- 113

- South Korea
Thanks very much. There's so much to love about this car but the jerky Bruce Lee shifting animation kind of craps all over the VR experience, with the driver's arm teleporting between the rim and the shift knob like he's being electrocuted. It completely kills any sense of immersion whatsoever. I heartily applaud your ambition in attempting a full gear change animation, but the execution isn't great I'm afraid... and it really needs to be absolutely perfect to appear natural. Is there a way to disable it and just have a normal Kunos-style shifting animation that looks believable, for those of us who use VR or have the driver visible?
I tried moving all of the gear shift animations into a separate folder and adding a Kunos shift.ksanim, but it didn't work.
Sorry!
Edit: OK, if all of the various hand animations (lights on/off, wipers on/off etc) are also moved into a separate folder then a normal shifting animation can be substituted in and seems to work fine. I'll do this for my own use.
Thanks again for the car, it really is fantastic.
And thanks for leaving it unencrypted so things like this can be adjusted for personal taste.
Ok! Totally agree with you.
I will seperated them next version or cars