- 2,431

- Sherbrooke, Québec, Tabarnak!
Still not working...Here is the link for
LIGIER JS7 ( 1977/1978 ) + Update
I had accidentally changed some files.
Now it works correctly.Please delete the old version (to avoid conflicts).
Still not working...Here is the link for
LIGIER JS7 ( 1977/1978 ) + Update
I had accidentally changed some files.
Now it works correctly.Please delete the old version (to avoid conflicts).
I tested it on the CSP 2.5 version that I have.
The GT2 is close enough if you are able to share it and the do you have the link for the GTR-1 Roadcar? I actually asked about that many months ago and didn't realize there was one made.
The ZZII mods are nice but are quite different from the LM/GT version that is from Gran Turismo 2 as that one is more in line with late 90s GT1 cars, but the ones linked are good aswell, especially that red livery.![]()
No, no, no, you're not getting away, I want to drive the Callaway GT2 as well. Can we have it?
Someone here also made the black Augusta Racing skin for it (Thank you!):
View attachment 1423565
wow 😮 please share the Corvette 🙏
The "Tommykaira ZZII-R" is in this massive pack of cars: https://mega.nz/folder/IPhV2RbR#pq9SqfpUqYqwkp0a35CpvQWhere I can find the Tommykaira?
The "Tommykaira ZZII-R" is in this massive pack of cars: https://mega.nz/folder/IPhV2RbR#pq9SqfpUqYqwkp0a35CpvQ
Link to the Panoz GTR-1 Road Car here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/first-patreon-is-119347870
And I'll share my version of the Callaway GT2, I hate lost media anyway:
The "Tommykaira ZZII-R" is in this massive pack of cars: https://mega.nz/folder/IPhV2RbR#pq9SqfpUqYqwkp0a35CpvQ
Link to the Panoz GTR-1 Road Car here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/first-patreon-is-119347870
And I'll share my version of the Callaway GT2, I hate lost media anyway:
Hi, could you re-upload the download link? Thanks 🙏1997er Callaway Augusta Racing
https://sharemods.com/qm7t9crbdbqh/1997_LM_60_Callaway_Racing.rar.html
View attachment 1213332
Montagna di Pietra - v1.10Montagna di Pietra - v1.10
![]()
"Montagna di Pietra is a fun circuit in the heart of a cute Italian town, fun for all especially in vintage and lower powered cars"
- M. Wood 2025
features:
- 12 pit/grid
- AI and cameras
- environment emissive lighting (CSP required)
- environment SFX sounds (CSP required)
- fun city driving
credit:
changelog v1.10:
- original track/model by @carTOON, converted by @RMi_wood (thank you for the permission!)
- 3d fixes, physical road mesh and barrier wall by @pugsang
- additional cameras by @shi
- logo by @Fanapryde
- config adustment for some meshes by @Breathe
- beta testing by @mteam, @Masscot and the contributers mentioned above
:: DOWNLOAD v1.0 ::
:: DOWNLOAD v1.10 ::
The "Tommykaira ZZII-R" is in this massive pack of cars: https://mega.nz/folder/IPhV2RbR#pq9SqfpUqYqwkp0a35CpvQ
Link to the Panoz GTR-1 Road Car here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/first-patreon-is-119347870
And I'll share my version of the Callaway GT2, I hate lost media anyway:
At the new GT layout of the Silverstone Circuit 2024 update by Ofitus21 the AI is sooooo slow even at 100% strength. Maybe you can take a look at it. Thank you!I really enjoy doing fastlanes for AC, so does anyone currently need a fastlane for a wip modtrack or does anyone have a track with bad AI that they want to be fixed? PM me and I will make it. I am always looking for a track to do.
Well, the version of jaqory is not bad, indeed. I'll keep itYou are a star!
I've been waiting for this moment for a while now. The Callaway is not so bad, but I can see there is work to be done.
I can add some a nice interior windshield and wiper and see about the physics. Will share here when done.
The "Tommykaira ZZII-R" is in this massive pack of cars: https://mega.nz/folder/IPhV2RbR#pq9SqfpUqYqwkp0a35CpvQ
Link to the Panoz GTR-1 Road Car here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/first-patreon-is-119347870
And I'll share my version of the Callaway GT2, I hate lost media anyway:
A Bufori on the way ? Noice!Hello guys! It's me again experiencing more issues on my mod... this time related to car lightning. I though I would get this fast, but for whatever reason, - some - rear tail-lights and brake lights won't work. Headlights, LED's, Interior LCD, Blinkers, and Central Brake lights are all working fine. But the regular rear tail-lights and rear brake-lights not.
I've been changing parameters and formats, making sure lights are transparent, that the mesh names are correct etc... can't get them to work. Here I'll leave the part of the rear lights from the ext_config.ini file, aswell as a image showing how should the lights work and their names so you have a reference.
*rear_brake_lights was solved somehow by moving the glowing mesh outside of COCKPIT_HR. I did the same with the rest of the meshes that where in there, but no change.
**another weird thing about them not working is that the far left & right center bulbs, which are the blinkers, work perfectly.
View attachment 1423875
Yessir! Wanted to bring weird and unknown cars, Bufori was the choice!A Bufori on the way ? Noice!
Before making it working with ext_config, did you made it work fully on the lights.ini data file ? rear brake and lights are part of AC vanilla config, blinkers are not if I recall. If it's working fine through the original .ini file that would mean the ext_config is wrong. And if it doesn't, that could explain why the ext_config cannot overcome it. Just guessing, here.
As wished from @X90: fast ai for "GRID's Detroit Street Circuit" by "ACU", (upd. by "DaBaeda")
Download: https://www.overtake.gg/downloads/f...t-street-circuit-by-acu-upd-by-dabaeda.74657/
Because of the sidelines and the way the grid is placed on the last chicane you can only use 25 opponents! (26cars overall)
Ai driving:
thanks!!!No shadows get cast in the cockpit - seems the internal glass is casting its own shadow?
add this to the end of the config:
Code:;fix shadow-casting sun in cockpit [SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...] ACTIVE = 1 MESHES = WINDOWS_INT2 CAST_SHADOWS = 0
thank you !Please Replace this file for the Audi A4 Touringcar
Wiper Animation for Lod b and c
Edited lights.ini with rear tail/brake light parameters, and cleaned those in the extension folder to avoid conflicts. Still, those lights are not working. There's the red glow, but no visual lightning of the bulbs or housing.A Bufori on the way ? Noice!
Before making it working with ext_config, did you made it work fully on the lights.ini data file ? rear brake and lights are part of AC vanilla config, blinkers are not if I recall. If it's working fine through the original .ini file that would mean the ext_config is wrong. And if it doesn't, that could explain why the ext_config cannot overcome it. Just guessing, here.
hi there! this is such a nice mod! The sound and immersion are sublime!Released : Audi A4 Quattro Supertouringcar
Author:F302
3D Model Car:RRRE,KW Studios
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: RRRE,KW Studios,StoffleWaffle
Driver Animation :Masscot
3d work: F302
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on 0.2.6-preview1
PP filer _PURELIFEEVO
have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager
![]()
File on MEGA
mega.nz
View attachment 1423689
Uploaded here by BE_Modding himself on Jan, 13th 2023, reuploaded by me a few days prior, cuz I knew his link wasn't gonna last long. #111,495Thanks man! Do you have any idea how old this BEM car mega pack might be?
hi there! this is such a nice mod! The sound and immersion are sublime!
besides the improvements in ext_config.ini of Masscot JK1977 and myself, which you can find here ,
I also spent some time improving the digital instruments file (as PERF was too big and fell off the display) .
please incorporate in your v1.1 release (all changes are showing the original value in comment ";was "... )
download
Enjoying this one soo much!![]()