Funny enough, I watched this yesterday!!Spa-Francorchamps 1994 v1.1
The link is in the quote.
v1.1 changelog;
“Ayrton how can i forget you” road surface signs were added to the chicane.
(Loomis3 created the texture. Thank you.)
View attachment 1418527
Screenshot by Loomis3
You could try to reset the script settings in Pure PP app. Press the "DEFAULT" or "DELETE" button.
Thanks a lot!When you have time, can you give this updated spa66_phy file a try and tell me if you still have hole issues in those spots you mentioned. Also, let me know if you notice any difference in how the track feels for better or worse. Like I said above, this was a quick and probably incorrect attempt to fix the holes, but if it works and the track feels the same, i'm good with that. Then I can move on to trying to tone down the road feel.
Thanks for the help...
spa66_phy_update
Can you try this updated road mesh file for Spa66 and let me know if the road seems toned down or the same as it was? If it's smoother, is it too smooth now? I can try to add some noise to the mesh. Thanks...Hi racingjoe013, first of all, I'm a big fan of your work! Really amazing to see how you breath new life into all these tracks, in VR it's almost like being there
Is there any chance this track will get a track surface 3d-mesh overhaul? Even with old, soft vintage racing cars the bumps are hardly bearable, the bumps literally feel like massive potholes, with a DD wheel its ripping your arms...
Is anyone within this community aware of an existing 3d-mesh update? Does this mean a lot of work or is it do-able?
Best regards, Bazza
I think Spa 34-66 had the road mesh integrated, but i'd have to go back and check. That was a THR track so whoever created that version may have integrated the mesh into the main kn5 file. I just added my visual upgrades\additions to what was already there.Thanks a lot!
Already feels like an improvement!
Could it be that part of the confusion is from Spa 34-66 not having the same physics-mesh? The folder does not contain a spa66_phy.kn5 file. Or was that somehow integrated in the main kn5 file?
I've seen that one before !New mod (WIP) from Forza model and project cars" but something is not right"
Also, I hope I did a good AO map for livery skins
View attachment 1418523







It is already fixed in CSP development and will be working with the next CSP update. There is/was a bug in the render pipeline...anyone else has spotted this weird skydome issue of late?
The skydome is not rendered correct in both eyes...
when tilting my head to the left (VR only I presume ! - using Oculus render, CSP 0.2.3-preview1 and Pure Gamma 2.38)
in 1 eye the sky becomes plain blue , and the clouds are no longer rendered to some extent (above the horizon - from a certain height they are still rendered , just the clouds near the horizon are gone in 1 eye)
The further you tilt your head left the higher the clouds dissapear...
View attachment 1418605
edit: this with Single Pass Stereo OFF ... when turning SPS on it's fixed !
(and I had SPS off because of the grass not being rendered correctly , but that seems fixed now! )
@Peter Boese : maybe still put that on a todo for people wanting to keep SPS off for some reason ?![]()
this is absolutely wrong unless the actual meshes are 1PROAD_*, 1PPITS_, etcSo after watching that above mentioned tutorial it states renaming the surfaces.ini add a P for the ROAD and PIT parameters.
Is this still needed or does CSP manage this by itself? Question to trackmodders
../data/surfaces.ini
...
[SURFACE_0]
KEY=PROAD
[SURFACE_5]
KEY=PPITS
...
I’ve created a new pitlane.ai file for the layout 6.
You can download it here : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/90jb3l4zij0l2/bsas_h22
It only has to be used with the layout 6, not tested with others and should not work with them.
To make a pitlane.ai work, the fastlane path and the pitlane path need to cross along a minimal distance, or to be close to each other on a minimal distance, in order to give AI some time to make its choice between staying on the track or pitting-in.
With this layout, there was only 1 intersection point between the two lines, after a flat-out turn, so AI had no time to decide to pit-in.
Is there any chance to make the real 1990s F1 layout, by leading the ai through Senna S instead of Tobogan or isn't it possible?Thanks. Does this now have this fixed or not? Or does it need major altering of the track?
This is the first track that I ever saw that doesn't enable ai pitting. All other 1998 tracks work flawlessly in that regard. It's really weird as technically I've modified my 1998 season cars so that it shouldn't be possible to complete the 20 lap Buenos Aires race without a pitstop, with the fuel load that they have. But they still do complete the race without issues. No fuel issues although they should be able only to do 15-16 laps. Weird, really weird.
Personally I don't feel like it's even like a real race without pitstops. They are essential part of real F1 so imho they should always be present in every F1 season. And 20 laps is pretty much the maximum I want to play... it takes about 45 mins with the qualifying. To me that's pretty much max. I want to have.
And yes, the ai lines weren't that great as you can see from my video. Thanks for fixing it. I will test.
Peter, what causes shadows in the car to strobe even when driving in clear sun with no other shadows over the track?It is already fixed in CSP development and will be working with the next CSP update. There is/was a bug in the render pipeline...
idk, can you show. Did you try in default wfx? Is it in Pure Gamma and LCS?Peter, what causes shadows in the car to strobe even when driving in clear sun with no other shadows over the track?
It's almost like Pure is calculating a cloud shadow on/off.
I did not test it during a race, but during the qualifying session.Thanks. Does this now have this fixed or not? Or does it need major altering of the track?
This is the first track that I ever saw that doesn't enable ai pitting. All other 1998 tracks work flawlessly in that regard. It's really weird as technically I've modified my 1998 season cars so that it shouldn't be possible to complete the 20 lap Buenos Aires race without a pitstop, with the fuel load that they have. But they still do complete the race without issues. No fuel issues although they should be able only to do 15-16 laps. Weird, really weird.
Personally I don't feel like it's even like a real race without pitstops. They are essential part of real F1 so imho they should always be present in every F1 season. And 20 laps is pretty much the maximum I want to play... it takes about 45 mins with the qualifying. To me that's pretty much max. I want to have.
And yes, the ai lines weren't that great as you can see from my video. Thanks for fixing it. I will test.
yes there is one but idk if it is from Forza or has a good AO map
I've tested the lines separately.try:
[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_0]
MESHES = AC_POBJECT 43, AC_POBJECT 44, AC_POBJECT 45, AC_POBJECT 46, AC_POBJECT 47
IS_RENDERABLE = 0
IS_ACTIVE = 0
be sure the names are correct, an underscore may have been missed when you posted
use what works!I've tested the lines separately.
It looks like IS_RENDERABLE=0 works fine, the cones are not visible.
But I'm not sure IS_ACTIVE=0 really works since the car is still able to hit and move the cone.
if you send me a link to the car mod, I will attempt to create a paint like this ...Could anyone help me to create a pbr paint ext_config for this paint?View attachment 1418357
Personal conversion from PC2 and the AO is all kinds of effed up lolyes there is one but idk if it is from Forza or has a good AO map
I have now from the GT7 too but I don't know how to fix it and make it for assetto corsa and it has a wrong UVM
if someone know about GT7 car let me know
sorry for late reply, but,if you send me a link to the car mod, I will attempt to create a paint like this ...
here a quick attempt of mine to create such paint like in the pic but on another car mod (but it must be fine-tuned to the specific car mod you want it on)
View attachment 1418634
I'm running the same CSP/PURE version combo. Turning on SPS automatically disables the sunblinding shader. If you turn that off in Pure Config app, you can run without SPS and still enjoy the solution. Talking specifically about the versions we are using.anyone else has spotted this weird skydome issue of late?
The skydome is not rendered correct in both eyes...
when tilting my head to the left (VR only I presume ! - using Oculus render, CSP 0.2.3-preview1 and Pure Gamma 2.38)
in 1 eye the sky becomes plain blue , and the clouds are no longer rendered to some extent (above the horizon - from a certain height they are still rendered , just the clouds near the horizon are gone in 1 eye)
The further you tilt your head left the higher the clouds dissapear...
View attachment 1418605
edit: this with Single Pass Stereo OFF ... when turning SPS on it's fixed !
(and I had SPS off because of the grass not being rendered correctly , but that seems fixed now! )
@Peter Boese : maybe still put that on a todo for people wanting to keep SPS off for some reason ?![]()
thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Personal conversion from PC2 and the AO is all kinds of effed up lol
Anyways.
Cyril Cherry's new 806 is a nice addition but as always with his cars there's one or two things not properly done... Like the actual decals on the rear window which he didn't do, or the name not on the right windows either... And a wrong shade of white. Nothing that can't be fixed (required some, uh, editing of his model though).
His car :
View attachment 1418777
My fix : (still need to paint the other windows over)
View attachment 1418778
Thanks to everyone involved in bringing these amazing cars to life. Been having a blast driving them all weekend and every car feels and looks great.Happy New Year
48 new or updated cars (including 6 new models never seen in AC before), only a few encrypted where it was the request/condition of the modeller. If you want to contribute or improve the cars, reach out.
There's a manual with installation instructions, credits (apologies if anyone's missed, DM and we can change it), a donate button and much more.
Please note the Alfa Romeo TZ2 will only work on CSP versions prior to v0.2.3 at the moment.
Highly recommended with Alguecool's magnificent DeTomaso and Piper mods and Pasta, Bazza & co's the Alfa T33/2 from Overtake.gg
Enjoy!