- 1,174

- Belgium
strange... so I should attempt a complete clean reinstall of CM , with clean reinstall of CSP... but I'm holding off on that as I fear loosing my whole hoarders collection (+7000 cars all with rating, custom tags and notes with pro's and con's of each mod)It´s not that you should change the ppfilter and the preview image is different then.It´s hidden in the folders of csp. Believe me, I spoke a trillion times about this with Ilja but recently there was no effort to change (or to be able to) change the pp filter for the previews. Have you tried switching to a different showroom? Is the problem still persisting? I don´t have these issues and I believe 24H hasn´t them as well, so there must be something weird with your settings.
Another weird thing I notice , maybe you guys can check if this also is the case for you (if not it certainly is my setup at fault):
When I change MSAA and Pixel density, this has no impact at all on the generated preview:
so when I go from 0 to 16x pixel density it is quite visible in the preview window, but not in the rendered result...
(the suspension gets altered and/or the angle of the steering wheel , but those are prob unrelated bugs)
EDIT : when I turn of "use CSP" pixeldensity does get taken into account... but as soon as I check that box, it no longer has any effect. Maybe this is a hint towards what the issue may be...
BUT this all seems so trivial , as I just read up on the sad news about Fanapryde ... my condolences for his family and friends (also the digital ones here).
Last edited:


