OMG thank you so very much! Thank you! Thank you!
OMG thank you so very much! Thank you! Thank you!
Yes, - edit - looking a bit more its a edited car the wing and extra front spoiler are not on the originalHI. Does this mod exist? Toyota Carina egti btcc 1995. It appears to be the '93 modificationView attachment 1404487
This is the Aussie Big Banger version of the same car, does it look better? I checked that this one has a 4 speed gearbox.hi, can anyone tell me if the lucas macedo 1967 toyota corolla has a normal uncustomised version? i owned the original car, this mod looks just like it - beautiful detailed work by the modder, but the specs are ridiculously incorrect even for a custom, and it drives ridiculously fast and too grippy. the original car had 59hp and 83nm torque, with no power steering. while this car randomly has 139hp. even back then the custom option was only 1.2liter upgrade over the 1.1liter normal engine. or can someone tell me how to copy physics from similar era 4 cylinder road cars? as this car just does not feel realistic at all, even though it is great for screenshots. - also just noticed the mod says "stock gearbox". the stock gearbox was 4 speed not 5 speed.
Nice work! How well do you think your 1930s AI would interact with early '50s F1/F2?Hi guys,
i've been setting up a bunch of 1930s cars for offline gaming.
So far my selection went with :
-HSS Maserati 8CM https://www.overtake.gg/downloads/1934-maserati-8cm-grand-prix.65766/
-HSS Alfa Romeo P3 https://simvendor.com/product/1934-alfa-romeo-p3/
-Gary Paterson's AUto Union Type C https://www.overtake.gg/downloads/1937-auto-union-type-c.30182/
-Mantasisg & aphidgod Mercedes W125 https://assettocorsamods.net/thread...1-99DbwEeBwW7xtW58wAG9XFBK_u_edNUo8NOy2XHWjGA
-Forty Too's Delage 15S8 "Dick Seaman Special" https://www.overtake.gg/downloads/1936-delage-15s8-dick-seaman-special.58017/
There are plenty of skins for those cars on Racedep.
The oily smoke from https://www.overtake.gg/members/ukzz4iroc.247598/ definitly adds to the races : https://www.overtake.gg/downloads/o...ge-15s8-maserati-8cm-and-w125-mercedes.72936/
haven't made neckFX for the 125 nor the union type C, but others got dedicated ones on the listing :
![]()
Tetri Neck FX listing
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
I've spent hours trying to make that bloody Auto Union working on most tracks, as it just crashes everywhere it could, but in the end, it works "most" of the time.
The W125 is using the AI Fix from Abookofcolors02 on racedep.
The Type C gets a better gear ratio from the start, a less slippery ability and a small boost at low range RPM.
The others just got either a gear ratio fix and/or a slight torque boost for balance (the delage develops a bit over its supposed power, but it's supposed to be an outsider with greatly skilled drivers. Use your imagination).
Now, i haven't played much with the W125 and Type C cause they are ... "Very special to handle". But running the Bremgarten at 2.29 is HARD with those cars.
The easiest would be the P3, then the 8CM, the hardest probably being the Delage and Type C. The W125 is a blast but it hurts my ankle to manage its power for more than 5 laps.
Anyway, i had some fun on the 1938 Spa (legion and @racinjoe013 edits), but even with the Delage it does not take very long to overtake everyone. Still a nice race to have there.
Here are the AI cars : https://www.mediafire.com/file/n51xhmfplbcfwj8/1935s_AI_Cars.7z/file
On the other end, i was really disapointed in the cars' behavior on the bremgarten (Fat Alfie), so i tried to improve its AI fastlane and AI Hints.
I had... Results. On Weekend during qualifications the W125 whipes hard with a 2.28.5 lap time, the Alfa P3 going at 2.31, and the Type C, Delage and 8CM closing the pack at 2.32-33. The funniest games i had were with the maserati and Delage, as it gets extremely hard to maintain tyre temps and a 2.30 pace over time.
It's not perfect, and i can't fix some issues with those very slippery cars, but if you're lucky you can have a complete 10 laps race without meeting a complete wreckfest on every corner. With 25 cars on the track, you'll still encounter AI crashes still, but i tried to keep them away from the roads. Again, not perfect, but i couldn't get a single lap clean with the original AI lines, and they were slow as hell, so there's that.
I suggest you backup your Bremgarten AI before testing this one. Note that it is 1930s oriented, and if you want to use it for other cars, you'll probably have to edit the AI hints. Here are the files to copy into your Bremgarten folder :
![]()
Bremgarten 1937 AI
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
Anyway, if i knew how, i would just make a 1937 skin for the Bremgarten and use it strictly for those cars. In the AI hints, you can adjust basically any hint to fit other cars, and i had excellent results with TCL, ACL and WSC cars, with them being faster and reliable over laps. There's a way to make it "safe" for everyone, including the 1967 Formula ones (running at 2.03, not easy to catch ), but it makes my 1937 pack run 3 secs slower, so i didn't bother in the end. If you want to try it out i can send you the 1967 ai Hints and Fastlane.
I would probably do a skin for the 60s F1s as well, allowing you to keep the original AI on the main track and just go for the next skin depending on which cars you would run on it.
Again, such a rabbit hole to edit : between the no drift fastlane to record, the AI.ini to edit for each car, the hints, the sidelines and basically the AI NOT GIVING A **** in the end it drove me crazy like very few things did in the past. But, again, chasing the W125,sending full, to achieve 2.29 in the AI mirror is very satisfying.
I did it more to prove myself i could edit a fastlane than anything else, so it was interresting to start with a very hard track and very hard cars, as i had to really cover the whole subject to get a grip on how to achieve it.
If anyone manages to get the "skin" or "layout" fixed to keep both AI lanes without overwriting the files i'll be very thankful. Hope you'll have fun anyway!
Running a test right now. I'm using Cooper T43, maserati 250F (6&12cyls) Mercedes W196 Ferrari 555, gordini t32, alfa 158 and Connaught Type B. Feel free to add a car i forgot, i think the Maseratis would be a nice middle ground to show if it's faster than the original AI.Nice work! How well do you think your 1930s AI would interact with early '50s F1/F2?
Have you seen the latest version of Broken Cars Kicker? It has a new tab for AI Hints so you can tweak themIt all comes down to AI hints, so if you give me an exact car pack to optimize i could probably make them go 8 seconds faster.
Hey, funny that i'm using the lua but i never saw there was this option in it! Thanks for pointing it out.Have you seen the latest version of Broken Cars Kicker? It has a new tab for AI Hints so you can tweak them
View attachment 1404546
Its a new addition in todays updateHey, funny that i'm using the lua but i never saw there was this option in it! Thanks for pointing it out.
Holy moly, is there an entire pack of early 90s BTCC cars?Yes, - edit - looking a bit more its a edited car the wing and extra front spoiler are not on the original
![]()
55.87 MB file on MEGA
mega.nz
Need more?
Very nice. Thanks allot.Hi guys,
i've been setting up a bunch of 1930s cars for offline gaming.
So far my selection went with :
-HSS Maserati 8CM https://www.overtake.gg/downloads/1934-maserati-8cm-grand-prix.65766/
-HSS Alfa Romeo P3 https://simvendor.com/product/1934-alfa-romeo-p3/
-Gary Paterson's AUto Union Type C https://www.overtake.gg/downloads/1937-auto-union-type-c.30182/
-Mantasisg & aphidgod Mercedes W125 https://assettocorsamods.net/thread...1-99DbwEeBwW7xtW58wAG9XFBK_u_edNUo8NOy2XHWjGA
-Forty Too's Delage 15S8 "Dick Seaman Special" https://www.overtake.gg/downloads/1936-delage-15s8-dick-seaman-special.58017/
There are plenty of skins for those cars on Racedep.
The oily smoke from https://www.overtake.gg/members/ukzz4iroc.247598/ definitly adds to the races : https://www.overtake.gg/downloads/o...ge-15s8-maserati-8cm-and-w125-mercedes.72936/
haven't made neckFX for the 125 nor the union type C, but others got dedicated ones on the listing :
![]()
Tetri Neck FX listing
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
I've spent hours trying to make that bloody Auto Union working on most tracks, as it just crashes everywhere it could, but in the end, it works "most" of the time.
The W125 is using the AI Fix from Abookofcolors02 on racedep.
The Type C gets a better gear ratio from the start, a less slippery ability and a small boost at low range RPM.
The others just got either a gear ratio fix and/or a slight torque boost for balance (the delage develops a bit over its supposed power, but it's supposed to be an outsider with greatly skilled drivers. Use your imagination).
Now, i haven't played much with the W125 and Type C cause they are ... "Very special to handle". But running the Bremgarten at 2.29 is HARD with those cars.
The easiest would be the P3, then the 8CM, the hardest probably being the Delage and Type C. The W125 is a blast but it hurts my ankle to manage its power for more than 5 laps.
Anyway, i had some fun on the 1938 Spa (legion and @racinjoe013 edits), but even with the Delage it does not take very long to overtake everyone. Still a nice race to have there.
Here are the AI cars : https://www.mediafire.com/file/n51xhmfplbcfwj8/1935s_AI_Cars.7z/file
On the other end, i was really disapointed in the cars' behavior on the bremgarten (Fat Alfie), so i tried to improve its AI fastlane and AI Hints.
I had... Results. On Weekend during qualifications the W125 whipes hard with a 2.28.5 lap time, the Alfa P3 going at 2.31, and the Type C, Delage and 8CM closing the pack at 2.32-33. The funniest games i had were with the maserati and Delage, as it gets extremely hard to maintain tyre temps and a 2.30 pace over time.
It's not perfect, and i can't fix some issues with those very slippery cars, but if you're lucky you can have a complete 10 laps race without meeting a complete wreckfest on every corner. With 25 cars on the track, you'll still encounter AI crashes still, but i tried to keep them away from the roads. Again, not perfect, but i couldn't get a single lap clean with the original AI lines, and they were slow as hell, so there's that.
I suggest you backup your Bremgarten AI before testing this one. Note that it is 1930s oriented, and if you want to use it for other cars, you'll probably have to edit the AI hints. Here are the files to copy into your Bremgarten folder :
![]()
Bremgarten 1937 AI
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
Anyway, if i knew how, i would just make a 1937 skin for the Bremgarten and use it strictly for those cars. In the AI hints, you can adjust basically any hint to fit other cars, and i had excellent results with TCL, ACL and WSC cars, with them being faster and reliable over laps. There's a way to make it "safe" for everyone, including the 1967 Formula ones (running at 2.03, not easy to catch ), but it makes my 1937 pack run 3 secs slower, so i didn't bother in the end. If you want to try it out i can send you the 1967 ai Hints and Fastlane.
I would probably do a skin for the 60s F1s as well, allowing you to keep the original AI on the main track and just go for the next skin depending on which cars you would run on it.
Again, such a rabbit hole to edit : between the no drift fastlane to record, the AI.ini to edit for each car, the hints, the sidelines and basically the AI NOT GIVING A **** in the end it drove me crazy like very few things did in the past. But, again, chasing the W125,sending full, to achieve 2.29 in the AI mirror is very satisfying.
I did it more to prove myself i could edit a fastlane than anything else, so it was interresting to start with a very hard track and very hard cars, as i had to really cover the whole subject to get a grip on how to achieve it.
If anyone manages to get the "skin" or "layout" fixed to keep both AI lanes without overwriting the files i'll be very thankful. Hope you'll have fun anyway!
Erf then it's not just me, assettomods has been down for a couple of days. DM me if you need it, the AI fixed one is pretty close but has a lot less torque than the original one.Very nice. Thanks allot.
I am unable to get the Mercedes... the site is loading and oading and still loading...
i uploaded about 50 btcc car's to here ages ago there are 2 packs altogether.Holy moly, is there an entire pack of early 90s BTCC cars?
It's lovely, but there is some weirdness going on with this car.hi, can anyone tell me if the lucas macedo 1967 toyota corolla has a normal uncustomised version? i owned the original car, this mod looks just like it - beautiful detailed work by the modder, but the specs are ridiculously incorrect even for a custom, and it drives ridiculously fast and too grippy. the original car had 59hp and 83nm torque, with no power steering. while this car randomly has 139hp. even back then the custom option was only 1.2liter upgrade over the 1.1liter normal engine. or can someone tell me how to copy physics from similar era 4 cylinder road cars? as this car just does not feel realistic at all, even though it is great for screenshots. - also just noticed the mod says "stock gearbox". the stock gearbox was 4 speed not 5 speed.
Thanks. No need to rush, will try another day. I can still start with another car... Again well done !!Erf then it's not just me, assettomods has been down for a couple of days. DM me if you need it, the AI fixed one is pretty close but has a lot less torque than the original one.
@bensrac32 : Is that a standard Kunos 190e Evo2 or a modified one? Sounds seems higher pitch than ks 190e Evo2?Sevilla Circuit
Before the presentation. This is my first non street circuit track I ever did. I know this track is unfinished, but i'll be back soon at it later this year, or next one when they update the LiDAR data from 2024 because the LiDAR data used here...www.overtake.gg
Sevilla Circuit released. Please note that this track is not at high standards. I'm still learning and I left it aside 1 months ago. I'm now busy with other track mod projects for the modding studio I work for. I'll promise I'll end this track sooner or later (I live 20km from it) I might wait for next year LiDAR data as they will update it and it will be more helpful than old one. I decide to publish it now to let everyone enjoy it rather than having it saved for nothing ^^
I have the original, it's a '93. I found this image on Google, '93 changed to '95, I was hoping it existed.Yes, - edit - looking a bit more its a edited car the wing and extra front spoiler are not on the original
![]()
55.87 MB file on MEGA
mega.nz
Need more?
I don't know I just pasted a video of someone who drove my track to showcase it@bensrac32 : Is that a standard Kunos 190e Evo2 or a modified one? Sounds seems higher pitch than ks 190e Evo2?
Yes it is...Hey @racinjoe013, is this the last link to your 1938 spa edit?
https://www.mediafire.com/file/5i0n7jf9xwn7h9o/rj_spa_1938.7z/file
I'm working on the AI fastlane. So far i managed to make the W125 run around 4.48, just making sure you didn't make a better AI and that i'm using the proper last version of the track. Thanks!
Yeah it existed a long time ago on my PC but I scrapped it, looks too dated for AC, not worth the timeI have the original, it's a '93. I found this image on Google, '93 changed to '95, I was hoping it existed.
Hello mister, would it be possible to repost a link to 24 pit/grid update (main kn5 only), the original link no longer works.Reims 1950s
24 pit/grid update (main kn5 only) - :: get it here ::
Full track (w/original 23 pit/grid) - :: get that here ::
Is't no longer found anywhere?Yeah it existed a long time ago on my PC but I scrapped it, looks too dated for AC, not worth the time
Not the project that kept me busy from finishing Sevilla Circuit, but something aside I started last week and I wish I can make it to the GP weekend of Las Vegas to finish at least a decent version for release to.Sevilla Circuit
Before the presentation. This is my first non street circuit track I ever did. I know this track is unfinished, but i'll be back soon at it later this year, or next one when they update the LiDAR data from 2024 because the LiDAR data used here...www.overtake.gg
Sevilla Circuit released. Please note that this track is not at high standards. I'm still learning and I left it aside 1 months ago. I'm now busy with other track mod projects for the modding studio I work for. I'll promise I'll end this track sooner or later (I live 20km from it) I might wait for next year LiDAR data as they will update it and it will be more helpful than old one. I decide to publish it now to let everyone enjoy it rather than having it saved for nothing ^^
View attachment 1404630
Could anybody help with AI Line helper I only get the track sidelines menu on screen now not the full options cant work out how to get it back thanks