Fantastic. Watched on track a few times at my local track. Hopefully one day it will be finished. Hope all goes well.Quick conversion I did last year, not quite there yet
Fantastic. Watched on track a few times at my local track. Hopefully one day it will be finished. Hope all goes well.Quick conversion I did last year, not quite there yet
Thanks to people like you seems that Assetto Corsa will last forever and ever.... my love for that game is what pushed me forward, you can't imagine...
It was witchcraft for me too. But thankfully I got a lot of help from Assetto Corsa modders that is here in gtplanet, race department and some modders in discord server who helped me and taught me how to do things. That's one of the strong point of Assetto Corsa communityThanks to people like you seems that Assetto Corsa will last forever and ever.
Clumsy people like me for whom modding is dark witchcraft, can we only thanks modders for your hard work. (Well, or invite a coffee or a beer from time to time... 😅)
Thank you so much.
... and thanks to modders like you, Assetto Corsa will remain a fun place forever and ever! 😝Had to........absolutely vile thing...
On my system I can't use ExtraFX in CSP with the GTR cars (haven't tried GTC) without a crash. I haven't used ExtraFX since then, and everything works great. I suppose it could be a subset of ExtraFX and I tried for a while to narrow it down but gave up. I haven't felt any significant loss without it.Anyone had problems with AC crashing at loading with some of Bazza's Legends GTC and GTR cars? It seems to be CSP related because they load fine with it disabled.
Can't seem to attach the report file.
EXTRA FX works only for single screen, not for VR, not for triple screens setups.On my system I can't use ExtraFX in CSP with the GTR cars (haven't tried GTC) without a crash. I haven't used ExtraFX since then, and everything works great. I suppose it could be a subset of ExtraFX and I tried for a while to narrow it down but gave up. I haven't felt any significant loss without it.
The complete Formula 2 1976 and 1978 mods (including this car) exist for rFactor. Easy to convert if you know howHi All. Does anybody know if this car has ever been done. Would love to try this on track.
Followed your tuto, fonts look nicer than the original, but the center field has no readout ?After some adjusts in digital_instruments.ini (find attached the new adjusted file )
View attachment 1192662
Man, I would love to have this car!!!
Wow. if only.The complete Formula 2 1976 and 1978 mods (including this car) exist for rFactor. Easy to convert if you know how![]()
My problem with Bazza's GTR (or problem with CSP) and ExtraFX was before I went VR (on a single screen setup)...EXTRA FX works only for single screen, not for VR, not for triple screens setups.
Ha! Great little racer, and pairs fantastically well with @shi's Boromo Superveloz! Thanks to you bothRight I'm going to release this pocket rocket. Gone as far as i feel i can at this stage.
Info on these is 'light', but roughly same weight and power but its not 'study level' as they say in flight simming.
From rfactor 1 so is what it is and I'm not going to put a random cockpit in there. IMO looks great from outside a few meters away.
This is for racing, so before you download, think, "do i spend 98% of my time driving around la canyons in a BMW convertible with 50 inch gold wheels in VR looking at the interior"
If so, don't download it. (if sharemods is even working).
Its simple pile the grid full and race, done, no messing, just single make racing, actual racing.
Front Lights are stickers in real life and the rear lights i treated the same, but they should be brake lights but couldn't do them.
Its a silhouette car so if it doesn't drive like your Astra from 2007, I'm sorry, it won't.
Its basically a Brazilian stock car full fat but with the power lowered with a pretty cute body plonked on top.
Pirelli zeros from the stock cars are on it.
It's like 0.6 because the glass needs interior which i can't do.
If you run having visual wheel off, like me, then for this you'll need it on as the info is on the wheel and it looks too bare without it.
That's about it, a racing car that IMO looks ace. I'll stick it out there and see if it can get to 1.0 with some more skills.
I am only few weeks into this converting thing, no bells and whistles here no CSP itunes playing whilst you 'cruise' on this no andriod app thing or whatever. No wipers, its brazil, its sunny, a lot.....
I learnt to convert so i could get the types of cars i'd like to see more of, you don't have to download it or like it. I do and that's why i converted it.
Here goes.....
View attachment 1192696View attachment 1192697View attachment 1192698
View attachment 1192699
View attachment 1192700
link:
Read on from the message you quoted and the answer will be revealed to you.I have been updated to 2.0 in Content Manager, but is it from the same creator? there are quite a few things that are different
I'll try disabling ExtraFX but I use it for the Temporal AA and would be reluctant to let that go. It's a cheap way to be rid of jaggies on my old pc.On my system I can't use ExtraFX in CSP with the GTR cars (haven't tried GTC) without a crash. I haven't used ExtraFX since then, and everything works great. I suppose it could be a subset of ExtraFX and I tried for a while to narrow it down but gave up. I haven't felt any significant loss without it.
It can't work, because the "CPMono_v07 Plain.png" file for the fonts folder is missing in the downloads of @GN_Bullit. There is only the "CPMono_v07 Plain.txt" file.Followed your tuto, fonts look nicer than the original, but the center field has no readout ?
Any ideas ?
Edit: I tried both the first and the adjusted digital_instruments.ini (I see there are differences in fonts between both), but both gave me the same issue.
View attachment 1192732
Yea, i was wondering the same, i would love to see one day the Sardegna circuit on acLongshot.. Anyone have working links to forza maple valley and maybe some Gran turismo tracks?
Hella quick car!!Might be the final update for the Peugeot 405 T16 Pikes Peak. V0.84
Thanks to Raymond Racing again, slight discrepancy in the suspension setup now fixed.
[PHYSICS] Peugeot 405 T16 Pikes Peak
Video courtesy of @bongady Meant to replace the data for the Peugeot 405 T16 Pikes Peak, which was originally from RallyWorld and then updated by AssettoRallyGRB. Physics have been reworked using available sources albeit some not implemented...www.racedepartment.com
Absolute thanks. As you said, it's a true racing car, rabid to put on circuits like Interlagos or Jacarepagua and have fun. Long live AC.Right I'm going to release this pocket rocket. Gone as far as i feel i can at this stage.
Info on these is 'light', but roughly same weight and power but its not 'study level' as they say in flight simming.
From rfactor 1 so is what it is and I'm not going to put a random cockpit in there. IMO looks great from outside a few meters away.
This is for racing, so before you download, think, "do i spend 98% of my time driving around la canyons in a BMW convertible with 50 inch gold wheels in VR looking at the interior"
If so, don't download it. (if sharemods is even working).
Its simple pile the grid full and race, done, no messing, just single make racing, actual racing.
Front Lights are stickers in real life and the rear lights i treated the same, but they should be brake lights but couldn't do them.
Its a silhouette car so if it doesn't drive like your Astra from 2007, I'm sorry, it won't.
Its basically a Brazilian stock car full fat but with the power lowered with a pretty cute body plonked on top.
Pirelli zeros from the stock cars are on it.
It's like 0.6 because the glass needs interior which i can't do.
If you run having visual wheel off, like me, then for this you'll need it on as the info is on the wheel and it looks too bare without it.
That's about it, a racing car that IMO looks ace. I'll stick it out there and see if it can get to 1.0 with some more skills.
I am only few weeks into this converting thing, no bells and whistles here no CSP itunes playing whilst you 'cruise' on this no andriod app thing or whatever. No wipers, its brazil, its sunny, a lot.....
I learnt to convert so i could get the types of cars i'd like to see more of, you don't have to download it or like it. I do and that's why i converted it.
Here goes.....
im looking for the avr 500 mod, can you send me the download link?Got the email with d/l link...... Thank you.
No rush, do you have a release date for the Supra?
Yes for sure. I still have those AFX cars including the Polifac F2 car. Haven't used them in years but still have them!Man, I would love to have this car!!!
Put it together with some 1976 and 1977 F1 cars and make the 1978 Aurora F1 championship (+ with correct skins).
On the listing: "Fictive" Tab - Line 414 - "official" Mediafire linkDoes someone have link of special stage route x that's working? Because everytime i try to download it on Sharemods it blocks it.
I made the monza 61-66-71-74, its on Breathe excel, the 74 is not he final version as sadly I lost it...Hoping that "sometime" someone manages to convert or be able to make available the version of Monza 1975 (1972-1973-1974-1975, practically the same layout) of the Rfactor or GTR2 (one of the only versions of Monza that we lack, besides the one with the chicanes before the "High Curves", which exists in pCars 2 and AMS2 ).
I'm pretty sure I've changed it to DWB all around. Boy, oh boy.Some observations.... The car is still using a front strut suspension, which is wrong as the real car has DWB all around.