I was having similar issues recently, I had to tweak the preview options. I decided to make sure the size of the image it renders is small (the recommended size) and reduced the shadow and reflection resolutions.For some unexplained reason, CM cant make more than 8 consecutives preview, poping this View attachment 1295426
But I still can make them one by one manually
F1 1992 Track Pack v1.0
-CSP recommended
-Includes 16 tracks
(Kyalami, Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez, Interlagos, Barcelona, Imola, Monaco, Montreal, Magny Cours, Silverstone, Hockenheimring, Hungaroring, Spa, Monza, Estoril, Suzuka, Adelaide)
converted/updated by shin956
Please see my patreon post or readme for credits for each Tracks.
Thank you to all involved.
Patreon download link;
ASR Formula website download link;![]()
ASR Track Pack 1992 – ASR Formula
www.asrformula.com
Enjoy.
Usually all this kind of improvements can be find in the amazing and never enough valored Breathe List...Good morning everyone, does anyone kindly know where I can find rain fx or some other improvements for the Brasov ultimate track?
A thousand thanks !!!
unfortunately he makes no mention of Brasov, thank you tooUsually all this kind of improvements can be find in the amazing and never enough valored Breathe List...
have someone the links of the bem car packs?
Go to skins directly, in there you mark all them with ctrl+A and then update it. This works for more than 8 skins in a row, but it is slower. I think the "update previews" button in CM has some error (maybe some good soul who is in contact may report this to Ilja directly, please!)For some unexplained reason, CM cant make more than 8 consecutives preview, poping this View attachment 1295426
But I still can make them one by one manually
can't wait! :-)FREE RELEASE : Tomorrow !
Aston Martin DBR9 2010 Spec !
Link here !
View attachment 1295492
Have a nice day !
Thats what I figured out, thanks!!Go to skins directly, in there you mark all them with ctrl+A and then update it. This works for more than 8 skins in a row, but it is slower. I think the "update previews" button in CM has some error (maybe some good soul who is in contact may report this to Ilja directly, please!)
View attachment 1295501
This error happened to me too. In my case it was due to the fact that the CM had completely filled the cache, saturating my SSD. I had to free up space in the temp folder manually to complete the job.For some unexplained reason, CM cant make more than 8 consecutives preview, poping this View attachment 1295426
But I still can make them one by one manually
Hello,
I'm looking for the font named "cupratcr" used by the "tcr_audi_rs3_lms_2021" car.
Does anybody got it ?
Thank you very much.Here you go

how much of it was copied straight from ACC?New Lexus RC-F GT3 from URD
View attachment 1295549![]()
AC Rekus RC-F GT3 2019
Presenting the 2019 Rekus RC-F GT3!!Rekus RC-F GT3 steps over the boundary of vanilla physics limitations and ispowered by CPHYS framework included in Custom Shaders Patch. This makesCSP of version 0.2.3 or higher a HARD requirement to be able to run this car.Experience on older versions may wary.Fuunitedracingdesign.sellfy.store
1st Plane AKA AMS2:Maybe you all don't know, but Ilya is currently migrated to Brazil and some time working on AMS2. So, CSP is now on second plane, I think...![]()
sighNew Lexus RC-F GT3 from URD
View attachment 1295549![]()
AC Rekus RC-F GT3 2019
Presenting the 2019 Rekus RC-F GT3!!Rekus RC-F GT3 steps over the boundary of vanilla physics limitations and ispowered by CPHYS framework included in Custom Shaders Patch. This makesCSP of version 0.2.3 or higher a HARD requirement to be able to run this car.Experience on older versions may wary.Fuunitedracingdesign.sellfy.store
ridiculous....RSS,URD,VRC,ACC and one more i thinkNew Lexus RC-F GT3 from URD
View attachment 1295549![]()
AC Rekus RC-F GT3 2019
Presenting the 2019 Rekus RC-F GT3!!Rekus RC-F GT3 steps over the boundary of vanilla physics limitations and ispowered by CPHYS framework included in Custom Shaders Patch. This makesCSP of version 0.2.3 or higher a HARD requirement to be able to run this car.Experience on older versions may wary.Fuunitedracingdesign.sellfy.store
RELEASE
View attachment 1295419
Showroom needed: https://www.patreon.com/posts/tav-moderna-0-2-67691247
Preview settings attachedif you post some pictures, please give a short credit
![]()
iirc ilja did some shader stuff (for reiza) back in like 2019Well then it's just a double coincidence. The credits, of course, do not indicate the percentage contribution to the development of the game.
Sorry to necro bump this, but if you are working on this F1 mod, is there a way to support on patreon or donate with paypal? This is a much needed season.How much people actually want a 1999 season mod?
No, that´s not the right solution to solve it. Just tried that one, did not do the trick. The used showroom is some way too heavy for CM, but I don´t know where exactly, to adjust some settings.This error happened to me too. In my case it was due to the fact that the CM had completely filled the cache, saturating my SSD. I had to free up space in the temp folder manually to complete the job.