Car has no wiper ?FORD GT GT1 MATECH 2010
After a long time, it's finally out too. I would like to thank @Chem_Flummi infinitely for giving me a great help.
Original mod: BEM
3D updates: ChemFlummi, PaddockClubMods
Physics: ChemFlummi
Digital instruments: PaddockClubMods
Shaders/Scripts: PaddockClubMods, ChemFlummi
Animations: PaddockClubMods (this is why they suck LOL)
Sound: ChemFlummi
Skins rework: PaddockClubMods
The rules are always the same, no reuploads with other links and for anything we are here. 😎
Download --> https://mega.nz/file/msZgnTSa#nCLWnsv3Z6J-YPDUjmN5qd0IHsy7XKbugi0GjA3cVW8
Yes she has them (CSP). Don't they work for you? 😱Car has no wiper ?
Nope.Yes she has them (CSP). Don't they work for you? 😱
unfortunetly i can't help with that as i never use the replay function.All seemed to be OK, (Showrooms, previews, cockpit view etc)... until I watched a replay (with one of the new skins):
car lost parts, windscreen turned black, headlights turned on and off...something to do with LODS I assume.
But then I tried with one of the old skins and got no such issues there...
If you mean the laser beam, I was having this issue on LCS with Pure - they were everywhere, particularly at the start of practices and races. Couldn't fix it with any CSP settings or a clean Pure install. Reverting to Pure Gamma and re-enabling C13 AEGIS 1.9 completely fixed the issue.Anyone know what this is?
sorry to harp on but i may of misread what you wrote. I didn't delete any code from the ext_config.ini file in any of zink5i's skins they were left as is i only changed it for the other original skins sorry for the wrong infoAll seemed to be OK, (Showrooms, previews, cockpit view etc)... until I watched a replay (with one of the new skins):
car lost parts, windscreen turned black, headlights turned on and off...something to do with LODS I assume.
But then I tried with one of the old skins and got no such issues there...
Just came across this private club track.
Flatrock Motorclub – A Motorsports and Entertainment Destination
flatrockmotorclub.com
This looks like it was created in Assetto Corsa, but I haven't found any where to download it.
I get an alert while loading, then the Venturi loads fine but one of the lods is kinda weird, weird shadow under the car, etc...sorry to harp on but i may of misread what you wrote. I didn't delete any code from the ext_config.ini file in any of zink5i's skins they were left as is i only changed it for the other original skins sorry for the wrong info
same here. wipers are not workingYes she has them (CSP). Don't they work for you? 😱
wipers works fine here, it's CSP wipers with ext_config.inisame here. wipers are not working
@GT3Masters97 further to the above, here's a revised digital_instruments.ini that corrects the z-coordinates of the floating digits on the MoTeC, and fixes the red rev LEDs, which now all have a shift-up 10Hz blink when revs hit 6700rpm.Nice updates. Thanks!
Great fun at Spa, and they burn a lot of sparks in the Eau Rouge dip. AI seems to crash and spin a little more than usual too, which is always welcome.
Not a fan of the 'shower screen' frosting on the windscreen in low sun (it's like driving through mist) so if you want, try the attached internal glass DDS for a more scratched/dirty version. Had to create a new DDS for this as the internal glass mapping is a little weird.
WeTransfer | Send Large Files Fast
The simple, quick and secure way to send your files around the world without an account. Share your files, photos, and videos today for free.we.tl
Also spotted some sun getting into the cockpit through bodywork seams so add this to the config to tidy those up:
Code:;stop sun getting places it shouldn't [SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...] ACTIVE = 1 MATERIALS = WCCARBODY CAST_SHADOWS = 1 DOUBLE_FACE_SHADOW_BIASED = 1

very nice update. thank you for that. I wish the fenders of such a beautiful car were not like a car that had an accident. also the brake discs are always redFORD GT GT1 MATECH 2010
After a long time, it's finally out too. I would like to thank @Chem_Flummi infinitely for giving me a great help.
Original mod: BEM
3D updates: ChemFlummi, PaddockClubMods
Physics: ChemFlummi
Digital instruments: PaddockClubMods
Shaders/Scripts: PaddockClubMods, ChemFlummi
Animations: PaddockClubMods (this is why they suck LOL)
Sound: ChemFlummi
Skins rework: PaddockClubMods
The rules are always the same, no reuploads with other links and for anything we are here. 😎
Download --> https://mega.nz/file/msZgnTSa#nCLWnsv3Z6J-YPDUjmN5qd0IHsy7XKbugi0GjA3cVW8
Thanks for this. It's a really great-looking track and finally gives hope that photogrammetry might actually work if combined well with traditional 3D assets, without everything looking like melted ice cream. It certainly gives more of a naturally organic look to the environment. Even the best manually-textured tracks can look rather fake by comparison.Here's some quick-and-dirty RainFX for leomaldonadoh's just-released Autodromo Las Vizcachas, if anyone wants it. Just create an "extension" folder in the track folder, rename ext_config.txt to ext_config.ini, and drop it in.
I also had to darken some of the textures as they were way too bright for me, but if the default looks OK on your system, just comment out or delete the [SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...] lines.
View attachment 1390671
;fix tree normals (should work if ksTree shader is used)
[ALTER_NORMALS_...]
MATERIALS = shader:ksTree
OFFSET = 0, -1, 0; 0, 1e9, 0
DESCRIPTION= lighten/darken trees after normal fix above
MATERIALS = shader:ksTree
PROP_... = ksAmbient, 0.4 ;adjust for personal preference
PROP_... = ksDiffuse, 0.4 ;adjust for personal preference
No problem with the brake discs here, but I agree about the fenders.very nice update. thank you for that. I wish the fenders of such a beautiful car were not like a car that had an accident. also the brake discs are always red
Arouuuund 🎶You're the best![]()
I think it's better if you can send me your mod, because it goes from bad to worst on my side.looool bit confused? SKIN.dds is what you need to rename the main skin to.
The "body_map.png" i never touched dont even no what it does.....not alot from what i can see
if you still have issues i can just send you the entire car, everything works as it should on mine i have even got Zink5ki stuff to work on the OG skins so they have no passenger seat with working skins
what threw me of was looking in "CM showroom" instead of just "showroom" and wondering why it was always borked
Thoroughly enjoyed the videos - what a tough competitor that #62 - diving late in front of you in that horseshoe-turn, you having to go on the inside, clipping the tall grass coming out of the turn - the effects were awesome... Tell me, you're obviously driving in VR mode - what hardware do you have? Cause the immersion is phenomenal, thanks. Going to start saving immediately for it so it doesn't break the household budget...Here's a challenge for the braves, i've been tweaking the AI a bit lately and recreating some vintage races and i'm quite proud of this one. If you guys could have a look and give me feedbacks, i need to know if it's challenging enough.
Well, not here.wipers works fine here, it's CSP wipers with ext_config.ini
Very weird. They should work as normal, there's nothing unusual that I can see.Well, not here.
Do I have to perform some kind of wizzardry maybe ?
I’m on the latest CSP, all my other cars have working wipers (as far as they are present)
FYI, looks like leomaldonadoh has just added his own RainFX (and GrassFX) for the track.Here's some quick-and-dirty RainFX for leomaldonadoh's just-released Autodromo Las Vizcachas...
Thanks, but I tried that a few times already, not that it helped, even tried other CSP versions, also didn’t get the wipers to work.Very weird. They should work as normal, there's nothing unusual that I can see.
I can only suggest installing the car again?
It's strictly NeckFX here, i'm a long term mono-screen user (i get motion sickness in VR and the kids scare the **** outta me each time they jump in in the middle of a race).Thoroughly enjoyed the videos - what a tough competitor that #62 - diving late in front of you in that horseshoe-turn, you having to go on the inside, clipping the tall grass coming out of the turn - the effects were awesome... Tell me, you're obviously driving in VR mode - what hardware do you have? Cause the immersion is phenomenal, thanks. Going to start saving immediately for it so it doesn't break the household budget...![]()
it might be possible by redefining those meshes in surfaces.ini using extended track physicsGood afternoon. Question about editing tracks. The essence of the question is, on the track, in a narrow closed city section along the edges, near the walls, there are lamp posts, and bots regularly drive slightly beyond the road, crash into these posts, flying apart in different directions and causing massive blockages in this narrow corridor. Is it possible to use ext_config.ini without hiding the visual part of the post, but disable its physical part? In other words, is it possible to disable collisions with posts, while leaving them visible, using ext_config.ini?