Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 157,763 comments
  • 51,944,310 views
A saved replay will no longer work if a car is missing from that replay’s grid. I’m not sure if that’s the case for you but it’s worth looking into.
Thank you for the reply. Replay's do not work even if I now run a single car, save it go to play it the game still crashes. I have cleared out all my old saved replay's and started fresh, it still crashes. :grumpy:
 
Last edited:
Is there any way to stop this pop up box popping up every time you leave a session?
 

Attachments

  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    144 KB · Views: 45
Col De Bleine Rally France - rain and grass and vao and so on...

Track can be found here: https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/rallygrb/copia-di-spain-portugal

  • You should be able to copy the files straight into you assetto corsa folder as long as you have the track installed. It will ask to override - backup your track if you want to keep the original files.

  • If the new grass still won't show check your assetto corsa folder: extension/textures/grass_fx. You should have a "highlands.dds" file in there, otherwise no grassFX.

  • Also removed the "gravel dirt effect", seems to be an asphalt rally.
 

Attachments

EKO Sim-Racing Patrons Paying But Do Not downlord ????

Phoenix Street Circuit 1989 - 1991​

 
Last edited:
Updated VIR skin\ext_config test: VIR track skin\ext_config V4b test

Notes:
-- More grass color tweaking and added bare spots around most of the kerbs where I felt drivers might cut the corners and kill the grass. Some tree color tweaking as well.
-- Sorry for the file size. Went a little nuts on variations. If you know my past skins, I do love a variety so that the track doesn't always look the same. You can delete whichever variations you don't want. Spring and Fall is pretty much all green except for some brown spots. Early Spring and Fall shows hints of lighter grass but no bare spots. Early Summer starts to show hints of bare spots. Mid Summer has more bare spots, but still some brown\yellow grass. Late Summer has anything not green as bare spots.
-- To keep file size down, I made the trees a separate skin. Just copy all the files from the trees folder into the other skin folders if you don't want to activate multiple skins.
-- Tried hard to get a good color balance between cool and warm. I made a color neutral filter to test with so on my system things look about right. Can't guarantee things won't be too yellow or blue on yours depending on the ppfilter you use.

View attachment 1190483

View attachment 1190484

Hope you enjoy it and please share any critiques...
Any idea why I'm sent to a Google safe browsing page when I click on VIR track skin\ext_config V4b test ?
 
Any idea why I'm sent to a Google safe browsing page when I click on VIR track skin\ext_config V4b test ?
Sorry, I have no idea why that would happen. I just tested the link on my end and it works fine for me. If you can, try using a different web browser and see what happens. If that doesn't work, I could put it on my google drive account and see if you can get it that way. Just hit me up on PM if I need to do that so we don't clutter up the board.
 
Last edited:
EKO Sim-Racing Patrons Paying But Do Not downlord ????

Phoenix Street Circuit 1989 - 1991​

 
Open Object Inspector (CSP app), click on the place you want the point of the light to start at (I usually pick the headlight location and work from there) and copy the coordinates under 'car:'. Paste them into POSITION =, cut the x coordinate value (i.e., the 1st value in the 3 coordinates given) and paste that under MIRROR =. From there just play around with the values until it looks how you want it (depending on what point you choose you may need to lower the y value a bit to actually see the light inside the casing).
View attachment 1190777
so it would look something like this:







You can also open the CSP debug app to actually see the light cone itself, though I'm not sure if there's an option to single out specific lights or if it always shows every light source present
Thakn you so much!!!! Issue fixed and the car is looking better than ever!!!
 
Does anyone know how to change the default setup for the AI? I have the problem that they run out of fuel in 1 lap
 
EKO Sim-Racing Patrons Paying But Do Not downlord ????

Phoenix Street Circuit 1989 - 1991​

what do you mean?, EKO sends a download link via email after purchase.
For sure worth the $$$
 
Last edited:
Its on all the skins not just the specific skin, I think it has to do something with the driver or something
That's what I said, just the ) was not placed correctly lol
 
Last edited:
next one is ready. This time the Venturi 600LM of the BBA team #57.
side.JPG

Sadly the model of the car is not up to the highest AC standards, but I wanted to have the Venturis on the grid....
Please be gentle on me, I know it is more than rough around the edges :-)
 
Does anyone know how to change the default setup for the AI? I have the problem that they run out of fuel in 1 lap
Do they do the same thing if you run a weekend and do a practice session first?
 
What is the best way in Content Manager to see which tracks support Rain FX
 
Do they do the same thing if you run a weekend and do a practice session first?
create a setup and save it as ai_default for the track.
But I think AI set their own fuel load so that probably should not be your problem...
 
Still experimenting with rain, trying to see if it seems to work in different cars. Some cars you drive it you see puddles and the car will slip over it, you feel the steering going light when it goes over puddles, generally, like rain.
Some cars on the same track it just doesn't do that. I pull the same G in the dry as it does in the wet and no changes in feel. All playing with the extended physics enabled, using CSP 0.1.79 preview 5.
So to see if I am crazy or not, can someone try this car(I used the Road Atlanta 2021 track, as well as the recently updated Angelsey):

1662603744261.png



And tell me if it makes a difference when weather is set chucking down with rain or dry....

I also tried adding
[_EXTENDED]
RAIN_DEV=1
to car.ini and and that didn't seem to do anything as far as I can tell....
 
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back