Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 157,776 comments
  • 52,016,463 views
More JSON files, now for OneWeek/Stereo Porsche 912. I couldn´t find all of the correct names (but 90% of the skins have the Drivers / Race / Team combo). Some of them, actually, needed a search on the original races entries lists (ye, one by one!!!!), on Racing Sports Cars. Drop on your CARS folder (YOU NEED TO HAVE THE CAR INSTALLED FIRST).

The original credits for the skins goes for Gigi54 (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/skins-porsche-912-911.41670/) and Andy-R (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/porsche-912-r-skins-redundant.41342/).


Btw, If u find any mistakes, flaws or want to make any additions, feel free to do so. I don´t hold any credits for the car and skins, those belong to the respective creators/modders.
 
Last edited:
MG roadster soon to have a V8 version, roll cage etc.

Screenshot_mg_roadster_stowe01_27-3-123-21-59-45.jpg
Screenshot_mg_roadster_magione_27-3-123-22-44-24.jpg


And Alfa 33 Q4

Screenshot_alfa_33_q4_mugello_27-3-123-22-26-51.jpg
 
Continuing the boring (for me, not so) job of searching names and teams, historical accurate JSON files for F40 LM Lover´s 512s CL and Legion´s 908/03 (1971). Just drop on your CARS folder (YOU NEED TO HAVE THESE CARS INSTALLED FIRST, SINCE I ONLY SHARE THE JSON FILES) and overwrite the files as needed.



I don´t hold any credits for the cars (those belong to the respective modders), only for the custom files.

Btw, in the 908/03 pack, it´s also inclued JSON files for both Escuderia Montjuich´s cars. The skins were created by StoffelWaffle (you NEED to download them on RD).
Hi, I hope you don't mind but I have created and uploaded to RD a complementary fullface helmet pack to match the driver list in your updated Porsche 908/03 JSON files. Link here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/1970s-sports-car-helmets-full-face.60080/
 
A preview of the Mirage M6 and GR7 (2 versions) and some skins for 1972/1973/1974 (Gulf Racing)), 1975 (Gelo Racing)

After the "treatment" in the "textures and shadows" made by our mate "MrHunt"..in the "Alfa Romeo Periscopica"
 

Attachments

  • 1972.6h.Glen.png
    1972.6h.Glen.png
    77 KB · Views: 52
  • 1973.Daytona.png
    1973.Daytona.png
    105.4 KB · Views: 49
  • 1973.LeMans.png
    1973.LeMans.png
    117.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 1974.BrandsHatch.png
    1974.BrandsHatch.png
    118.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 1974.LeMans.png
    1974.LeMans.png
    121.1 KB · Views: 50
  • 1974.Nurburgring.png
    1974.Nurburgring.png
    127 KB · Views: 43
  • 1975.Mugello.png
    1975.Mugello.png
    99.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 1975.Nurburgring.png
    1975.Nurburgring.png
    109.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Nurburgring67.png
    Nurburgring67.png
    121.2 KB · Views: 50
  • Sebring67.png
    Sebring67.png
    105.8 KB · Views: 45
  • TargaFlorio67 (1).png
    TargaFlorio67 (1).png
    128.2 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Tracks listing update

Red Bold
: news and updates (tracks) from 07/04/2023 --> 27/04/2023
Red : news and updates (add-ons) from 07/04/2023 --> 27/04/203

Yellow Bold : news and updates (tracks) from 28/04/2023 --> TBA
Yellow : news and updates (add-ons) from 28/04/2023 --> TBA

As always, thanks to all the modders who amaze us every day.
Thank you guys

Have a nice weekend

ACTL v3.0 by Breathe

PS : The icon for the track links disapeared but all the links are always presents. I am busy putting them back but it takes time
 
Howdy partners. Hope you are all fine and dandy. :cheers:
Congratulations to all the modders, as always. I've got 400 hundred pages to catch up, piece of cake.

So...still no N-GT competitors out there for ferrucio 36 and darche 96, huh?
 
edit: you now can do your own customs previews with latest CSP for encrypted cars, meaning the blue crystals won´t show up any longer. Just enable "use CSP for final preview render" in settings --> content manager --> custom showroom and then click on update previews as usual. AC now starts in the background and generates the preview with the formerly used one. Great!
Outstanding. Thanks for surfacing this. End of an age-old problem. Also sorts the problem custom previews of cars with CSP wheel swaps and the like.
A long awaited feature and seems to work OK, albeit slowly.... but, my custom previews done this way are all vastly overexposed.
Ideas welcome..?
I've created (trial and error), and saved, a custom preset, to restore/match the light levels to the preset I normally use. Shockingly, the exposure (in the HDR tab) needed a 60% boost to match. I also turned the gamma down by 10%. I use a white showroom so my values might be wildly different, but there are enough adjustments to meet most folks needs, I reckon.
Just don't look at the preview while you're making it. Arc-eyes :)

Update: By changing the Tone mapping option, I've been able to tone down the exposure ramp (to only 19%) and use the preset as standard for both enrypted and non-encrypted cars.
 
Last edited:
Hi guys,

did someone experienced ever a similar problem? - The URD DTM 2018 keeps crashing since i moved from CSP 176p to 179p

I don`t use CM so i evan can`t read the crash log :confused:
 
Last edited:
I've created (trial and error), and saved, a custom preset, to restore/match the light levels to the preset I normally use. Shockingly, the exposure (in the HDR tab) needed a 60% boost to match. I also turned the gamma down by 10%. I use a white showroom so my values might be wildly different, but there are enough adjustments to meet most folks needs, I reckon.
Just don't look at the preview while you're making it. Arc-eyes :)

Update: By changing the Tone mapping option, I've been able to tone down the exposure ramp (to only 19%) and use the preset as standard for both enrypted and non-encrypted cars.
Ah, thanks - so it seems it's a universal issue? I was worried that some personal CSP tick box somewhere was causing the issue and was dreading troubleshooting it.
I'm guessing it'll eventually be solved at source so will hang fire for now.
 
Last edited:
Fuji Speedway 1986-1993 v1.2
fuji1993_yt.jpg
Screenshot_nissan_r32_jtcc_fuji_speedway_1993_28-3-123-15-55-29.jpg

Fuji Speedway with a layout from the late 80's and 90's.
Conversion from GTR2.

-CSP recommended
-32 pit/start
-AI, cam
-4 layouts (1986/1990/1993/1993 Bike)

Credits & Thanks;
Original Track by Virtua_LM
-Thank you for giving me permission (SON)

AC Converted by SON
Updated by @shi (shin956)
.lua and font by @gunnar333
Additional terrain and trees by @Marneus_the_boss
AI, logo.png, sections.ini, map and outline by @Fanapryde
cam by ckkjw398
terrain from Reboot Team + Rafael Malagoli's Fuji
Test and Feedback by @Breathe , @joshcaminskl , @slider666 , @norms

Enjoy.
Updated upon request by Patreon member joshcaminskl.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.2 changelog;

Added 1986/1990/1993 Bike layouts that were included in the original.
-Layout was taken from racingcircuits.info.
The number of pit/start was increased to 32.
Reduced the overall number of objects.
Adjusted shaders.
Spectators are now supported by camera_facing.
Added semaphore.ini.
Added scoreboard.
Smoothed edges of road surface.
Removed the cars on the final corner.
The s/f line has been moved above the white line.
Added missing terrain and trees by Marneus_the_boss.
Changed terrain to 3D one (from Reboot Team + Rafael Malagoli).
Updated UI.
The _readme folder contains the original readme and the AC version of the readme.
 
Last edited:
I just checked the "hampton_downs" you mention (which was not in the list - I added it).
After comparing the files, in my opinion, it is a version of Neil Shaw but released a month earlier than "hampton_downs_motorsport_park".
Awesome! Do the National/Club layouts seem to crash ACS on your end also?
 
Ah, thanks - so it seems it's a universal issue? I was worried that some personal CSP tick box somewhere was causing the issue and was dreading troubleshooting it.
I'm guessing it'll eventually be solved at source so will hang fire for now.
Since CSP is involved when taking the screenshot you should check if you have un-ticked the option at AMD FidelityFX "disable for screenshots" since this fixes the over-exposed screenshots taken ingame - maybe this also affects the preview?
 
Release: Porsche 956 1982-83 WEC (free)

Original by https://www.patreon.com/gtsupreme @TonyBarracuda
Updated by https://www.patreon.com/LVEmods

Changelog by Lore 1.1

  • changed rim material and added normals
  • changed rim shaders
  • all body panels have external ao and shader changes to match Kunos settings
  • cockpit has basic internal ao and shader change to a metallic look
  • fixed headlights
  • replaced steering wheel for period correct one








 
Last edited:
Release: Porsche 956 1982-83 WEC (free)

Original by https://www.patreon.com/gtsupreme @TonyBarracuda
Updated by https://www.patreon.com/LVEmods

Changelog by Lore 1.1

  • changed rim material and added normals
  • changed rim shaders
  • all body panels have external ao and shader changes to match Kunos settings
  • cockpit has basic internal ao and shader change to a metallic look
  • fixed headlights
  • replaced steering wheel for period correct one








The link for the car isn't working anymore, can you fix it?
 
Lemans FM7 sx - v2.4 http://www.mediafire.com/file/62azmftuvpotg5n/sx_lemans_v2.4.7z
-changed all ai lines, and ai-hints for chicane layout (for last chicane)
-interchanged pit positions 1-10 and 11-20 (in v2.2 already)
-hopefully fixed (simplified) kerb in 2nd-last chicane, also lowered those speed bumps there
-changed Tertre-Rouge trees again, some around s/f too, also removed some, changed grass cfg a bit, thx slider!
-more normals maps, more adjustments, more variety in trackside vehicles
 
RELEASE!

Elaintarharata 1960s
by
Sergio Loro
and
Rainmaker

​
This tiny track was the Grand Prix of Finland in the 50s and 60s. "Eltsu" was even hosting two Formula 1 GPs in 1952 and 1953. It has a nice flow and is great to drive with slow and small cars. Sergio gave me the permission to update his old track. Thanks!




bgr00.jpg


bgr01.jpg


bgr02.jpg


bgr03.jpg

Changelog:
  • complete new AI
  • shader overhaul
  • faced up normals of the trees, made them brighter
  • added GrassFX and RainFX by DaBaeda
  • new extra cams by DaBaeda
  • new hotlap starting point
  • added dirt animation to pit lane
  • added loading screens
  • new UI and track map, corrected track length
  • added track description by Fanapryde
  • fixed some lods
  • corrected position of sector timers
  • fixed some missing walls
  • added four new pit positions
  • corrected some object keys
 
In the sum

As wonderfully awesome as RSS is, I despise EVs in games. They are so boring and uninteresting, not even the greatest racing car in the world could be fun if it were an e-racing car, it seems so cut off, so dismembered, something is missing, a vasectomy of racing.
RSS E-racing? Where?
 
In the sum

As wonderfully awesome as RSS is, I despise EVs in games. They are so boring and uninteresting, not even the greatest racing car in the world could be fun if it were an e-racing car, it seems so cut off, so dismembered, something is missing, a vasectomy of racing.
I'm not excited about EV racing either, but, uh, Formula Hybrid is the RSS "Formula 1" not the "Formula E", eh?
 
Porsche 963 V1.11 is now online. Grip values has been restored.
hi all <when i apply this to my original 963 i can see the drivers legs through the left hand side of the car through the wheels and no brake glow on that side?also no instruments on the dash ?
 
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back