Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,990 comments
Here is the quick fix for London skidmarks, but not tested yet in all conditions:

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MESHES = skidmarks?, london_startskidmarks_loda
SHADER = ksPerPixelAT
BLEND_MODE = ALPHA_BLEND
IS_TRANSPARENT = 1

UPDATE FOR THE PORSCHE 935/77

i finally fix the problem with the skins, and remove unnecessary files to make the download smoother

__custom_showroom_1657345878.jpg

I'm having problems to make some mods and tracks working properly.
I have content manager, and custom shader patch and sol active.

Do I need to download more apps, patchs, or is that enough for most mods?

I don't know if it's right to ask this but I have little knowledge of pc.

Also, I would be happy with a tutorial on how to use content manager, has many parameters to configure

Thanks

Last edited:
I'm having problems to make some mods and tracks working properly.
I have content manager, and custom shader patch and sol active.

Do I need to download more apps, patchs, or is that enough for most mods?

I don't know if it's right to ask this but I have little knowledge of pc.

Also, I would be happy with a tutorial on how to use content manager, has many parameters to configure

Thanks
I can upload my CSP options file if you like but it will be later on today, my CM runs pretty flawlessly tbh.

UPDATE FOR THE PORSCHE 935/77

i finally fix the problem with the skins, and remove unnecessary files to make the download smoother

View attachment 1170763
1657354402420.png

Somehow the car...isn't exposing the skin.

edit: nvm i'm a balloon, deleting the car and then adding it in again does the trick.
and also: still mirrored. and spoiler is still messed up.
1657354657227.png
1657354678800.png
1657354696811.png

the culprit to the mirrored part is this: on the mapping the right skirt isn't exposed on the mapping which causes the mirroring if you notice the left it has the mirroring.
1657354774439.png

and this might be the culprit for the spoiler and the uv mapping of the spot oil skin.

1657354897233.png
1657354954612.png

Last edited:
Update on this since I came back from vacation and had some time to play with it

I've been working diligently to try and figure out how to solve the issue and I have come up short. I have tried a LOT and none of it has worked, but I am not an expert. I tested the car on Daytona Road course qualifying, in which the faster GT4s went ~1:58-1:59, Some other GT4s that probably also need to be boosted (KTM, Audi, Ginetta) went 2:00-2:01, and the Porsche went 2:02 for its fastest time. Playing with the drivetrain file I got it down to 2:01.## but it was still the slowest of the field, and by 'playing' I mean I copied and pasted the drivetrain.ini file from the Kunos Porsche Clubsport GT4 into the Guerilla Mods data folder.

It does seem like a large amount of the data files in the GM data folder are stats copied straight from the Kunos version, which makes sense. But I'm wondering if something was copied over that isn't working

Again, this is just with AI driving. Something isn't translating from the stats of the car and I have no idea what. I would even adjust the Power.lut file to make it faster and it seems to have no effect at all. Frankly it would seem the car would be even slower. When the Porsche hits its top speed in Daytona it is ~10mph slower than the rest of the field and gets gobbled up in straights/flat out sections

I'm gonna take a break from it for a bit, just because it's making me crazy, but wanted you guys to know if you were even curious or if you had an idea. It doesn't seem like many people are even aware of this lol
yop ; thank you for the time spend on that , I was starting to do some bop stuff on the gt4's , but got delayed by some major problems on gt2's uptade and Lotus release because of C phys Bug to solve :s

We can get in touch together , i was starting already half of the field to correct , AI files should be same for all cars in my opinion , so you have to play with Power , drivetrain and Aero files , to make it easy i will use brakes same as well because that will add to much complex variant into it ^^

Pm me your facebook if u want to do some test with me !

Cheers

Hi guys im new member of this forum!
Maybe someone here has bentley continental gt? New model from 2018 and up.. I could find one mod but it has no interior :(.
Certainly making an entrance with that user name...'cough'.

Welcome to the forum.
There are about 4 or 5 of these knocking around, ill try to get one uploaded unless someone does it quicker than after lunch.

Certainly making an entrance with that user name...'cough'.

Welcome to the forum.
There are about 4 or 5 of these knocking around, ill try to get one uploaded unless someone does it quicker than after lunch.
Hahah thanks a lot! I tried to make funny nickname. I hope no one will find it offensive:D

It´s done so far.
1657359960919.png

1657360035716.png

1657359936505.png

1657359991868.png

Just extract it into the main AC folder.
It contains some old grass_fx textures that are missing in newer CSP versions.
They are now stored in texture\grass_fx
7 new loading screens included too, like the ones shown here...

I hope you enjoy it. :D

All credits and thanks go to Neil Shaw. 👍 :cheers:
It's really fun to discover all the details and things he put into this track. :)

Have fun with it...

Attachments

• vn_highlands_motorsport_park_update.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Screenshot_ddm_toyota_mrs_c_one_knr_silverstone_2005_9-6-122-12-6-20.png

The work doesn't stop, workingon improved tyre deposits on the the tarmac, kerbs and whitelines, also working to add some tyre marbles deposits around the track. I know, I'm not fast but it getting closer and closer for release.
also a quick comparison between the current available version (left) and the new WIP buid (right):
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2022_knr_silverstone_2005_9-6-122-12-26-34.png
Screenshot_ddm_toyota_mrs_c_one_knr_silverstone_2005_9-6-122-12-19-1.png

I have a comment on the Porsche 935/77...... This Porsche was also known as the Porsche 935 "baby". That was the factory Porsche with a 1.4 liter engine and a single turbo... with around 380 hp and a 5-speed gearbox. This Porsche was used in the DRM! And after the correction of the basic mod...some characteristic parts have been lost...too bad..

Last edited:
Uli
I have a comment on the Porsche 935/77...... This Porsche was also known as the Porsche 935 "baby". That was the factory Porsche with a 1.4 liter engine and a single turbo... with around 380 hp and a 5-speed gearbox. This Porsche was used in the DRM! And after the correction of the basic mod...some characteristic parts have been lost...too bad..

Maybe it can be fixed? Or is there an alternative?

Reworked Montjuich 1975 from Rainmaker
Ai by LSM, Config and Fixes by Sliderman
Changed GrassFX,Added RainFX, New Trees and Cameras
Balloons and Blimp from Masscot
Have Fun
DaBaeda
Download:

Attachments

• Montjuich 5.jpg
    Montjuich 5.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Montjuich 4.jpg
    Montjuich 4.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Montjuich 3.jpg
    Montjuich 3.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 23
  • Montjuich 2.jpg
    Montjuich 2.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Montjuich 1.jpg
    Montjuich 1.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Reworked Montjuich 1975 from Rainmaker
Ai by LSM, Config and Fixes by Sliderman
Changed GrassFX,Added RainFX, New Trees and Cameras
Balloons and Blimp from Masscot
Have Fun
DaBaeda
Download:

Thanks!
It's just a shame that it's based on the original, and not the improved version that Pitman made for THR's F1C75 championship.

THR version has an additional layout, with the following changes:
  • 34 pitboxes
  • track mesh fixed
  • realistic road mesh

Last edited:
Hi Forum. I don't know why but with new RSS 2022 mod I have this white texture.
Not depends by Shadow118 skin. Also with default skins.
Any advice? Only in game, by CM preview all is ok.
CSP 0.1.78.
Thanks.

Edit: SOLVED
Problem is CSP 0.1.78.
With CSP 0.1.77 all is ok.
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2022_s_ks_silverstone_9-6-122-18-34-25.jpg

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back