- 695

- Italy
Hi, Does anyone know how i could get in direct contact with this youtube creator? F40_LM_Lover? I tried posting an comment in one of this youtube comments but it keeps either getting auto deleted or just something idk, I'd like to get in contact with them to offer them some commision work for animations, Mainly for our Saleen and in the future our 993 GT2. Tried out their F40's and various other mods they have made and the animation work is just amazing and i'd like to offer the same on my cars.
No idea if they got an account on here but if they do let me know.
Porsche 911 (993) GT2 - face 2 | Assetto World
Download, install and enjoy this Porsche 911 (993) GT2 - face 2 Assetto Corsa mod instantly for free. fiagt2_porsche_993_gt2_v2
Hi, a Porsche 993 GT2 like this but made well??
In the CM showroom I still see all the black headlights, on the track only the front oneshey , fyi :
I too see the black headlights in CM Showroom , not in Showroom or in game ...
and I have installed this update for this one by Didier Bestard , in case you did not see yet.
EDIT: sorry Didier , I miswrote your name, but I didn't mean to imply anything, honestly!
Last edited:


