- 634

- Pizza
I still dream of a properly made Fiesta MK8 🥺GT5 cars that would be cool to see in AC
View attachment 1474078View attachment 1474079View attachment 1474080
I still dream of a properly made Fiesta MK8 🥺GT5 cars that would be cool to see in AC
View attachment 1474078View attachment 1474079View attachment 1474080






Hey !BCRC Gaming has just dropped Historic Series mod with 10 cars from the 50s
Join his discord to access the files in AC downloads!
![]()
Discord - Group Chat That’s All Fun & Games
Discord is great for playing games and chilling with friends, or even building a worldwide community. Customize your own space to talk, play, and hang out.discord.gg
Hoping we will see Historic Skins for this mod soon!
View attachment 1290012
Never mind the Mk8, where is a good Mk2 XR2 in the whole sim racing universe?I still dream of a properly made Fiesta MK8 🥺
Idk, They look fine to me. But luckily they are unencrypted so you can provide the "better" versions to us....right?The quality of the models is beyond question, but the rest is not quite as good.
Sadly no interior!GT5 indeed had some nice cars...pictures are not the best
View attachment 1474120
View attachment 1474121
Assetto Corsa EvoHey something different for a change... drag your arses to this thread and tell me what other sims you drive. I'm genuinely interested.
For me it's always the same story: Whenever a new sim comes out, I'll buy it like a stupid sheep. I also buy all DLC's for the sims that I don't particularly care like AMS2. I think I have all classic tracks because I want to support the project. I really respect what they have done with classic F1. I just don't like how AMS2 drives. I always thought AMS1 drove better and felt better. Of course I play my own AC seasons a lot and I think AC is a superior plattform for classic F1.
The only sim I completely gave up is iRacing and I unsubscribed. Not because I didn't enjoy the online races...
- Apocalypse211
- Replies: 12
- Forum: Assetto Corsa
Please visit the thread created by @Apocalypse211 and let us know more, tire toi une bûche.Assetto Corsa Evo
Havent played in a while tho, 20.5hrs so far.Please visit the thread created by @Apocalypse211 and let us now more, tire toi une bûche.![]()
In other words, Could i direct people to this creator Niney who's been converting a couple of GT7 models in excellent quality all for free and unencrypted!
1972 Alpine-Renault A110 1600S
View attachment 14739781954 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL (W198) "Gullwing"
View attachment 14739761961 Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta "Passo Corto" (SWB)View attachment 1473974
f3classictracks.sellfy.store
This is my AC dream. I've always been fond of the late 90s-early 00s Fords for some weird reason; maybe because I grew up with 'em, idk, but the Cougar and Puma (which we already have) were my favsI still dream of a properly made Fiesta MK8 🥺
I have it. It's not bad at all. Models are fine, AI is good. Cockpit positions are a bit close to the wheel and some have wrong autoshift (should fix that maybe). All in all a nice exotic experience.did anyone get this mod?
![]()
SSA 70 Mod Car Pack 1
SSA 1970 Mod - Car Pack 1This pack include this carsChelco 1 Chevy 250cu 350 HP Chelco 2 Chevy 250cu 350 HP Trueno Chevy 250cu 330 HP Trueno Dodge Slant Six 320 HPBenavidez Chevy 250cu 330 HP Gentile Chevy 250cu 330 HP Hipof3classictracks.sellfy.store
(asking for a friend)
I think for the first launch, you must start AC.exe without CM. After that, CM should run fine.Hi, I have this problem, and I hope you can help. After installing all the car mods from a backup disk (1008 in total) and perhaps an 8GB update on AC Steam, CM doesn't allow any offline races. It starts, but after a few seconds, it says race cancelled and the original AC launcher starts, crashing due to the number of cars present. I tried starting a race with just one car in the AC cars folder, without CSP, and with a new CM without customizations, but to no avail. Basically, CM is unusable.
I hope someone has some suggestions on how to fix it.
Thanks
There is an UncleM model, not so good, but this the only one I have found. I'm trying to do some adjustment and an extension config.Never mind the Mk8, where is a good Mk2 XR2 in the whole sim racing universe?
Mirrors look fine to me using Real Mirrors in VR.Does anyone know how to change the material of mirrors? Car in question is the IER Oreca FLM09.
Pics:
View attachment 1474182
View attachment 1474183
They are just absolutely ****, like they're made of frosted glass or something. Unusable - basically look grey or blobby 100% of the time.
Tried disabling/enabling Smart Mirror and Real Mirror extension, no change. Tried changing the resolution up and down (was already 2nd from highest), no change.
A guy in my league (link in sig) drives in VR and he was very vocal about how awful they were, basically useless. Is there any way to replace the reflective material here?
Cheers to anyone who may know.

Yeah, shaders aren't great compared to a lot of other GT7 ports from other modders, but it's nice of him to offer these unencrypted for free.The quality of the models is beyond question, but the rest is not quite as good.
🤩 thank
Never mind the Mk8, where is a good Mk2 XR2 in the whole sim racing universe?
Racing slow one-make cars is among the best experiences one can have on AC (or any sims, in general)GT5 indeed had some nice cars...pictures are not the best
View attachment 1474120
View attachment 1474121
Thanks for the reply, I tried what you suggested but unfortunately it doesn't workI think for the first launch, you must start AC.exe without CM. After that, CM should run fine.
VAO for azure_2019_v2_20250821Bug fix for Azure Circuit (Monaco) 2019
Fix some collision mesh bugs, change some texture, new ai line in hairpin.
View attachment 1473925
Download:https://mega.nz/folder/z8Il0KCK#sWqQ4VdeEDJGOVOJmhyJ8w
File:azure_2019_v2_20250821.rar
help sepang new ai line :it has the completely wrong trajectoryrfactor 2 conversation Sepang
Converted from rfactor 2.
Rainfx, Grassfix and lights, csp 1.79 or higher needed.
GP layout only.
View attachment 1473922
View attachment 1473923
View attachment 1473924
Download:https://mega.nz/folder/z8Il0KCK#sWqQ4VdeEDJGOVOJmhyJ8w
File:sepang_rf2_20250821.rar
Bug fix for Azure Circuit (Monaco) 2019
Fix some collision mesh bugs, change some texture, new ai line in hairpin.
View attachment 1473925
Download:https://mega.nz/folder/z8Il0KCK#sWqQ4VdeEDJGOVOJmhyJ8w
File:azure_2019_v2_20250821.rar
Hi,help sepang new ai line :it has the completely wrong trajectory