- 1,111

- United Kingdom
Blimey you did those skins all from scratch? i'm not sure i could do that but im glad you did. they were not inluded in the upload from jk, so i assumed you hadn't touched them.I already did those, maybe JK didn't include them in his pack but if you want them I can give it to you. I basically redid the raceroom skins from scratch in 4K and it was a right pain the arse lol
View attachment 1519553
View attachment 1519554
Your an absolute animal..........how long did that take you to do them all? i did think about doing those 5 from scratch but i just couldn't bring myself to get that involved the BTCC Escort drained my soul .
while your here i also want to say 8k x 4k is so much better your skins look alot sharper 4k x 2k don't cut it for me but thats my opinion i guess.
yeh you can send them over if you like i wont say no
i probably should of asked first before doing them all, thats on me.
I have just deleted my upload as yours will be better.
Last edited:

