- 1,590

- Fiji
Yes I removed those, just delete blurred_rims in the data folder and it'll workmerci
great work
just a note : the blurred rims doesn't work
Yes I removed those, just delete blurred_rims in the data folder and it'll workmerci
great work
just a note : the blurred rims doesn't work
Hey guys,
For last CSP/ PUre versions (2.6 and 2.38) : after intensive tweaking and for the record, for those like me who went crazy about the car shadows disapearing behind small windshields, it's in CSP Fake shadows, uncheck "properly project shadow on the ground".
A ground breaking improvment if you ask me.
Also, and that's another shadow related bug, if you see some reflections flickering especially with CSP Light.sun.speculars and Pure, it's in "CSP SMART SHADOWS", make sure automatic splits is checked.
That was my participation this week, thanks for your attention.
This adds the same sfx as is already present, but still no sound.Download and install this, was an error in packing so will be fixed next update
Shelby Cobra Competition 289 cui engine sound mod
The sounds for internal (cockpit) are sampled from the Nicole Johnson's Detour channel and the awesome video about this car. Just wanted some variety and the atmosphere of riding in an open cockpit car like this, where the exhaust sound is pretty...www.overtake.gg
Hm, I got the soundmod worked with the one from overtake.This adds the same sfx as is already present, but still no sound.
So I changed it for the sfx of the Kunos car.
do you still have that problem?I'm having issues with this. I use the latest preview of csp for reference. Any ideas?
View attachment 1415182
The 2 update for Legends mods are incredible, really it's a major addition for AC1, all this work, we can enjoy plenty of 60's cars now in good quality.
The plan to make the late 60 early 70 is again under the radar or it have been trashed? For exemple, early 917, 512, the Kunos GT40, various Porsche 908 etc
Thanks. This didn't solve my particular problem but it did highlight the fact that the last CSP update had reset my tickbox to use automatic splits, so I've now changed it back.I've had the same flickering shadows in the cockpit in VR (Oculus Rift CV1) with CSP 0.2.4-preview1 and Pure 2.16 LCS. I could solve the problem by deactivating "Automatic splits" under "Smart shadows" and setting "Distances for interior" to "2.6, 120, 400". It seems, that the first shadow split was causing the flickering in the cockpit. By increasing the first value from 1.3. to 2.6, the flickering was gone. But with the latest version CSP 0.2.6-preview1 and Pure 2.38 LCS the flickering was back with this settings. After changing the value back from 2.6 to 1.3 the flickering was gone now. That's very strange. Even with activated "Automatic splits" and all values for "Smart Shadows" reset to default, I have no shadows flickering in the cockpit anymore.
(am I ACTK/EASY ? Oh crap...)
Might have been asked, but I missed it: Is the showroom preset used for the car previews available anywhere? It looks really good.
Thank you, haven't seend that^^ Let's hope they will include the Kunos cars to fill the grid^^. and some Legion-HSS workIt got a bit sidelined due to the scope creep of this update, but if you check the bottom of the WSC manual you'll see a couple of new pics![]()
Very nice, thanks. When using CSP for final render, it's just pitch black though. Regular render works fine. Anyone know if that's fixable?Copied from Bazza's message on Discord: https://acstuff.club/s/fWBk
try circuito_de_jerez_2010 on Breathe's databaseI recently digged out Jerez (Alex Meyer version) and Jeez, how bad this track looks. A shame we don´t have a better one around. My question is, is somebody already aware of a reworked one or is there something proper planned (reboot team)? And, if not, do we at least have a possibility to re-work the horrendous looking background mountains? I´ve added the file here.
Nah, that´s no option, but thanks.try circuito_de_jerez_2010 on Breathe's database
Retrolux was made before CSP became standard. So it's not made with CSP in mind. You have to disable CSP for final render in the custom showroom tab if you want it to work.Very nice, thanks. When using CSP for final render, it's just pitch black though. Regular render works fine. Anyone know if that's fixable?
Maybe this helps: https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config/blob/master/config/smart_shadows.ini. At least as a thought.OK.
Can somebody please explain in words of one syllable what the FUUUUU the various Smart Shadows settings mean and what they do and how best to adjust the bastards?
I can stop the flickering, but not without introducing horrendous shadow banding on the environment.
CSP is how many years old now?
And STILL the vast majority of settings have no (or next-to-useless) descriptions of what they actually do, and what adjustments have what effect.
It's more than a little bit frustrating at times.
Not the same, but close. More or less, that´s the best you can achieve with that setting and CSP preview set to "on".Very nice, thanks. When using CSP for final render, it's just pitch black though. Regular render works fine. Anyone know if that's fixable?
Thank you very much for the reply and the work! I only came now to this but I see you have a second link here as a reply to Bazza a bit later so I will give it a test, attempt to recreate the issue and see if this fixes itWhen you have time, can you give this updated spa66_phy file a try and tell me if you still have hole issues in those spots you mentioned. Also, let me know if you notice any difference in how the track feels for better or worse. Like I said above, this was a quick and probably incorrect attempt to fix the holes, but if it works and the track feels the same, i'm good with that. Then I can move on to trying to tone down the road feel.
Thanks for the help...
spa66_phy_update
Download link updated!Update 1.0 for MNBA BMW E91 320d LCI Touring
View attachment 1418758
View attachment 1418759
View attachment 1418760
-Reworked engine values (correct BHP and NM now)
-Reworked suspension
-Updated interior textures and speedometer (correct for E90 LCI)
-Fully working dash display with a working analog fuel gauge
DOWNLOAD: https://mega.nz/file/zYUlibBT#tNn9bGe_6ROIjxSjJMzVvcGJsTlQP4cc9ztVzH0aUas
(just drag&drop and overwrite the old files)
Unfortunately the car itself is encrypted, so you have to put the new textures into each new skin folder.
I don't think the 1990/1991 version of the Peugeot 905 is available in AC.I have reset Pure in main Pure config and in PP app as per PB advised. Not tried resetting CSP though. Are you using VR or flat screen. I’m on VR so have tried Pure PP and Pure VR filter.
Has this car ever been ported over to AC. Thanks
Might have been asked, but I missed it: Is the showroom preset used for the car previews available anywhere? It looks really good.
Have you tried to disable the heli kn5 file?When driving at night at sx_lemans (version 2.9 with Pyyer 2024 3.0 extension), you get these helicopters flying around.
I recently discovered that at night the light beams coming from these is no light beam anymore but instead a white 'smear' on the screen. I'm pretty sure it worked before (I'm tinkering with Pure and CSP as little as needed but do always run latest versions).
View attachment 1418973
View attachment 1418974
I've already tried rolling back to previous CSP versions, which did not help.
Does anyone know what could be causing this and/or how to fix this?
Try it now. I added a second version with a tiny bit of road noise in some areas to at least give the road a little more feel in your hands. The straights felt lifeless to me on my weaker wheel. If it's too much, just delete the spa66_phy.kn5 file and rename the spa66_phy_no_noise.kn5 file to spa66_phy.kn5.View attachment 1418965View attachment 1418966
Hey @racinjoe013 thanks for this, I didn't find the mentioned road holes with this new file so I think this fixed that.
However watch out with these two surfaces at the s/f straight on the pictures as they are hollow and the car falls through. Although grass terrain besides it is there. Maybe check similar such joining roads/surfaces in other places if they do have terrain.
I found here one extra TV cameras file that I made some time ago if you want it
Btw do you think something can be done with the haybales? I don't know why track makers stick with them but it is annoying to race with them around acting like cinderblocks since they don't move. Would it be possible to make them non-collidable and instead underneath a haybale to put a curb-like bump that would make the car hop when running over it and upset a car just enough? Similar solution was with the buried tires at Bridgehampton or Sergio Loro what he implemented at his 60s Stardust with also buried tires.
Cheers
OK great stuff! Honestly I got used to all the rumble and I only have a G27 and not a DD wheel. But trying out this 'no noise' feels actually nicer and yet again with enough of the dips and road undulations so the car's steering is still quite lively around the track. I think I like personally that one more. Maybe just this last straight section after La Carriere and before the Blanchimont is without any dips at all it seems.Try it now. I added a second version with a tiny bit of road noise in some areas to at least give the road a little more feel in your hands. The straights felt lifeless to me on my weaker wheel. If it's too much, just delete the spa66_phy.kn5 file and rename the spa66_phy_no_noise.kn5 file to spa66_phy.kn5.
spa66_phy_update
As for the haybales, not sure I want to make them passthrough because of the ai issues that would cause and how unrealistic that would be. I'll see if there is a better way to do it so the impact is not so harsh.
Thanks for the cam. I'll add it too the track for the next update when I feel like the road is fixed.
Crap, forgot about that one. Be right back with the fix. Not sure about the Zeppelin. I'm typically not looking up when I race so I never paid attention to how it moves.OK great stuff! Honestly I got used to all the rumble and I only have a G27 and not a DD wheel. But trying out this 'no noise' feels actually nicer and yet again with enough of the dips and road undulations so the car's steering is still quite lively around the track. I think I like personally that one more. Maybe just this last straight section after La Carriere and before the Blanchimont is without any dips at all it seems.
View attachment 1418979
Don't forget about the missing terrain on the joining roads at the s/f line and pits exit section, the cars fall through there 🙏
Oh and someone a while ago mentioned that they noticed this zeppelin is moving backwardsmaybe just rotating it 180deg
View attachment 1418980