- 505

- United States
Thank you for pointing this out.Driving in first-person view, I see a warning light that seems out of place...
View attachment 1494126
... and thanks for share, of course.
Thank you for pointing this out.Driving in first-person view, I see a warning light that seems out of place...
View attachment 1494126
... and thanks for share, of course.
You can add an ui_track_skin.json in each skin folder.I really have to quit making things so confusing. Sorry about that. I try to explain things as clearly as I can, but I have to consider language barriers. For the most part with my skins, anything labeled as just Grass or just Grass with a number means you only want one them enabled. Sometimes, like on the Fenryr Nurburgring track, I include optional Grass skins for certain parts of the track. They are as I said, optional and only impact certain areas.
I did not yet do a roll back to another CSP version. I will try and report. At least to my knowledge I do not have any Formation Lap apps, but I will also double check it.Did you tried other CSP patches? Did you have any special addon apps installed before you started having this issue? I remember that i had a similar issue before in the past
Barcelona 1992 updated to v1.2.
The link is in the quote.
View attachment 1494134
v1.2 changelog;
Even when CSP settings → General Patch Settings → CPU optimizations → Chunks optimizations are set to Advanced, ground objects are no longer hidden. (Tested with CSP 0.2.12-preview1.)
Some Billboard logos were changed based on photos and videos from 1992.
Updated shaders.
Updated ext_config.ini.
A few other minor fixes.
I was pretty sure the fault was from some Nuzzi app (that's why i asked if you have something installed) but i was trying to avoid point my finger toward him ahahaha. Glad you solved like i did before for other reasons (and other too)I did not yet do a roll back to another CSP version. I will try and report. At least to my knowledge I do not have any Formation Lap apps, but I will also double check it.
Solved: I had Nuzzi's app installed. I do not recall that I ever installed it. Maybe it came with a mod track.....
I didn't even know you could do this with the automatic disabling of one skin when you enable another. That's a really cool feature. I'll have to remember this moving forward.You can add an ui_track_skin.json in each skin folder.
Just as an example I made them for your Fenryr Nurburgring skin (as usual remove the .TXT from the file name).
Feel free to use them as you want
No, those are mid-2000s skins and some fake ones.These?
Maserati MC12 GT1 SkinPack
6 MC12 liveries...have fun!! All my old MC12 GT1 skins have been reworked (litte updates e.g. new banner, rim colors, ect. ) override the old versions!!www.overtake.gg
How do you mean? Stop the app from making the AI pit after about 3 laps? Or something else?How do is stop the Nuzzi Pit App from making tracks like Suzuka rt and ddm_246 from making me full through the map? I want to use it to have longer races but can't cause i can't stay on the map. Any help would be appreciated.
No, on some tracks the car just either sildes of into the shadow realm. Or the walls of the track like at Tokyo R246 don't exist. It happens after asking the track to change physics to enable the pit app.How do you mean? Stop the app from making the AI pit after about 3 laps? Or something else?
Hmm, that app edits the surface.ini file for the track, usually it just adds some lines on the end but sounds like yours has changed the properties of some of the walls and roads. My suggestion would be to redownload the tracks to bring back the original surface.ini file, but maybe some track experts can give a better bit of advice.No, on some tracks the car just either sildes of into the shadow realm. Or the walls of the track like at Tokyo R246 don't exist. It happens after asking the track to change physics to enable the pit app.
I despise these paytoplay****ers!You either die young or live long enough to become the villain...
Bruh. Maybe I should've put the additional skins I made for JK's cars on Patreon as well, I mean I spent as much time as him - time is money uh ?
Everything is monetised nowadays, no one's doing if for the love of the game anymore![]()
Just wait for it to be leaked on reddit lol!You either die young or live long enough to become the villain...
Bruh. Maybe I should've put the additional skins I made for JK's cars on Patreon as well, I mean I spent as much time as him - time is money uh ?
Everything is monetised nowadays, no one's doing if for the love of the game anymore![]()
anyone mentioned the weird hands here?2003 Norma M2000-2 Ford For Assetto Corsa Version 1.1 For Assetto Corsa
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/hsz556hc56e953i/RMS_2003_Norma_M2000-02_Ford_Version_1.1.7z/file
Credits
Team: RMS
Model: Unknown
Conversion: StoffleWaffle
Model Scaling: Peugeot905, Kamil Cader, StoffleWaffle
Physics: Peugeot905, Kamil Cader, StoffleWaffle
Other Lemans Prototypes: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/7g6488jsyt2ux/Lemans_Prototype_Near_Finalized
Screenshots: AndyGTR
Version 1.1 Changelog
-Updated Shift animation
-Preload shift animation changed
-lower inertia
-changes in steering lock and ratio
-lowered brake torque
-slight updates to interior and exterior sounds
-fixed front rim radius for front soft tyres
-fixes to the autoshifter
-increased fuel consumption
-please delete earlier versions
View attachment 1493976
View attachment 1493977
View attachment 1493978
View attachment 1493979
View attachment 1493980
View attachment 1493981
View attachment 1493982
View attachment 1493983
View attachment 1493984
View attachment 1493985
Ferrari F80 '26(v1.1) by F40 LM Lover
It is tested in CSP 2.12 Preview1 #3467
You need CSP latest Version
Change Logs
1. Door sill Mapping is Fixed. It has Carbon Textures now.
2. Engine Damage issue is Fixed.
3. Right Door Speaker Texture is fixed.
4. Adding G-Force Meter.
5. Interior Lights are little bit bright
6. Tyre Treads meshes are fixed. its surfaces are smoother.
Remain Works
1. Working Safety belt
2. More Skins
3. Proper Driver's animation
Download link is in the description of video.
Ferrari F80 '26(v1.1) by F40 LM Lover
It is tested in CSP 2.12 Preview1 #3467
You need CSP latest Version
Change Logs
1. Door sill Mapping is Fixed. It has Carbon Textures now.
2. Engine Damage issue is Fixed.
3. Right Door Speaker Texture is fixed.
4. Adding G-Force Meter.
5. Interior Lights are little bit bright
6. Tyre Treads meshes are fixed. its surfaces are smoother.
Remain Works
1. Working Safety belt
2. More Skins
3. Proper Driver's animation
Download link is in the description of video.
Try this. Not ideal by any means, but better. The shifting animation is a far tougher nut to crack.anyone mentioned the weird hands here?looks like the wheel is toobig for his hands
View attachment 1494304
On that note, someone was very kind to pass on a link to this blog, this guy has a ton of modding info.The shifting animation is a far tougher nut to crack.
if it's your car's time that you want to display, you should be able to get it using ac.getCar(0).previousLapTimeMs and ac.getCar(0).bestLapTimeMs ? (CSP 0.3.0.140)Heyho, does anybody know if it is possible to add Best Lap Time and Last Lap Time to my digital Track display via simple LUA Lines?
And the sun is warm ! Always knew that project wouldn't come through.PMR is dire, refunded already. Awful.