials_carpaint.ini]

after that you can choose a carpaint from this link:
https://github.com/ac-custom-shader...ter/config/cars/common/materials_carpaint.ini
remove the extended and template part in the brackets. below the brackets make a free line and type: "Materials =" here you put the carpaint material you want to use. ( in cm showroom click on the body and copy the material name, most of the times the 2nd from upper).

after that is done you're good to go and can tweak now the values, remember the config updates only ingame, not in cm showroom

Last edited:
Is that the GT7 model or are ya fixing the RTM abomination ?
completly redoing the RTM version (including 3d remodeling)
new physics with dynamic aero and engine and other improvments.

Drive testing is now completed and the car is a devestating weapon at Spa, LeSarthe and other open circuits where you can stretch the beasts legs. Yes, you will finally be able to enjoy this dream ride, soon.

Drive testing is now completed and the car is a devestating weapon at Spa, LeSarthe and other open circuits where you can stretch the beasts legs. Yes, you will finally be able to enjoy this dream ride, soon.
Excellent to hear can't wait.

Sydney Motorsport Park - Eastern Creek v1.05

View attachment 1151818View attachment 1151819View attachment 1151820

features:
  • all the things

credits:

:: DOWNLOAD ::
:: mirror ::
Sydney Motorsport Park - Eastern Creek updated to v1.05

changelog:
  • 3d buildings update
  • loading logo updated
  • small fixes (removed daytime lighting of emergency vehicles)

:: DOWNLOAD ::
:: mirror ::

Last edited:
try using materials: https://github.com/ac-custom-shader...ter/config/cars/common/materials_carpaint.ini

and these tips taken from the bot in the acfsk discord

first up you will need to create an ext_config.ini
in your skinfolder. for this you create a new textdocument, and simply save it as the name above. in this file you need to insert:

[INCLUDE: common/materials_carpaint.ini]

after that you can choose a carpaint from this link:
https://github.com/ac-custom-shader...ter/config/cars/common/materials_carpaint.ini
remove the extended and template part in the brackets. below the brackets make a free line and type: "Materials =" here you put the carpaint material you want to use. ( in cm showroom click on the body and copy the material name, most of the times the 2nd from upper).

after that is done you're good to go and can tweak now the values, remember the config updates only ingame, not in cm showroom
thank you
1654005746136.png

1654005732564.png

Legion continues to provide unusual and interesting cars, this time the Tipo 61 Longtail Birdcage Maserati which Alan Connell put a Ferrari Testa Rossa V12 engine into. I have done a rather more accurate skin as per colour, roundel font and position. Any interest and I will share.

EDIT: Skin zip attached. Drop these files into the folder for skin "5" and overwrite.
He raced this car at Riverside, Bridgehampton and Laguna Seca.

EDIT 2: a more accurate version will be done now I have found more photos. The blue bodywork seems to have been very metallic. I will do an ext_config to produce that effect on track.

EDIT 3: This is as accurate as I can make it. I will replace the attachment soon.

EDIT 4: Unzip the new attachment into assettocorsa folder. You need driver57B to make the helmet @GzeroD chose appear. You can find it and some others at Velo's site. I think they are in the link for the Aston DB4GT street version.

__custom_showroom_1654013257.pngScreenshot_legion_maserati_tipo61_ferrari_250tr_bridgehampton_31-5-122-19-36-31.jpg

Attachments

• content.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Lam
New Lidar based version of modern Charade..... Auverhat
Guys, has anyone who knows about track modding checked if the pit issue is just a lack of a pitlane AI line or if it's more serious?

Im looking for Smallblockhero and Uncle M mods, is there any chance to get them all?
I know there must be some cars that i (we) dont have, thank you

Thank you for this, the car deserves it, any plans to fix the mission r by any chance, it's so bad it makes me cry!

If it's about the multiple number plates: there is nothing wrong with showroom and there's nothing 'wrong' with the skins either. The modder has provided different areas for the number plates depending on the series. It is of course a pita when you want your personalized previews.
In game it has only one number plate, but if you want only one plate in showroom and in previews, you need to make a 'preview kn5' that temporarily replaces the car kn5. Can be done in ksEditor (@delpinsky thought me how to do it). For this particular car, to get all skins right, you even have to make a couple different kn5 files.
Here's my (screenshot) preview of the Ring Taxi skin with all the extra numberplates removed, thus showing the underlying numberplate. Iirc, this particular preview kn5 is needed for skins #6, 9 and 22, where the numberplate is baked in the skin.

View attachment 1122813

Edit: here two preview kn5 files I mentioned.
Backup the original kn5 and replace with one of the two preview kn5, depending on the skin. You need to rename the preview kn5 to the original name: amg_evo.kn5.
Make previews and then replace the preview kn5 with the original kn5 again.

https://mega.nz/file/6PIikBgZ#_lGakYsse_kHOrmptzhrO_s2b6XWiXS7xnd3UgWhibg

Needless to say it will only work for this particular car. Other cars from the same modder need different files to achieve the same.
I would like to fix my previews but the link to your .kn5 files doesn't work. Could you share it again?

I would like to fix my previews but the link to your .kn5 files doesn't work. Could you share it again?
I can, but only if you are patient, since I’m away from my rig for a couple of weeks.
Probably someone who got it can share ?

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back