- 590

- Germany
Hm, but does it stutter on a different monitor if you use vsync with the other device then?Yes I did, but it's not a Pure issue for me. It's a CSP issue because it happens with Sol, Pure or the default weather. And your welcome about the tracks. Nice to hear they look ok for someone else. I never know how things will look for others because I can only judge it based on my ppfilter. Look for a new Pacific ai soon. @Thockard made me a new one and I think it's really good.
Thank you. I was racing some Cupra's there this morning and couldn't remember if I made it available. I do so many small track tweaks that I never remember which ones I have made public.
Thanks, but tried it already. No luck. Strangest problem i've ever run across in my gaming years. I even went as far as restoring my copy of the base game with no mods, added CM\CSP and tested with the base CSP settings. Old version works fine, newer versions stutter.
I'm just curious.