- 4,371

- Ottawa
Thank you for this amazing mod. As a VR driver, I can tell you that your driver animation are outstanding.Ferrari F40 '92(v1.7) by F40 LM Lover
I have never seen better. This is what 2026 Sim VR driving should be like.
The so called new titles do not even reach the ankle of that level of realism.
I just finished a few runs of TouristenFahrten Nords in this beautiful car and, as it happens to me more and more, I was thinking, why do I even bother with any other title.
Kunos latest shame, yes I am looking at you Evo, never a named was more inappropriate, with its abysmal VR performance and half ass animations, is a far cry from what AC is at today.
All I hope for 2026, is that more modders will learn to do what you do and that we get 2026 State of the art driver animation in the new year.
Happy new year to you @Young78, you work is legendary.
Last edited: