- 559

- Braunschweig, Germany
extra.fxWhere do I check to see if I have temporal AA turned on. I remember seeing it in the past, but of course now that i'm looking for it I can't find it in the CSP settings anymore.
extra.fxWhere do I check to see if I have temporal AA turned on. I remember seeing it in the past, but of course now that i'm looking for it I can't find it in the CSP settings anymore.
Where do I check to see if I have temporal AA turned on. I remember seeing it in the past, but of course now that i'm looking for it I can't find it in the CSP settings anymore.
Glad I could be of help!Thanks Aaron, that solved the issue!![]()
A M A Z I N G! Baku REALLY needs it A LOTHere you go,
Tree fx for Monza (Kunos).
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/tree-fx-for-monza.57663/
View attachment 1223322View attachment 1224336View attachment 1224337
An Update will follow at some point (to give a more "forrest-like-feeling" in some corners).
Enjoy!
Not yet, to my knowledge...Are there skins for this?
Road America, Mosport? And any acc conversion from reboot team. Maybe Zolder best match for what you need.Could anyone share or suggest tracks that have really high quality tree textures I could steal from. Any deciduous type tree would do, but I would really like a couple of tall pines. The kind that don't have a ton of leaves but are mostly trunks, if that makes any sense.
@racinjoe013 check your DM manCould anyone share or suggest tracks that have really high quality tree textures I could steal from. Any deciduous type tree would do, but I would really like a couple of tall pines. The kind that don't have a ton of leaves but are mostly trunks, if that makes any sense.

1 in on the be_modding package, but i don't if is good or badDoes anyone know of a decent quality BTCC BMW 318is? Primarily the 1992 variant, which is minus any aero. I would like to create a '92 championship to go along with the Cavalier that's been released recently.
Remove the following section from the ext_config.ini of the car.Wondering if anyone knows how to fix this bug on whistleblower39's Maclaren 720s GT3?
It's the one thing preventing me from upgrading to 1.79 and enjoying the amazing Tree FX for Monza, among other things![]()
Bug with position of safety nets in cockpit for CSP1.79 and CSP1.80_preview · Issue #332 · ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config
Hi, Id like to report a bug in CSP, or maybe there is a fix for it. I saw the bug on whistleblower39's McLaren 720S GT (available here: https://assettoland10.wixsite.com/assettoland/mclaren). In th...github.com
![]()
0 or 1; set it to 1 if you don’t want gravity to skew your stuff when car is in neutral positionAdd this to the ext_config.iniWondering if anyone knows how to fix this bug on whistleblower39's Maclaren 720s GT3?
It's the one thing preventing me from upgrading to 1.79 and enjoying the amazing Tree FX for Monza, among other things![]()
Bug with position of safety nets in cockpit for CSP1.79 and CSP1.80_preview · Issue #332 · ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config
Hi, Id like to report a bug in CSP, or maybe there is a fix for it. I saw the bug on whistleblower39's McLaren 720S GT (available here: https://assettoland10.wixsite.com/assettoland/mclaren). In th...github.com
![]()
Is this screenshot from a race which took place within AC Evolution? If yes, the author has set it´s races to 40x time acceleration by default.Can someone please explain the time acceleration setting in the Sol Planner? For example, why this plan always defaults to 40x time acceleration on start-up, even when I've previously changed it back to 1x?
Time is also set to 1x in CM/Drive settings.
@Peter Boese?
View attachment 1224550
Did you change it here on the "drive" tab for the default too?Can someone please explain the time acceleration setting in the Sol Planner? For example, why this plan always defaults to 40x time acceleration on start-up, even when I've previously changed it back to 1x?
Time is also set to 1x in CM/Drive settings.
@Peter Boese?
View attachment 1224550
No, it just defaults to this every time, in hot lapping, races, everything.Is this screenshot from a race which took place within AC Evolution? If yes, the author has set it´s races to 40x time acceleration by default.
Yes, that's at 1x too.Did you change it here on the "drive" tab for the default too?
View attachment 1224565
Maybe really only Peter knows. Have you tried un-installing SOL and all again from scratch?No, it just defaults to this every time, in hot lapping, races, everything.
Very puzzling.
Yes, that's at 1x too.
Yeah, I think I'll try reinstalling the planner. Something isn't right.Maybe really only Peter knows. Have you tried un-installing SOL and all again from scratch?
I shouldn't laugh but I will always find the "have you tried rebooting, sir" thing funny.Yeah, I think I'll try reinstalling the planner. Something isn't right.
Maybe there's a conflict with one of the older weather apps.I shouldn't laugh but I will always find the "have you tried rebooting, sir" thing funny.
By the way, have you tried rebooting? 😏
Take a look at Horsma has a good mix.Could anyone share or suggest tracks that have really high quality tree textures I could steal from. Any deciduous type tree would do, but I would really like a couple of tall pines. The kind that don't have a ton of leaves but are mostly trunks, if that makes any sense.
You know, I think it is pedestrian crossings- I have this same problem with any car in Tokyo R246.I´ve asked that also in Binary discord, but why do most of all newly released cars don´t throw a correct shadow underneath the car? It always looks like the car has been put into that image.![]()
@petercrill ? CSP or mod bug?