- 102

- Italy
Fantastic work, mate, congratulations and thank you for sharing.Mod has been updated to beta 0.90. Use the link in the quote to get the updated version. It would be best to delete the old folder first. If you made any changes on your own, be sure to make backups.
I completely re-worked the track setup. By default, if you use no track skins, the track will look like a decent representation of how it looks in 2025 based on race footage. To roll back to how the Kunos track looks (and to use skins you already have for the Kunos Monza track), simply enable one of the older track skins for 2010 or 2013. This will swap out the new objects with the old ones. The 2023 skin will look like the base track but with one bridge structure still enabled and the s/f line banner changed. I'm not even sure the 2025 skin is needed anymore, but I couldn't remember so I left it in there just in case.
I'd be interested to hear of any issues you have using the 2010 or 2013 track skin. I think I hid and enabled everything correctly, but I could have overlooked something.
Known issues:
-- The new 2025 walls have very wavy texture mapping. It may or may not be my fault from re-mapping the textures on the mesh. They are not noticeable at speed but hopefully I can fix them some day.
-- There's a weird burnt out grass line where the old wall used to be in front of the big grandstand at Variante del Rettifilo. You don't see it when driving, but it may look odd watching a replay. I'll get to it eventually.
View attachment 1508101
However, I'm not finding the skin for the 2025 layout (after the resurface of 2024 and the changes, especially in ascari, as shown in the pics below). Sorry if I'm doing something stupid.