Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 157,771 comments
  • 52,005,066 views
Someone using the new CSP preview? I can't find the CSP apps anymore. The mirror app is really needed.
Hi Rainmaker, I spent a bit of time this afternoon hunting to get it back, and stumbled across it where it has moved into an App Tray, as I recall it was titled, along with a few apps. I'm not at my PC now but think it was near the bottom of the vertical app bar on the right.
I was also a bit concerned as I run triple monitors which means most cars start with quite a large amount of adjustments so the square mirrors app drive's me crazy with click click click click click click click click click click click click...
 
Last edited:
Hi Rainmaker, I spent a bit of time this afternoon hunting to get it back, and stumbled across it where it has moved into an App Tray, as I recall it was titled, along with a few apps. I'm not at my PC now but think it was near the bottom of the vertical app bar on the right.
I was also a bit concerned as I run triple monitors which means most cars start with quite a large amount of adjustments so the square mirrors app drive's me crazy with click click click click click click click click click click click click...
yes this was in the changelog. the csp apps have moved to the app tray.
 
How to change the color or turn off the neon on the side of the doors or in the front bumper on the GT3 ( mods FSR and RSS)?
 
yes this was in the changelog. the csp apps have moved to the app tray.
OK got it. The app is in between a other app "App shelf" where you must install the mirror app first. Hmm... more complicated.
 
Hello everybody

Today I made the full set of official Renault 5 turbo and Renault 5 turbo 2 colors.
Link is in racedepartement :
 

Attachments

  • presentation.jpg
    presentation.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 46
UPDATE Bergrennen Remlingrade

v1.2
-fixed speed bumps before the start being double sided

I know you touched upon Avus and Hockenheim but do you have any plans to work on some of the other older DTM tracks?

Alemannenring and Helsinki could use some updating.
 
Last edited:
How to change the color or turn off the neon on the side of the doors or in the front bumper on the GT3 ( mods FSR and RSS)?
which mod are you talking about? Then I will have a look
 
Hi Rainmaker87...

I love this version of Ahvenisto, so the hole in the middle of the straight here gives me a sinking feeling.

Is this something you can fix, or Sergio?

Thanks!

Screenshot_sade742_130_r_4_ahven60s_f3ct_16-6-123-21-14-38-accum.jpg
 
Hello! I'm back. This is really tough than I expected because of limited time I have.

Anyway This is it guys. All my hardwork and dedication I put here will be release this week or sooner or maybe next week if I saw a little error or something missing.

Here's the list of updated:
● Updated Lights
● Added Extra Parts (Total of 7)
● Updated Digital Meter and Added Analog Meter (need some improvement)
● Rework UV Maps

Screenshot_honda_nsx_r_lm_gt2_ddm_gt6_syracus_17-6-123-6-46-33.png

Screenshot_honda_nsx_r_lm_gt2_ddm_gt6_syracus_17-6-123-6-47-41.png

Screenshot_honda_nsx_r_lm_gt2_ddm_gt6_syracus_17-6-123-6-48-57.png
Screenshot_honda_nsx_r_lm_gt2_ddm_gt6_syracus_17-6-123-6-51-11.png
Screenshot_honda_nsx_r_lm_gt2_ddm_gt6_syracus_17-6-123-6-51-40.png
Screenshot_honda_nsx_r_lm_gt2_ddm_gt5_gion_kyoto_17-6-123-6-55-34.png


Preview and Testing of the car:


Anyway there are still missing to be included what is shown on the picture below.
EnvmjXwW4AAOEbI.jpg

That yellow thing attach on the ring:

ELgpjo2U8AAUwEM.jpg

The logo on the roof I can't identify:

If anyone knows, let me know. Thank you!

I'll come back once I finalize the mod.
 
@Peter Boese
Q: How to implement the landscape feature in PURE when building/distributing tracks to other users? ext_config.ini options?
 
Last edited:
Hi Rainmaker87...

I love this version of Ahvenisto, so the hole in the middle of the straight here gives me a sinking feeling.

Is this something you can fix, or Sergio?

Thanks!
Are you using the CSP 1.80 preview 218? Does it happen with all cars on only some? If using a preview CSP, does it do the same if you use a public version
If so, Check this post.

edit just tried a mod on the Rainmaker version of this track and don't get cars falling through the track, with a mod I know had fallen through tracks before I applied the fix above. It does look like cars drive on the rims though on this track, tyres on 2 different mods look like they are below the surface
 
Last edited:
@Peter Boese
Q: How to implement the landscape feature in PURE when building/distributing tracks to other users? ext_config.ini options?
I’m not at my rig so I can’t confirm and Peter will know better but I believe when you’re working on the landscape feature there’s an option to copy the config code, and you can paste that into the ext_config.ini and I believe that should do the trick.
 
Thanks to Nobody73 from the European Endurance Center, who has given permission to share our RMS Team conversion of his BMW E46 GTR 2001 GTR2 model. This is a high detail GTR2 body and has all the Schnitzer and PTG skins and body variations from 2001. A variety of parts from various other models has been used to complete the conversion.
It has realistic physics and the AI will return realistic lap times.
Model features animated gear shift and all the CSP features such as animated rear wing, high/low beam etc.
Thanks also to devikse who requested the conversion and helped with testing.
preview.jpg


https://mega.nz/file/iOwHWI7Y#ilCzZWiz3ms-AUF8DpL0BroqfyjQnJiSR6zbEwlSGtE
 
Spoiler of the next AI rework, will upload this week once I get the GPL cars to take Chapel as fast as they can. I swear I try not to get sidetracked racing for 20 laps everytime I want to test another car :D


Yes please! Anything to stop it being so easy to pass them at Woodcote as they brake on the exit again! Thanks.
 
If you are curious and have a question about "High-resolution Skins"
-Is it worth more than 4K resolution, and how will the game/PC handle it?

__custom_showroom_1689576001.jpg


A 12K 506MB skin for the Nissan GT-R by Kunos and it is compressed
if we make it uncompressed and HDR I think the size will be up to 1~2GB
if you have the "Nissan GT-R by Kunos" you can download the skin and test it, and see how your game will perform
maybe it will be frame drops maybe not
Gdrive
 
I know you touched upon Avus and Hockenheim but do you have any plans to work on some of the other older DTM tracks?

Alemannenring and Helsinki could use some updating.
Not planned.
Hi Rainmaker87...

I love this version of Ahvenisto, so the hole in the middle of the straight here gives me a sinking feeling.

Is this something you can fix, or Sergio?

Thanks!

View attachment 1273283
Is this with Kunos cars also? Will have a look later at this.
 
Is there an easy way to remove the tint from the windshield without editing the kn files? This greatly interferes with visibility, at night you cant see anything at all.

Screenshot_2.png
 
Is there an easy way to remove the tint from the windshield without editing the kn files? This greatly interferes with visibility, at night you cant see anything at all.

Do you have the latest version 07.07.2023 installed ? Because F302 took care of that.
 
I tried to update Alemannering, finished the project but the update didn't get the approval from the original author.

So no fun on this one.
That's always my biggest nightmare if you do a good job and someone say no, for no reason. And Alemannenring could really need a update.
 
Just hit the "Copy Config Settings to clipboard" and paste it into the ext_config:

View attachment 1273328
Hi @Peter Boese , while you're here... with Pure latest patreon version, any idea why my car (and AI cars, if I'm in a race) randomly start with headlights turned on in daylight, even bright sun at midday? I can then reload the track under identical conditions and headlights will be off, as expected.
It's nothing to do with AI ambient light settings in Pure (those are always well below the trigger thresholds when it happens) or any of the CSP headlight settings. And it's totally random with no discernible pattern. Seems to have happened with a recent Pure update.
 
1689587050442.png



F1 2008 V1 mod released by Cimmerian_Iter
​
Hey guys, today I present you a 2008 season mod based on FSONE for Assetto Corsa. I've done this in my spare time as I loved 2008 season and Simdream again botched the result. And since the focus is on 2023 F1 cars it's time to revamp the fsone mod.

Features :

  • Every drivers has its own helmet : I have converted the helmet of all drivers from FSONE so that they are unique to each others, no more Assetto default helmet.​
  • Proper AO map for every cars, better metallic paint for the mclaren (CSP required)​
  • Driver suits for every teams ! (Big thanks to ponz for making the skins)​
  • Ponz physics : I plan to change the physics later, but for now I'm bundling this with ponz physics with is permission.​
  • New engine sounds feel the V8 to its best : Thanks to Fisherman for redoing every car sound, it is now raw soundporn to hear those V8 screaming, one of the best V8 sound that you can find in the Assetto Corsa modding scene.​
  • Animated suspension : It's always cool if it's moving.​
  • Featuring Aero kit update : You can have the Early or late BMW sauber with the Ferrari front fin. The fin or finless version of the ferrari and renault, and the redbull and torro rosso body update. Select them directly from the skin menu. (Thanks Deploy for assisting me in troubleshooting why CSP model replacement didn't work at first.)​
  • CSP TyreFX support : You can now select soft and hard compound directly from the pit. Thanks to Deploy for making alternate tread skin that you can find for soft and hard compound (super soft and medium have my tread texture that you can see in the pics)​
  • New tyre model : Didn't like FSONE tyre model, nor any currently done in the Assetto Corsa modding scene or even codemaster itself. Fortunately now we have a good one with this mod. It looks great on the photos, just trying to make the tread lines shiny like irl when the tyres is new. Would be a cool effect but that'll be for another update.​
  • Codemaster model for the McLaren​



DOWNLOAD LINK : HERE (1.1 was released to fix post issue with the mod, redownload it if you have problem with it.)

Kimi visor fix : download this texture and put it inside the raikonen folder



1689586614246.png



1689586631199.png


1689586643127.png


1689586669460.png


1689586770677.png


1689586801926.png

1689586817753.png

1689586826379.png


1689586833885.png
 
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back