Updated by https://www.patreon.com/LVEmods

Changelog by Lore 1.1

• changed rim material and added normals
  • changed rim shaders
  • all body panels have external ao and shader changes to match Kunos settings
  • cockpit has basic internal ao and shader change to a metallic look
  • fixed headlights
  • replaced steering wheel for period correct one

The link for the car isn't working anymore, can you fix it?

Lemans FM7 sx - v2.4 http://www.mediafire.com/file/62azmftuvpotg5n/sx_lemans_v2.4.7z
-changed all ai lines, and ai-hints for chicane layout (for last chicane)
-interchanged pit positions 1-10 and 11-20 (in v2.2 already)
-hopefully fixed (simplified) kerb in 2nd-last chicane, also lowered those speed bumps there
-changed Tertre-Rouge trees again, some around s/f too, also removed some, changed grass cfg a bit, thx slider!
-more normals maps, more adjustments, more variety in trackside vehicles

RELEASE!

Elaintarharata 1960s
by
Sergio Loro
and
Rainmaker

This tiny track was the Grand Prix of Finland in the 50s and 60s. "Eltsu" was even hosting two Formula 1 GPs in 1952 and 1953. It has a nice flow and is great to drive with slow and small cars. Sergio gave me the permission to update his old track. Thanks!

bgr00.jpg

bgr01.jpg

bgr02.jpg

bgr03.jpg

Changelog:
  • complete new AI
  • shader overhaul
  • faced up normals of the trees, made them brighter
  • added GrassFX and RainFX by DaBaeda
  • new extra cams by DaBaeda
  • new hotlap starting point
  • added dirt animation to pit lane
  • added loading screens
  • new UI and track map, corrected track length
  • added track description by Fanapryde
  • fixed some lods
  • corrected position of sector timers
  • fixed some missing walls
  • added four new pit positions
  • corrected some object keys

In the sum

As wonderfully awesome as RSS is, I despise EVs in games. They are so boring and uninteresting, not even the greatest racing car in the world could be fun if it were an e-racing car, it seems so cut off, so dismembered, something is missing, a vasectomy of racing.
RSS E-racing? Where?

In the sum

As wonderfully awesome as RSS is, I despise EVs in games. They are so boring and uninteresting, not even the greatest racing car in the world could be fun if it were an e-racing car, it seems so cut off, so dismembered, something is missing, a vasectomy of racing.
I'm not excited about EV racing either, but, uh, Formula Hybrid is the RSS "Formula 1" not the "Formula E", eh?

Porsche 963 V1.11 is now online. Grip values has been restored.
hi all <when i apply this to my original 963 i can see the drivers legs through the left hand side of the car through the wheels and no brake glow on that side?also no instruments on the dash ?

From Peter Boese

How do i update to the new CSP properly?
If you like to try the new CSP update, please do this:

First install the new Content Manager!!!
This is very important!
1.png

Then install the latest puplic version CSP 0.179 !!!
1.png

Then click on the link inside the CSP preview post:
1.png

In the new CSP preview version, the weather controller was moved!
To select the Sol 2.4 controller, to use Sol Planner app, goto Drive menu!
1.png
In mine it doesn't appear, I tried to find the solution in the posts, but nothing...

Since CSP is involved when taking the screenshot you should check if you have un-ticked the option at AMD FidelityFX "disable for screenshots" since this fixes the over-exposed screenshots taken ingame - maybe this also affects the preview?
It doesnt affect it on my end

1682710263453.png

Since CSP is involved when taking the screenshot you should check if you have un-ticked the option at AMD FidelityFX "disable for screenshots" since this fixes the over-exposed screenshots taken ingame - maybe this also affects the preview?
Thanks, I had, but thought what the hell and spammed it on/off a few times and.... screenshots have now returned.
Everyone check your PPFs too, mine was reset from Pure to the standard one during this CSP/CM update.

The next competition of the car would have been the Vallelunga 6H in 1994. Sadly I can not find a single photo of the livery, so I have to skip this race. That leads us straight into 1995 and the Daytona 24H. The car performed like a clockwork, but a very fast one. It took the class win in GTS-2.
IMSA GT 1995 Daytona 24h, Stadler Motorsport #54, GTS-2
View attachment 1251673

According to the data I found, the car was used only for the Daytona 24H in 1995 it. As a class winner it came back in 1996 to Daytona.

IMSA GT 1996, Daytona 24H, Stadler Motorsport #55, GTS-2

View attachment 1251676
Did you know, that this car was actually not a 964 Carrera RSR 3.8 when it was born. It started life in 1991 as a regular 964 (WP0ZZZ96ZMS409083) and was converted to RSR spec in its early years by Chrzanowski & Klein.

IMSA GT 1996, Sebring 12H, Stadler Motorsport #55, GTS-2
View attachment 1251682

In the last two years of the car being in the hands of Stadler Motorsport, the car was only used for Daytona 24H and Sebring 12H. In 1997 we saw the combo of two very capable women (Ellen Lohr and Lilian Bryner) paired with Ulli Richter and Enzo Calderari. The car started in the new GTS-3 class which was specially created for cars with air cooled engines.
IMSA GT 1997, Daytona 24H, Stadler Motorsport #55, GTS-3
View attachment 1251786
The last time the car was used in international competition was the 1997 Sebring 12H race.
IMSA GT 1997, Sebring 12H, Stadler Motorsport #52, GTS-3
__custom_showroom_1682718883.png

After the season the car was sold to famous Bo Strandell and it was used in the Swedish GT championship by Strandell Motorsport in 1998. The next owner was the Swedish team Spirit Racing. Over the time the bodywork of the car was heavily modified with a lot of parts from the 993.
Here is a photo from its actual state:
1682719481409.png

The photo is taken from a nice article about the car. You can find it here: https://amigosracing.eu/?p=42

The Porsche 964 Carrera RSR 3.8 which was used for all the skins showed during the past weeks has been created by Zoffty. We are working on the car to get it ready for release. All the skins will be included with the car.
I hope you like my approach of starting from the beginning of the cars life and doing "all" the skins up until the end of it's racing career.
Daniel

Took some things I learned about making materials from doing Le Mans 67 and Kyalami 76 and applied them to my vintage Spa tracks. I was never happy with how the grass ended up looking. Would anyone have any interest in this new look or should I just keep this one for myself? The original is not bad, but the new look fits my eyes better. I like that it's a little more yellow green and has some worn out areas.

Original Look:
spa66_original.jpg

New Look:
spa66_new.jpg

Last edited:
RELEASE!

Elaintarharata 1960s
by
Sergio Loro
and
Rainmaker
Just wanted to thank you profusely for this. I've always loved this track, but it was really showing its age, and this is exactly the kind of love it needed (and deserved).

Would anyone have any interest in this new look or should I just keep this one for myself?
Definitely interested...looks great.

Last edited:
RELEASE!

Elaintarharata 1960s
by
Sergio Loro
and
Rainmaker

This tiny track was the Grand Prix of Finland in the 50s and 60s. "Eltsu" was even hosting two Formula 1 GPs in 1952 and 1953. It has a nice flow and is great to drive with slow and small cars. Sergio gave me the permission to update his old track. Thanks!

Changelog:
  • complete new AI
  • shader overhaul
  • faced up normals of the trees, made them brighter
  • added GrassFX and RainFX by DaBaeda
  • new extra cams by DaBaeda
  • new hotlap starting point
  • added dirt animation to pit lane
  • added loading screens
  • new UI and track map, corrected track length
  • added track description by Fanapryde
  • fixed some lods
  • corrected position of sector timers
  • fixed some missing walls
  • added four new pit positions
  • corrected some object keys

Thank you thank you - I got into AC specifically for vintage stuff but this one was always a bit outdated in AC terms so this is fabulous.

Took some things I learned about making materials from doing Le Mans 67 and Kyalami 76 and applied them to my vintage Spa tracks. I was never happy with how the grass ended up looking. Would anyone have any interest in this new look or should I just keep this one for myself? The original is not bad, but the new look fits my eyes better. I like that it's a little more yellow green and has some worn out areas.

Original Look:
View attachment 1251813

New Look:
View attachment 1251814

I can't say I was unhappy with the grass before but I think I would be even happier with this improvement - looks very summertime.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back