Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 157,750 comments
  • 51,890,940 views
I remember the controversy about the dimensions of the different M1 mods... what I don't remember is which version was the closest to reality.
 
Last edited:
Does anyone know what version of the Ferrari 488 GT3 is implemented in the AC? Why is the engine so low-revving?
 
Hi All. Just downloaded the WSC60 and the Matra only shows up as the driver in game no car body. Anybody any idea what is causing this please. Many thanks.
 
New beta version (0.8). Use the link in the quote to get the update. I would suggest deleting the old track folder and then install the update.

Mostly small changes, but some are important:

-- Hid some of the added 2025 objects that overlapped with original objects for when you run the raceday layout but use either the 2010 or 2013 track skin. Thanks to @jac0 for pointing that out. Also made it so you can't select more than one year at a time to avoid any possible conflicts.
-- Changed the AWS banner to powered by AWS. Not sure how I missed that one in the video.
-- Added the Temple of Speed banner to the s/f line bridge for the 2025 year skin. Huge thank you to @andrevr for creating the image.
-- Added version numbers to the ui so you can always be sure you have the latest version.
2023 storm hit Monza and it took away most of the trees surrounding the track. Is there version of the track that takes this into account?
This video gives good idea how sparse the surroundings were then.
 
Meadowlands Grand Prix 1987 v1.0

Screenshot_bmw_m3_e30_dtm_meadowlands_84_87_20-0-126-20-16-28.webp

The Meadowlands Grand Prix was a CART IndyCar race held at the Meadowlands Sports Complex in East Rutherford, New Jersey from 1984 until 1991. The event was the first major auto race in the New York City metropolitan area since the 1937 Vanderbilt Cup. (Wikipedia)
1984 - 1987 layout.
Conversion from rFactor.

-CSP recommended
-26 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
rFactor Original Track by AR rFactor Tracks
-Thank you for giving me permission

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
logo.png by @Fanapryde
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
marshall, cameraman and some textures by kunos
"Toyota Land Cruiser" (https://skfb.ly/MyHv) by Renafox is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).
Test and Feedback by @BruceD

Enjoy.
 
Last edited:
This lemans 1999 track popped up on reddit.. it has 8000 3d tress but feels like the most optimized track ever on my pc that usually hates 3d trees. can the experts here check out the track? is it modified, or new creation. it is fricken awesome to drive on. made by someone called NMSlabs, of which i cant find anywhere online.; https://modsfire.com/d0t3k0vixcYrmgh
 
Hi, can you help me fix a problem with this mod? The headlights, both front and rear, always appear black... 😅
IMG-20260120-WA0001.webp
 
This lemans 1999 track popped up on reddit.. it has 8000 3d tress but feels like the most optimized track ever on my pc that usually hates 3d trees. can the experts here check out the track? is it modified, or new creation. it is fricken awesome to drive on. made by someone called NMSlabs, of which i cant find anywhere online.; https://modsfire.com/d0t3k0vixcYrmgh
It's Virtua_LM's GTR2(?) track which already exists on AC under the name "Le Mans 1998" that TomSim ported a while ago.
 
Hi, can you help me fix a problem with this mod? The headlights, both front and rear, always appear black... 😅View attachment 1507353
Same problem here with this car.
I did not have this problem with older CSP versions.

At least in Cm showroom I have this issue.
1768922087054.webp

When I drive the car the headlights look okay.
1768921988708.webp

And when I change the Lod setting to 2, I get this in CM showroom.
1768923267652.webp

And in the rearview mirror in game the headlights are black again.
1768923566040.webp

Maybe a Lod problem? I don't know how to solve it.

Do you have this issue in both cases?
 
Last edited:
has anyone else FPS in AC fallen off a cliff after latest CSP update, keep getting numerous screen stutters, regardless of car or track. Never seen that before, fps went from 185 to 30-40fps.
 
New beta version (0.8). Use the link in the quote to get the update. I would suggest deleting the old track folder and then install the update.

Mostly small changes, but some are important:

-- Hid some of the added 2025 objects that overlapped with original objects for when you run the raceday layout but use either the 2010 or 2013 track skin. Thanks to @jac0 for pointing that out. Also made it so you can't select more than one year at a time to avoid any possible conflicts.
-- Changed the AWS banner to powered by AWS. Not sure how I missed that one in the video.
-- Added the Temple of Speed banner to the s/f line bridge for the 2025 year skin. Huge thank you to @andrevr for creating the image.
-- Added version numbers to the ui so you can always be sure you have the latest version.
Racinjoe013

What an upgrade that is, fantastic work sir, any chance of a heli cam ? No problems with the track on my rig, Keep up the great work.
 
has anyone else FPS in AC fallen off a cliff after latest CSP update, keep getting numerous screen stutters, regardless of car or track. Never seen that before, fps went from 185 to 30-40fps.

0.2.12 p1 vs 0.3.0 p212 everything is same, Pure is 3.06, I have a bit more than 4% FPS loss at 2560x1440 in Silverstone at the hotlap start location sitting in the car. From 342FPS to 328FPS.
Tested multiple times and there is a decrease with 0.3.x variants, not as severe as your case though, maybe you run out of CPU resources?

Sent this info to CSP Discord server, many users confirmed decrease and some extreme CPU usage also.
 
Last edited:
Hello,
Hope you are all doing well.
Don't know whether this can be solved (Am amateur in this specific field and merely a AC user).
Hopefully someone can assist me in getting this sorted.

1. Driver in car (W204) visible in first person view (Dashboard), but from exterior (all angles BTW) unfortunately no driver to be seen.

1768932926340.webp
1768933099081.webp


2.

Nice Porsche with....glass rearwing :-) I like it to some minor extent, rear windows seems to have glass surface on both sides, but at some angles it looks like the glass suddenly disappears...

Now you see it Now its 'gone'?
1768933409190.webp
1768933436812.webp


Would appreciate it someone can instruct me how to resolve these issues with both cars.
Thanks in advance. Jeroen
 
has anyone else FPS in AC fallen off a cliff after latest CSP update, keep getting numerous screen stutters, regardless of car or track. Never seen that before, fps went from 185 to 30-40fps.
Such dip in fps seems to be caused by an error of the Lua system. If you open the Lua Debug app ingame, is there a red dot, do you see an error there…
 
has anyone else FPS in AC fallen off a cliff after latest CSP update, keep getting numerous screen stutters, regardless of car or track. Never seen that before, fps went from 185 to 30-40fps.
Am not experiencing such huge FPS loss. CSP to v0.8.2790.39895 on my end today.
Have capped to 120 I have to inform, but no negative changes (so far...).
I have come to a point making screenshots of CSP dialogs, so I can revert back and/or 'find' the alteration(s) it probably made after updating. Hope you get this sorted soon.

1768934107264.webp
 
This lemans 1999 track popped up on reddit.. it has 8000 3d tress but feels like the most optimized track ever on my pc that usually hates 3d trees. can the experts here check out the track? is it modified, or new creation. it is fricken awesome to drive on. made by someone called NMSlabs, of which i cant find anywhere online.; https://modsfire.com/d0t3k0vixcYrmgh
for me with my setup the Lemans 1991 I have approx 70% GPU usage and a steady 80FPS (VR) , and w this version w 3d trees , my gpu usage goes to 120% sometimes (how is that even possible?? :) and my fps tanks then to around 74fps ( something you do not want in VR) ... so "feels like the most optimized track ever on my pc" , not so much for me.
maybe it is a different story when playing pancake... but I do not see why you would want 3d trees when you play in 2D ... :)
 
Last edited:
Hi, Does anyone know how i could get in direct contact with this youtube creator? F40_LM_Lover? I tried posting an comment in one of this youtube comments but it keeps either getting auto deleted or just something idk, I'd like to get in contact with them to offer them some commision work for animations, Mainly for our Saleen and in the future our 993 GT2. Tried out their F40's and various other mods they have made and the animation work is just amazing and i'd like to offer the same on my cars.

No idea if they got an account on here but if they do let me know.
 
Last edited:
2023 storm hit Monza and it took away most of the trees surrounding the track. Is there version of the track that takes this into account?
This video gives good idea how sparse the surroundings were then.

I am not aware of any version that has trees removed, but would love to see it if there is. I did however move a lot of trees around to open up the grandstand sight lines and eliminate a lot of the trees that came through walls.

Removing trees is on my 'maybe' to do list for my mod, but it would be the last thing I do. The problem with removing all of those trees is the track doesn't have many objects on the outer areas. If you start removing trees, then it looks like there is a barren wasteland around the track. Besides removing trees, you would also have to add a lot of miscellaneous objects to fill in the spaces or the track would look kind of weird. One option may be to move the trees that are around the track and are not there anymore to the outer areas to fill in the spaces.
 
New beta version (0.8). Use the link in the quote to get the update. I would suggest deleting the old track folder and then install the update.

Mostly small changes, but some are important:

-- Hid some of the added 2025 objects that overlapped with original objects for when you run the raceday layout but use either the 2010 or 2013 track skin. Thanks to @jac0 for pointing that out. Also made it so you can't select more than one year at a time to avoid any possible conflicts.
-- Changed the AWS banner to powered by AWS. Not sure how I missed that one in the video.
-- Added the Temple of Speed banner to the s/f line bridge for the 2025 year skin. Huge thank you to @andrevr for creating the image.
-- Added version numbers to the ui so you can always be sure you have the latest version.
Hi racinjoe013

Just came across a small problem see attached image, when I'm actually racing this stand is unoccupied until I hit the 100 marker then the crowd suddenly appears but when on reply mode the crowd is there as in the image ? Hope there's a simple answer/fix

Regards

Mark
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_cim_2008_williams_rj_monza_20-0-126-20-24-16.webp
    Screenshot_cim_2008_williams_rj_monza_20-0-126-20-24-16.webp
    61.3 KB · Views: 14
Hi, Does anyone know how i could get in direct contact with this youtube creator? F40_LM_Lover? I tried posting an comment in one of this youtube comments but it keeps either getting auto deleted or just something idk, I'd like to get in contact with them to offer them some commision work for animations, Mainly for our Saleen and in the future our 993 GT2. Tried out their F40's and various other mods they have made and the animation work is just amazing and i'd like to offer the same on my cars.

No idea if they got an account on here but if they do let me know.
@Young78
 
Hi racinjoe013

Just came across a small problem see attached image, when I'm actually racing this stand is unoccupied until I hit the 100 marker then the crowd suddenly appears but when on reply mode the crowd is there as in the image ? Hope there's a simple answer/fix

Regards

Mark
Hmm.... Can't say I ever noticed that before or a reason why it might happen. I'm going to have to run a race and see if it happens to me. Which layout, base or raceday?
 
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back