-Working Wipers
-Self Ligth
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
-Beta testing and help ,@takum1,@Mascot,and others
EXTRA A =FOG FRONT

Screenshot_seat_leoncupra_2007_tmm_slovakiaring_22-8-123-21-2-40.jpg
Screenshot_seat_leoncupra_2007_tmm_slovakiaring_22-8-123-21-7-42.jpg
Screenshot_seat_leoncupra_2007_tmm_slovakiaring_22-8-123-21-6-12.jpg

Any idea on how I can get spectators to show at Albert Park? Using ACU's version of Melbourne and they don't show at any point, even with full world details.

Would be nice to have spectators because I'll be making a video or two around here :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_rss_formula_2013_albert-park_acu_22-8-123-23-8-52.png
    Screenshot_rss_formula_2013_albert-park_acu_22-8-123-23-8-52.png
    356.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_rss_formula_2013_albert-park_acu_22-8-123-23-9-41.png
    Screenshot_rss_formula_2013_albert-park_acu_22-8-123-23-9-41.png
    230.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_rss_formula_2013_albert-park_acu_22-8-123-23-8-43.png
    Screenshot_rss_formula_2013_albert-park_acu_22-8-123-23-8-43.png
    306 KB · Views: 7
Any idea on how I can get spectators to show at Albert Park? Using ACU's version of Melbourne and they don't show at any point, even with full world details.

Would be nice to have spectators because I'll be making a video or two around here :D
Afaik you can't because this version has no spectators.

I believe that the best version for Monza (90's) and Nurburgring Nordschleife (70's), would be someone to convert from (Automobilista 2), no doubt they are excellent, it would be fantastic to also have Assetto Corsa (besides most of the mods are in him ).
after, the ISI rf1 Monza-Brianza is not bad at all, and back in the days the 1995-2000 klayout were made, so a conversion would be possible

View attachment 1279081

Hey Guys, A question that someone should be able to help me with. I'm working on skins for the GT3 cars in the Michelin LeMans Cup and I need to get rid of these Blancpain number plates on the honda_nsx_gt3_acc. I tried just covering them with the LeMans plates but the dimensions all wrong and it doesn't look right so I'd like to delete these if possible. I'm not worried about emissive lighting.
Is it a simple line in the extension folder?

Thanks in advance!
Kurt
Sorry for the late reply, I just ssaw your message. Well you can do this:
  • go to the skin folder and look for Blancpain_Numberplate_ProAm_Colour.dds and Blancpain_Numberplate_ProAm_Emissive.dds
  • You can use blank small textures (with alpha channel) in order to hide the numberplate or simply rename those dds files.
  • You could also rework the texture(s), if the class you intend to portrait has similar shaped numberplate.
If you need a different shaped 3D numberplate, then you should use a 3D editor in order to clone and modify the shape of the existing one(s) from my car and shepe it the way you want it, save it as an external .kn5 file and load it/them in game using CSP code.

But if you just want to skin the numberplate, once you got rid of the numberplate the way I wrote you, you're good to go, create your skins with the numberrplate inside it.

Sorry for the late reply, I just ssaw your message. Well you can do this:
  • go to the skin folder and look for Blancpain_Numberplate_ProAm_Colour.dds and Blancpain_Numberplate_ProAm_Emissive.dds
  • You can use blank small textures (with alpha channel) in order to hide the numberplate or simply rename those dds files.
  • You could also rework the texture(s), if the class you intend to portrait has similar shaped numberplate.
If you need a different shaped 3D numberplate, then you should use a 3D editor in order to clone and modify the shape of the existing one(s) from my car and shepe it the way you want it, save it as an external .kn5 file and load it/them in game using CSP code.

But if you just want to skin the numberplate, once you got rid of the numberplate the way I wrote you, you're good to go, create your skins with the numberrplate inside it.
@delpinsky
I don't know if you saw my post after the one you quoted, but I was successful in removing the Blancplain numberplate from the car simply by selecting it in showroom and using "is visible=0" in the extension file. Here's a showroom pic now for comparison.
honda nsx new.PNG

I haven't got back to working on this since changing model version, it needs a little work yet.
Funny thing, the skin has Michelins but Pirellis show up in showroom?

By the way, I conducted an experiment, moving the central mirror on problem cars from Cockpit_hr to another section, it removes blurriness, but does not solve the problem of rain splashes on the mirror, so using the “singleseater” tag is the best option for now
I know that at least on the Kunos MX-5 Cup, if the central mirror is moved from the cockpit to the chassis, the result is a functioning mirror that isn't touched by raindrops. But my understanding is that the Kunos cars are all built differently, so what works for the MX-5 Cup might not work for another car...

1695433021070.png

CB9850F7-AA07-4067-9B56-E9BB9E46EC83.png

Is there a preview preset that looks similar to this in terms of the car's angle? If not, can someobody make a preview preset resembling this style?

ClearGT: Transparent Car Previews​

View attachment 1289393
Very similar, so, I'll play around with the camera a bit to get it to about a 75-90% similarity.

Last edited:

Screenshot_seat_leoncupra_2007_melbourne_2019_23-8-123-14-36-53.jpg

for melbourne_2019
Edited link

Last edited:
View attachment 1289354

Is there a preview preset that looks similar to this in terms of the car's angle? If not, can someobody make a preview preset resembling this style?

ClearGT: Transparent Car Previews​

1695462108453.png

shi
View attachment 1289356
for melbourne_2019
You probably want this one instead. It's more of a complete set.

NEWS

Having fun to optimize and fixing cars lately:

Car fix pack v4.3

added:
BMW M340i xDrive G20 2023 (Ceky) AI and autoshift fix
Honda NSX GT3 2016 + 2019 (GTPlanet) faster AI v2.0
Lexus RC F GT3 2019 (ELEMENT1999) faster AI
Porsche 911 GT3 R 2019 (Crash) faster AI
Seat Leon Cupra 2007 (101Creative) autoshift fix
Turismo Carretera 2023 (Gran Turismo Sudamericano Gen 2, APVS) faster AI of v1.3

-----------------

Some minor changes to my championships:

Modern Day Racing Series

v1.04
-added physics downgrade option for faster AI of the Turismo Carretera 2023 mod (Gran Turismo Sudamericano Gen 2) v1.4 by APVS
-added ideal_line.ai to Dover AI, to avoid cars pitting after lap one
-renamed champ files for Stock Car Pro Series 2022
-new link for optional F3 2023 skins
-new entries in the Comparison test spreadsheet

-----------------

Working on a big update for one of my personal favorites "Potrero de los Funes" from Argentina. Permission request on the way, fingers crossed.

Potrero de los Funes by Tibor Beke update
bgr02.jpg
bgr01.jpg
bgr04.jpg
bgr05.jpg

-----------------

More infos and show drives of Dundrod and Isle of Man + WIP access to Schottenring 67 and Daytona 70s and more, here:

-----------------

Summer is now gone 😥

Last edited:
4k rear light texture, does not perform miracles but makes it look a little better and not so pixelated so thought i would chuck it out there. In the updates section in case anyone wants it, can be used with either skin as it only effects the rear lights

top pic without texture
bottom pic with texture

thanks

Screenshot (150).png
Screenshot (151).png

Last edited:
That BCRC guy is piece of work, puts out ****** mods for money then throws blame around with no evidence for some scrote leaking and bans people.

Actually I shouldn't have an opinion on it, but with the BCRC mods you can see it quite clearly and the topic is once again current.

Well, I think there are quite a few modders there in Australia, maybe in the end it's just a single one with many pseudonyms who sits at the PC 24 hours a day, with a built-in toilet and refrigerator, of course, and the seat can then be folded back .

I know quite a few modders who are from Australia. They are a very active AC community.

The XJ12 e.g. The one I'm currently editing is from RJE I think and (Mod by RJE=assetomods.com) The modder BCRC has changed it a bit (new interior and shader) I recognize many mods immediately, you develop a feel for them, some mods appear again changed on, but the origin can still be seen, because some make the same mistakes with every new mod, or texture names are the same, at least that's how it is there. In the end they all steal from each other, all of their work, it's ok whoever that improves for all, but in the end when it's finished, asking for money for it is a disgrace.

preview.jpgThis Jaguar is originally from RJE and BCRC sells it and other known mods for money but at least he spended Time on a new Bodywork for Silhouette racing cars but with the same errors in the model as at the very beginning, it is like polished crap.
preview.jpg
The taillights look terrible in the latest BCRC version, even at the beginning from RJE. They look catastrophic and unfortunately they remain so ugly.

I will polish up the RJE mod and then publish it here.

Last edited:
2021 NZ Grand Prix skin pack for the Tatuus FT 60 released on the blog known as Legion. Many thanks to Gzerod for all his hard work on this mod. Also thanks to Vini2019 for the 6 skins that I never got around to completing to be able to release this mod addon.
The NZ Grand Prix is only one of 2 outside of F1 that is permitted to use the title Grand Prix. The other being Macau.
2021 the race was held at Hampton Downs circuit. Pole sitter Shane Van Gisbergen accidentally set off his onboard fire extinguisher prior to leaving the pits. A mad scramble by the team to clean up the car so he could take the start didnt get him out of the pits in time to take his place on the grid, so had to start from pit lane. In a stunning drive, and granted assisted a little by the safety car coming out bunched the field up, but even still, he had to pass every car in the field to take the win, which he did. It was an amazing drive to watch, considering all the cars are equal and the talent in the field was very high.

Some of the skins have driver suits and helmets, but not all. I just don't have the time or really when it comes down to it, the skills to get the rest done.

Link to the skin pack can be found on my patreon here
Link to the mod is also on the same link.
2021 NZ GP field.jpg

Last edited:
You are right the Negative does not fully fix the issue as it seems to interfere somehow with treewalls etc.

However, I hope this leads you to find the bug as to why I only get a PURE landscape to render only if I check the Negative box
Hello,

We found out something. Such geometry shaders only work, if soft particles and yebisest is active in CSP. Please have a look if this is active on your side:
1695537810117.png

1695537843496.png

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back