- 19

- Australia
Hi Guys
I Run a Facebook Page and a Patreon Page Called Aussie Big Bangers and ATCC 1960 to 1985. I have decided after 3o Days I release all my cars for Free on the Patreon Page. We Focus on Australian Racing History in the Early days of Racing and Road Cars of the Same Era
I have no problem in anyone modifying my cars when released to the Public and as I have had most of my car's scratch built from 3d Model and as you will find most of our cars have never been put into Assetto Corsa Before. Now I have decided to go right back to Australian Racing from 1956 to 1990, and we are releasing at lease 4 cars a Month which is more than any other Patreon page.
Please feel free to Join and enjoy all our cars.
Regards
Addam
I Run a Facebook Page and a Patreon Page Called Aussie Big Bangers and ATCC 1960 to 1985. I have decided after 3o Days I release all my cars for Free on the Patreon Page. We Focus on Australian Racing History in the Early days of Racing and Road Cars of the Same Era
I have no problem in anyone modifying my cars when released to the Public and as I have had most of my car's scratch built from 3d Model and as you will find most of our cars have never been put into Assetto Corsa Before. Now I have decided to go right back to Australian Racing from 1956 to 1990, and we are releasing at lease 4 cars a Month which is more than any other Patreon page.
Please feel free to Join and enjoy all our cars.
Regards
Addam
Last edited: