it’s not a question of money, I don’t need the full version of CM, I never ask for anything for all the work I could provide (more than 2000 hours!!), everything is accessible to everyone is free, no patreon of encrypted or other mods, but it has to pay in addition for CM not thank you!! Plus it’s good because of them that there is encryption is that the game risks dying because of it!! I would not give them 1 penny from my pocket!! but I would give 100 to the one who will release a software to decrypt the 3d block!!!!Why can't you buy CM ? 5e ain't much, it's about the price of 5 baguettes
Thanks! That explains a lot. But somehow I can´t see this option. Which CM version do you use?New TyreFX option. You are most likely overheating the tires.
are you actually clicking the box for the texture you want to view?I have a quesion about texture viewer of Object inspector
I don't have the texture viewer window when I select an object, do I forgot something?
The encrypted car will self-destruct in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.......Hi everyone!
I´ve been driving the new URD´s Darche 992 (Porsche 992 GT3) and it´s really fun.
But I´ve noticed it produces too much smoke and even its tires get sometimes momentarily on fire!! I´ve noticed it in various tracks when braking...
Any idea what could cause this issue?
View attachment 1271702View attachment 1271703View attachment 1271704
Strange, i don't have this option. What CSP version are you on?New TyreFX option. You are most likely overheating the tires.
hello masscot the car stay in same place when i acelarate or moved to the boarders of the track ? can i help with this? ia a only car is my list that to that!!!!!Here's a better shifting animation.
Remove the .txt extension and put it in the 'animations' folder, overwriting when asked.
That's a question for @JK1977 - it's his car.hello masscot the car stay in same place when i acelarate or moved to the boarders of the track ? can i help with this? ia a only car is my list that to that!!!!!
For some people it's impassable because it doesn't move, but for most it works perfectlyThat's a question for @JK1977 - it's his car.![]()
Thanks for the warning note, saves me some timeHonda Integra Type R Touring Car (Update v1.5)
Public release on the MacedoSTI Patreon
Note: It is encrypted
View attachment 1271748
What CSP version is that? I dont have that option, thought I was up to dateNew TyreFX option. You are most likely overheating the tires.
I suppose something is missing in the skin folders ? I get to all white karts...my personal favourite kart atm is Kart OTK KZ by REG Simulations, a paid mod (3usd) but worth it imho.
EDIT : here the official link for buying the mod ,
it comes with only 3 skins , so I added some (quick plain) extra ones, which anyone is welcome to download here
View attachment 1271678View attachment 1271679
View attachment 1271680View attachment 1271681
Should anyone have other skins (with decals and numbers ) for this one, please consider sharing them here. Thx!
Thanks for the warning photo that shows it's a RHD, saves me some time... 😁Honda Integra Type R Touring Car (Update v1.5)
Public release on the MacedoSTI Patreon
Note: It is encrypted
View attachment 1271748
I don't seem to have this option ... How do I get it?New TyreFX option. You are most likely overheating the tires.
it will be either csp or the content manager version not new enough. i'm not 100% i am far from an expert but that's where i would start. this may have been answered already i am not sureI don't seem to have this option ... How do I get it?
UPDATE Zolder 1967
v3.2
-upscaled textures
-added vao patch
-fixed double sided paramedic
![]()
Zolder 1967 v3.5 by Rainmaker
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
@Shyzsterz
In the ext_config.ini there should be [HEADLIGHT_1] (somewhere under "Lighting_Original" or "Lighting_Old", not completely sure about that at the moment) with just a COLOR code and four values. The last of this value is the lighting multiplier and should be at 50 and way too bright. The first three numbers are for the colour code itself (in RGB).
I set my to 12 and it works well with the Natural Mod PPF. If the range of the headlights is a short you can boost it up with an additional line below COLOR:
RANGE = 100 (to 150, you gotta test that out
This one I think?I'm searching for a track that was posted maybe two years ago at RD. The track is a giant living room and the track is like a hot wheels styled arena for the cars. There were also some spiders. Does somebody know?
www.racedepartment.com
in cm preview perhaps (not using csp extension)... in game it should be OK (skins are with csp extension).I suppose something is missing in the skin folders ? I get to all white karts...
Only wheel and steer colours appear different.
I have a test version of CSP so it may not be visible to you yet. What version of CSP do you use?Thanks! That explains a lot. But somehow I can´t see this option. Which CM version do you use?
Edit: Probably the CSP version is the one which matters
I have 0.1.80-218 and it doesn't have that option.I have a test version of CSP so it may not be visible to you yet. What version of CSP do you use?
Also, you will want the latest Content Manager: https://github.com/gro-ove/actools/releases/download/v0.8.2569.39678/Content.Manager.zip
hi shyzsterz , can you manage the bright of the headlights? also in my case only the darche headlights too brights, rest of all cars works fine, i use premier pure ppfilter..is a shame because the car is amazing!