- 1,273

- Arrakis
Speaking of RMi_wood's conversions:
I remember when the original version of rmi_alpinehills first came out. It was actually loosely based on a great loop of road in Kosciuszko National Park in New South Wales, Australia. I've updated the track.json for anyone who cares, which is probably nobody but me!
I may have driven here at speeds slightly higher than those on the road signs*, which is why I've updated it.
Cue music: Memories...
(* Only in the sim officer. Really!
)
I remember when the original version of rmi_alpinehills first came out. It was actually loosely based on a great loop of road in Kosciuszko National Park in New South Wales, Australia. I've updated the track.json for anyone who cares, which is probably nobody but me!
I may have driven here at speeds slightly higher than those on the road signs*, which is why I've updated it.
Cue music: Memories...
(* Only in the sim officer. Really!
Attachments
Last edited: