Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 157,783 comments
  • 52,021,799 views
What is the best way in Content Manager to see which tracks support Rain FX
Not in CM but you can use grepwin or similar (Powershell Select-String is possible but way too slow) to search for [RAIN_FX] in all .ini files within the content\tracks and extension\config\tracks folders.
 
Last edited:
Still experimenting with rain, trying to see if it seems to work in different cars. Some cars you drive it you see puddles and the car will slip over it, you feel the steering going light when it goes over puddles, generally, like rain.
Some cars on the same track it just doesn't do that. I pull the same G in the dry as it does in the wet and no changes in feel. All playing with the extended physics enabled, using CSP 0.1.79 preview 5.
So to see if I am crazy or not, can someone try this car(I used the Road Atlanta 2021 track, as well as the recently updated Angelsey):

View attachment 1191003


And tell me if it makes a difference when weather is set chucking down with rain or dry....

I also tried adding
[_EXTENDED]
RAIN_DEV=1
to car.ini and and that didn't seem to do anything as far as I can tell....
You need to set VERSION = extended-2 for it to work, otherwise it doesn't do anything.

if you really wanna test to make sure it's a car issue, use a kunos track, open rain debug app and set everything to 100%. Then drive around and see
 
I would like to use two things in CM, the tag function and the classification, unfortunately neither work.

I tag a vehicle with #F1, but I can't find it, I don't understand, something is broken there...


Secondly, I only have street or race under classification, but I want to create new groupings that can also be selected in the drop-down menu, how do I do that?

Thank you for your answers
 
I would like to use two things in CM, the tag function and the classification, unfortunately neither work.

I tag a vehicle with #F1, but I can't find it, I don't understand, something is broken there...


Secondly, I only have street or race under classification, but I want to create new groupings that can also be selected in the drop-down menu, how do I do that?

Thank you for your answers
You are using the "tag:#F1" (without quotes) format when filtering?

In "Class" you can type anything you like, but it doesn't add to the drop-down. I seem to remember some folks discussing it here, a while ago. Someone had a firm answer, but I think it might have been "You can't".
 
Last edited:
Ferrari FXX Evoluzione 2008 Release

Download:

Comverted from CSR2 Racing By Peter Crill

-Color Pack
-AO inside and out
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Lods
Credits:
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal



__custom_showroom_1662649722.jpg__custom_showroom_1662649737.jpg__custom_showroom_1662649756.jpg__custom_showroom_1662649772.jpg__custom_showroom_1662649789.jpg__custom_showroom_1662649804.jpg__custom_showroom_1662649819.jpg__custom_showroom_1662649839.jpg__custom_showroom_1662649868.jpg__custom_showroom_1662649879.jpgScreenshot_fer_fxx_08_tochigi_racing_ring_8-8-122-16-25-27.jpg
 
I'm Working on New Ferrari F40
I am also testing Exterior & Interior Extra Animations Test

Check this video..
It will be released soon.

1. Exterior Animations


2. H-Pattern Gear Shift with Hands @ Feet/Pedal Animations


3. Internal Animations(Turn Signal Lever, Hazard Button, Window open/Close) with Hand/Arm
 
I'm Working on New Ferrari F40
I am also testing Exterior & Interior Extra Animations Test

Check this video..
It will be released soon.

1. Exterior Animations


2. H-Pattern Gear Shift with Hands @ Feet/Pedal Animations


3. Internal Animations(Turn Signal Lever, Hazard Button, Window open/Close) with Hand/Arm

Impressive, must've been real tough rigging the driver's arm for each key frame and placement of buttons and levers on the interior I suppose.
 
I added the holes to the body and windows. It felt like cutting into my flesh. Very close now.

1662661318030.png
 

Attachments

  • __custom_showroom_1662661037.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1662661037.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 57
  • __custom_showroom_1662729227.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1662729227.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Ferrari FXX Evoluzione 2008 Release

Download:

Comverted from CSR2 Racing By Peter Crill

-Color Pack
-AO inside and out
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Lods
Credits:
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal



View attachment 1191212View attachment 1191213View attachment 1191214View attachment 1191215View attachment 1191216View attachment 1191217View attachment 1191218View attachment 1191219View attachment 1191220View attachment 1191221View attachment 1191222
Thanks, I really appreciate your work but I have a curiosity to ask ... the colored bands on the back side are different, the right side is different from the left and at this point here is the question: but the original livery was made like this ? Excuse my ignorance
 
What are the significant numbers when analyzing engine damage with ai controlled cars? I've compared values from engine.ini and ai.ini, tried lowering the shift point, but watching the ai drive the Porsche 956 show the engine damage indicator on/red much of the time. Any other files involved in this?
 
You are using the "tag:#F1" (without quotes) format when filtering?

In "Class" you can type anything you like, but it doesn't add to the drop-down. I seem to remember some folks discussing it here, a while ago. Someone had a firm answer, but I think it might have been "You can't".
if i use only #F1 it is all ok, your comment gave me the answer i wrote tag: #F1 not #F1:D
 
Is Lod Generator again broken actually this week?

Edited: Updated to Simplygon 10.0.4600.0
just copied all files from zip to exiting folders.
Now it works again
 
Last edited:
Hello guys I wanted to drive the RSS 2 V8 but I noticed the gray tires I reinstalled it and I also reinstalled Assetto Corsa but it didn´t help. Does somebody of you know what could caused this problem?
Screenshot_24.png
 
Courage C60 Hybrid 2005 Lemans for Assetto Corsa(not Pescarolo variant)

Unrestricted version also added.

Conversion: RMS

Physics: Mach-77, Peugeot905

Sounds: Mach-77

Screenshots: Miguel Angelo Silvia

download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/9d4msmc6plslweb/Courage_C60_Hybrid_2005.7z

Other Leman's prototypes updated: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/p05kc571r5thj/Lemans_Prototype_Updates

Other mods updated: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/hb0hx8n6y3c8b/Assetto_Corsa_Mods_1


Test Results

Lemans

Real Life
Time: #13 3:38.735
#12 3:42.859

Virtual

Conditions: Optimum

Default Ride Height used

Wing 0 Rear Toe 20 Fuel: 8
ai leve1 100 me: 3:39.492
ai level 100: fastest: 3:39.02 slowest: 3:39.980
me: 3:39.162


Wing 0 Rear Toe 11 Fuel: 8
ai level 100 me: 3:39.629
ai level 100: fastest: 3:39.123 slowest: 3:39.625
me: 3:39.076



Monza

Real Life
Time: 1:39.832


Virtual

Conditions: Optimum

Default Ride Height used

Wing 0 Rear Toe 20 Fuel: 8
ai leve1 100 me: Lap 1: 1:40.438 Lap 2:1:40.535
ai level 100: fastest: 1:40.456 slowest: 1:40.988
me: 1:40.376

Wing 0 Rear Toe 11 Fuel: 8
ai level 100 me: Lap 1: 1:40.482 Lap 2:1:40.597
ai level 100: fastest: 1:40.666 slowest: 1:40.956
me: 1:40.456

__custom_showroom_1662669753.png


__custom_showroom_1662669789.png


__custom_showroom_1662669825.png


__custom_showroom_1662669948.png


__custom_showroom_1662669986.png


__custom_showroom_1662670091.png
 
Last edited:
Nakanoyu Touge v1.0

nakanoyu_9-7-122-14-0-42.jpg

Conversion from rFactor.
A mountain pass in Nagano, Japan.

-CSP required
-10 pit/start
-Uphill/Downhill layout
-cam

Credits & Thanks;

Original rFactor track by Zeeko (Japan Resurection Work).

Their facebook page says "I authorize the conversion of all maps for AC / GTA5 and other games. The only requirement is to cite the name of the original authors.". Thanks for the permission. (I also sent him a direct message.)

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Fanapryde , @Breathe

Enjoy.
Patreon-only track requests are now being accepted.
 
Renault Fuego and Renault 18, Argentine touring cars, FWD 1980's.
Possibly a waste of bandwidth to some so just resist downloading it.
Released as 0.6 mod from rfactor.
Doubt its exactly like driving it but its fun and skins are great.
Full grid looks retro cool.
Cars in real life shared the same platform and the race cars were the same bar the body so both are the same underneath, what it means is both can race together fairly.
Feel free to add anything you think it needs.
Screenshot_renault_r18_ks_barcelona_10-8-122-0-49-21.jpg


__custom_showroom_1662804681.jpg
__custom_showroom_1662804710.jpg
Screenshot_rpm_renault_12_lilski_road_america_9-8-122-10-49-8.jpg



link:

 
Just saw this track reveal, wow! 😍 Upcoming release by Reboot Team, called "Misty Loch" (going by the name sign on the pub, the video has the name wrong). the actual track reveal starts at 7:40'sh...


That commentary in the video had me cracking up
 
Hiya gang. My Crew Chief stopped working in AC recently again. I cannot remember what I did to resolve this last time, and I cannot find the solution again anywhere. I'm hoping some of you here can get me back on track.

It starts from Windows, and does a successful sound check, but nothing in game. Updated today to V4.16.2.6.

Thanks!
 
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back